STOP MAKING FUN OF MY COUNTRY GUUYYYYYYYYS
PLS STAAAAAAAAAAAHP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f3n_NsvGZSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

UMA

argentinian subhuman

VELA

That one is really unsettling to look at. Everything except for the head(and tail stub) looks like a scaled down human.

>looks like a human
It IS a human. What, you think the Blacks in Brazil don't practice voodoo? Hell, the reason this meme is propagated by Brazilians so much is to hide the truth. Brazilains put on an act, pretend to be so embarrassed. Meanwhile the shrunken people voodoo sacrifice continues without hiccups.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj.

Well, they are from the same family branch as us, we're bound to have some similarities.

wtf brasiu

EEEEEEHHHHH BRAZILIANS ARE HUMAN TOO?

if you guys want we could make a deal we send you cows so you don't eat more monkeys anymore and you guys can send you yours sisters

SOPA DE MACADO HIUEHEUEHEUHEUHUEHHUEUHEHUEHUEUHEHUHEUHEUHEHUEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEHUEHUEUHEHUE

H-HE'S A-ANGOLAN I-I S-SWEAR

Whoa! It's a titan!

A small Brazilian titan for a small Dutch beer.

>Brazilian admitting to being a monkey
Heh

SOPA

DE

Yeah, I feel the same. It's 'cause genetically it is pretty close to humans. Personally I think we should be prudent about saving and preserving other primates, lest we have none left. It would be a sad thing, to not be able to continue seeing our taxonomic cousins. It would also be somewhat symbolic, like an indication that our age is past. Few even remain in our family today. We would be like biologically anomalies, along amongst the young and alike. Like horseshoe crabs are.

>except for the head

actually...

>humanity disappear for some reasons
>the monkeys who remains evolve and became sentient like us
>they eventually discovers the ruins of ours various civilization and believe we were Ayy Lmaos or some shit like that.

why do you eat monkis?

In one of the previous threads about this it was pretty much confirmed that that guy visits Sup Forums. He did it for the meme status.

He could be reading this thread right now.

no I'm not

REeE stop posting this disturbing thing

stfu leaf

?
Japanese people aren't people since 1945

i miss those times when i used to play this
youtu.be/f3n_NsvGZSg

Monkey is friend
Not food

>those kids making literal monkey noises

Like fish?

Explain