Passengers

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/movie/passengers-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=LDtzZbafx_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is this the end of jenifer lawrence?

No but it is the end of Chris "Memelord" Pratt

Is this attempting to ride the coat tails of Gravity and the Martian?

hopefully

>rotten tomatoes
I dont care what film it is, the website is awful

who didn't see that coming

You can't have TWO meme actors as lead in the same movie

That's one of the worst posters I've ever seen.

wew

Is the ending that they find out they've actually been asleep for 53952395259320590235902930523 years and the Earth is gone

Hating Chris Pratt is a meme, he's a pretty cool guy

Jennifer Lawrence is a cunt though

he still has GOTG2 and JW2 coming in 2017/18

white people are finished. FOREVER.

>According to The Hollywood Reporter, Jennifer Lawrence received a $20m salary against co-star Chris Pratt's $10m, even though her role is somewhat secondary to Pratt's.

Wasn't that cunt fighting for equal pay?

sexist pigs

>Guardians of the Galaxy 2

Yeah nah, I reckon he's safe.

Jennifer Lawrence however has thoroughly outstayed her welcome. She was buoyed by the shitty X Men films (which are dying/dead) and hollywood propaganda, but since everyone saw her nudes her value has plummeted.

>Wasn't that cunt fighting for equal pay?*

*for women

This.

Pratt's based. Absolutely the anti-thesis of what you expect out of Hollyweird.

Lawrence is an absolute bitch though.

It's funny to. Pratt is like the male version of what everyone and the media tried to paint Lawrence as earlier in her career... only difference is w. him its seemingly authentic.

>It was a simulation the entire time
>Nobody else was on board to begin with
>There isn't even a spaceship, they wake up in VR headsets

The twist is that they kill eachother IRL. It's basically Sunshine mixed with the Sherlock episode about The Hound of the Baskervilles, minus the cover up pretext and VR instead of drugs.

It's shit.

Actually the twist is that her pod didn't malfunction like his did, he purposely woke her up because he was going stir crazy

Apparently it's a lot like Titanic

I really hate Jlaw.

Theres something about her face.. So average yet lacking in humanity.

She looks like the kind of person who used their pretty face to go far, but there isn't anything interesting underneath

>original concept film 25%
>star wars meme garbage over 70%

No, that's not how women work. Same reason why woman only support the concept of Alimony when it's males who have to pay it and put up a shit fit when a woman has to pay. Alimony is slavery, JLaw should be executed.

>sony

Haha

>original concept

>JLaw

DROPPED

Except Titanic is by James "Can't Go Wrong" Cameron, and this is directed by literally who.

I stand by the criticism that Titanic is quite possibly the most critically overrated film in history.

Boycotting this sexist shit

>original concept

It's basically the plot of Pandorum except instead of a horror movie it's a romance

It cant be worse than Rogue 1 or Suicide Squad.

Fuck I love that movie.

That's not the twist. We know from the start he opened her pod. She doesn't know, though.

The guy was actually just a henchman for an underground organization with a secret assignment, and he rigged his pod so he would wake up prematurely, and hijack the space ship and hold it until the gang arrived to take over, and hold the passengers hostage for a huge ransom back home on Earth. He woke up the girl kind of accidentally because he was really horny and she was hot so he wanted to flirt with her for the time being. So this is a space ship robbery in essence.

>all these jlaw haters
lmao at you pathetic twats wasting energy hating a celebrity

>rt screencap thread

At least suicide squad had good actors in a shit movie.

Not surprised, script floated around for years with little interest. Screams of a mediocre movie only doable with 2 big stars attached.

Titanic worked though. I still tear up when the band decides to continue playing. It's almost unsurpassable in emotional impact for some reason.

I don't know, I don't think she's like Sup Forums paints her. She can act well enough when she's actually in something worth acting in (see: Winter's Bone)

I think it's oversaturation, which is really more of a marketing problem. She's in these big name films to make money and her face is fucking everywhere for a good 4-5 years. It wears on a person.

There is no fucking way

>yfw Assassins Creed is gonna have a higher rating than Passengers

Vidya Kino is here boys

>critically overrated
>most critics say Titanic is overrated

I don't think it can be called "overrated" anymore since most people seem to think this.

Plus how can it be when shit like "The Force Awakens" has a 92% on RottenTomatoes?

>65% future shit

NO

Nah, he's a likeable guy.

>has Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and Jurassic World's sequel coming out

Nah.

shoulda kept keanu on board

Nothing wrong with the Captain and Crew sequences. Whenever the disaster elements are in play it's great.

But that's like 10% of the film. The rest is Leo, Kate, their band of Scooby-Doo villains and that retarded plot about diamonds.

Titanic deserves a 20%. Mistakes in major aspects like characters and plot shouldn't be forgiven because it was neat to look at. The film is impossible to sit through and the genuinely great moments can be cut into 4 minutes of footage.

4 minutes, in a 3 hour movie. It's garbage, Cameron's worst project to date.

The behind the scenes was cool. The crew behind the camera and Cameron himself are more interesting than a single character in "Titanic".

>Sony

SONY BRAND IS A MARK OF QUALITY

because he's a man. and has been a fat fuck and a 'loser'

Isn't the meme twist that he got woken up super early from stasis so he wakes up the woman so he doesn't die alone?

My fucking nigga

jenifer lawrence 'le fuck donald trump'
Another victim to the king.

Feels good man, hollywood will burn.

He's the best

It's the first movie, they have to establish the whole templar (abstergo) vs. assassins conflict otherwise the future timeline is gonna become a clusterfuck like in the games.

Also i expect the entire first act to be entirely future scenes (get Fassbender's character to abstergo and into the Anmus etc).

;^)

>It's the first movie
I want it to end already.

He still has GoG 2 to fall back on.

Was does J-Law have?

>Cameron's worst project to date.
you misspelled avatar mate.

Have sex pinhead

Muh Oscars.....

why doesn't she just lose 25 lbs and look amazing. enough with the "accept me as I am" meme.

>8 reviews

can we stop doing this and wait until there are least 75 total reviews for the final verdict?

Can you stop using RedditTomatoes completely?

Worthington clocked in a better performance as a static, take exposition to the face protagonist than Leo, and at least Avatar had some original visual concepts and was genuinely cool to watch in 3D.

Yeah, it was garbage, and I hope the sequels are a ruse, but it was certainly better than Titanic.

>39

metacritic.com/movie/passengers-2016

I can't really see it picking up much from that after 10 reviews.

>she doesn't look amazing right now

NO, it fits my agenda that it's bad.

BUTTER
FACE

you must be Marilyn Monroe, then.

Fucking tard

Man what the fuck did Lawrence do to piss off the normie horde?

I disliked her ever since I found out she was a feminist, but this seems like it came out of nowhere.

she looks like a butterball 80% of the time. that one she looks ok though.

Attacked some disabled reporter.
Acted like a slut and then acted above it.
Tries too hard to be funny.
Overacts.
Younger more pretty actresses have come along.
Happens all the time hombre.

>cant reply back
>I-ill just c-call him a tard
christ, leave arguing to the big boys

>tfw I recognise that schoolgirl outfit

Those videos are good shit

>Plus how can it be when shit like "The Force Awakens" has a 92% on RottenTomatoes?
Do you honestly not know how RT works?
That means 92% of the reviews gave it a positive rating.
TFA has an average rating of 8.2.
I do agree that Titanic shouldn't be called overrated when shit like TFA is held in high regard.

she looks better as a brunette

Nearly killed someone and desecrated Hawaiian stones by scratching her ass, and then laughed about it.

What you said made no fucking sense though.

>Look at our stars! Look who we got for this shit!
>Who cares what it's about?

*BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

ah refreshing

Anyone who read the script already knew this would get bad reception, the plot is fucking retarded and takes a nose dive halfway through
>I broke you out of your pod because you looked hot. Sorry for ruining your life lol
>okay fine lol I forgive you, let's fugg

She's only pretty when she has no expression on her face.

OR WHEN SHE HAS NO CLOTHES ON

>you must be a very attractive woman to criticize a goofy bitch's looks

nice logic roastie

she's got such a goofy smile and swelled cheeks. she looks like a fucking downie

>Nearly killed someone

Wait what

She wiped her ass on some sacred stones on Hawaii and one of them got loose and almost killed some sound guy and she laughed about it.

There's something off about her face, I can't place it. There's nothing specifically unattractive about it that I can identify.
Still, her face looks fake, generic, almost plastic. It's like someone did one of those photoshops where you blend all of the facial features of 100 different hot/famous female celebrities into one composite face and you're left with this weird amalgamate that gives off an uncanny valley vibe.

It's hard to describe but seriously her face looks like the face of a body-copying alien that's trying to blend into humanity.

IIRC knocked over some big stones which belonged to a Hawaiian native thingy, and the stones almost crushed some film crew people and destroyed equipment. But it's okay because Jennifer is le quirky adorkable

youtube.com/watch?v=LDtzZbafx_Q

She definitely a butterface. Nice body. Cute face with not expression. As soon as she smiles, she's grotesque. Like a fucking possum.

>At one point the film was set to star Keanu Reeves and Emily Blunt
KEK imagine Keanu doing his robot impersonation in this turd

>Must Watch: Woman Touches Men's Penises on the Street

Thanks, I didn't see Jude Law anywhere.

They stole plot element from Pandorum kíno and got same low ratings. So I guess it's cursed ploy element.

he is awesome, she is shit not even women like her anymore

I knew that it would be shit the moment I saw the dramatic action movie trailer. The opinion was cemented when the other trailer I saw was completely different in tone.