Let's stretch the bar scene from IB into a whole movie!

>Let's stretch the bar scene from IB into a whole movie!

Wtf, Sup Forums told me this was better than Django?

One of the worst flicks I've ever seen.

It was basically a play, which I have no issues with. Good film, even if it kind of felt like Tarantino was parodying himself.

I liked this movie. You have to appreciate the kind of story they were telling. It was similar to a theatre production in the way the film takes place in a single room

Its a great and comfy movie tho I dont see your problem.

When the first snow falls here I'm rewatching that with a nice cup of hot chocolate and low lightning in the room for maximum comfy level.

>use 70mm camera
>80% of film on 1 (ONE) set indoors
any argument that he is NOT a meme director is bollocks

Comfy movie

the third act was a mess, but the first two acts are better than Django's first two acts.

>comfy

Disagree.

Act1 > Act3 > Act2

The second act had almost no interesting dialogue and the "Tarantino moments" (big black dingus and the like) feel forced and not as natural as in other movies. When shit hits the fan it gets interesting again.

It was better than IG and Django at least

The third act is "revealing" what happened while the audience already knows.

Channing Tatum was a bad choice and ruined the whole third act for me, the guy just can't act

My favourite Tarantino. Comfy as fuck

the bar scene from IB was the best part of that movie

I watched this on a flight on one of those tiny plane screens. When the extreme violence and nudity started I glanced around and this kid behind and to the side of me was just staring at my screen with his mouth agape.

his best movie.

He was good in Foxcatcher, most likely because the character was kind of dumb

Third act is after the flashback.

Either way, the flashback and the forced gay interratial blowjob destroyed the movie.

This, I deleted the file after one hour. Godawful.

I was disappointed in the ending. If you're going to build up to it the entire movie at least make it interesting

fucking this

Walton Goggins saved this trash
The lady was good too