What's Sup Forums opinion on elo?

Jeff Lynne is a fucking musical God

is pre good

Maybe one of the top ten bands of the 70's

Great band, put out fantastic music, Jeff Lynne really did his “what if the Beatles continued” vision justice.

Always finds a way to spice shit up

absolute /soyboy/core essential

Take your reddit tier memes and shove them up your ass little kid. You fucks are the reason why the level of original content and assholetry of this site has been going downhill since 2007. Stay on your faggot Reddit site.

really disappointing because Time was the first album that I listened to and everything else is a snoozefest. needed more space elements in their other albums

Fucking great band. Telephone Line gets me fucking choked up every time.

Obviously Jeff Lynne is a treasure, was never a huge fan of ELO's output though. Living Thing was a song on one of my mom's 80s home workout tapes lol so it was probably the first time I ever heard them. Mostly preferred Lynne's work as a producer of Tom Petty and in the odd Wilbury song (the select ones that weren't overly cheesy as fuck)

Beatles 2.0, or what they would have sounded like had they kept going.

Love that song too

Thanks for adding the same thought already shared in this post you special fucking snowflake

how is he a snowflake its a very common thought about elo

wtf are you talking about ? how is Out Of The Blue not a fantastic album ? it's almost on the same level as Time

Good music, and I decided to listen to their discography. Enjoyable stuff

10/10 fantastic

t.MAGApede

The album time is an album with no bad songs

this

WITH YOUR HAND HELD HIGH AND YOUR SCARLET LIES

TWILIGHT CRAWLING THROUGH MY WINDOWPANE

I think i memorized about 10 of their songs because my dad always listens to them. No regrets shit is the bomb. I can be 100 years old and their songs will still be good to me. Sweet talking woman is the best

Horace wimp and twilight are my favorites, followed by yours truly, 2095

FUckin bangin

First time i heard Livin' thing was in boogie nights and i liked it immediately even if it reminds me of dirk diggler's penis. Lol

i respectfully disagree, time is fucking great

they're finally 'hip'

I think I speak for all of Sup Forums when I say that they're great.

I like The Move better.

your opinion is wrong