Is this album soycore? Those vocals give me some real soy vibes, he sounds like a girl!

Is this album soycore? Those vocals give me some real soy vibes, he sounds like a girl!

In Japan they eat a lot of soy, so could this be the definitive soycore?

Other urls found in this thread:

soyboy.com/buy-online/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when will the soy meme end?

Asians are naturally soyboys so they get away with it.

When you stop being soy
True, but does this mean this album is more naturally soy than others, making it the ultimate soycore?

I'm hoping at some point it gets filtered like desu and senpai

No wonder Sup Forums likes this shitty album so much, because it's soy incarnate.

>HAHA NEW MEME WORD SOY HAHAHA I LOVE MEMES HAHAHAHAHAHA do i fit in yet guys?? do i fit it now

t. victim of The Soylent Deployment

Last two digits are your T levels

>d-do I fit in now guys?

>hating memes on a meme website

All I see is soy this and soy that. Is this really the best Sup Forums can do? Make dumb memes about what some ""nu""males would listen to rather than discussing what you like? I hope that one day you'll see how stupid this is, just like everyone realized cuck was a meaningless buzzword but only to hop in for soyboy.
>inb4 t.soyboy
Yeah yeah whatever.

17, that's pretty low T. I suggest cutting down on the soy intake and J-pop listening, buddy.

There are plenty of meme based boards on the site so I don't see why you should do your shitposts that only underage idiots find funny.

t. soy

Why does soyposting strike such a chord with Sup Forums

When a new (and better) term comes for nu-males

forced memes

Pretty much this.
/fit/ memes are a mistake

I'm pretty sure soy is an r/mde meme. Not one of its better ones admittedly.

it's nu/mu/core
I mean nu-Sup Forumscore
not (nu/mu/)-core, but nu-(Sup Forumscore)
I'm not trying to be derogatory
what I'm trying to say is
it's popular on Sup Forums
also pretty good
but nothing ""soy"" or ""numale"" about it

This album is p boring, very overrated on here. I don't get it maybe I need to smoke weed or something to fully "get it"?

Bugman should have caught on not soy.
Yeah I'm not too into it either, but we're the minority. Some people actually call this band "best of the 90s" and I just think that's weeb shit talking.

Why do you care so much about what others think?

god this meme is cringy

>dude masculinity lmao
back to high school

listen to metal

Remember to sage and report these kind of threads.

I'm tired of these 'soy' shit. So what if the music doesn't sound "manly" or "edgy"? who cares? it's still good music and that's all that matters

Why are fishmans considered so sacred and exempt from criticism on here? It's like you can talk shit about any album, even NMH, but not this one. People get pissed. It's stupid. It's not that good. The soy meme is dumb, but I've noticed this trend with this particular album it's like exempt from any negative opinion.

when antifa leaves

it's a beautiful, spiritual record with superior Japanese craftsmanship. what's there not to like?

go back to
>soyboy.com/buy-online/
estronaut

>japanese craftsmanship

I swear to christ this album gets an extra star solely because it's Japanese from weebs. It's a pleasant enough record, but there's not a lot going on. It's like an ambient dub album that goes on for a long time, would be good atmosphere in a forest or something, it's not some incredible artistic achievement that's perfect in every way.

ITT: Estronauts

yeah it's probably overrated by weebs but it's still a good record

also pls autofilter soy already
thank mr skeltal

we're all jealous of all the sex you have

sounds like someone does not know de wey

Because no ones actually critisizing it, they are just saying "lol soy"

Yeah but in general not just this thread, people say it's overrated and fanboys jump down your throat. Some people on here actually call this band best of the 90s which is fucking insane.

>Fishmans
>Bugmans

Ok I can agree with that. I love the album, but best band of the 90s is just retarded. Have you tried the live version? If you already dont like the original it may not make much of a difference, but theres a lot on the live version that isnt in the original studio version that really elevates the experience for me and a lot of people. Fishmans werent the best band of the 90s, but god that final performance is something else

>ambient dub album that goes on for a long time
minutes

Nah I'll check it out. I don't hate the album by any means it's just really overrated on here imo