Cultural enrichment everyone, brought to you courtesy of the African American community

Cultural enrichment everyone, brought to you courtesy of the African American community

liveleak.com/view?i=e02_1465901527

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=e02_1465901527
amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/#.U3GDQBBUW99.facebook
youtu.be/Zhgwy9y5ttA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazarus_sign
liveleak.com/view?i=890_1395595641
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Braindead or dead simply for confronting a person.

this is horrible

feel really bad for that guy

that fucking goon should burn

Hitler wouldn't have let this happen

He dindu nuffin, he's just an unarmed black child.

Oh damn that was one heck of a punch

cuck'd

I'm not trying to be billybadass here, but this exactly why I avoid fights, I'm not saying I'm some amazing dude, but you grown men are strong enough to accidentally kill another person if they get a good punch in.

I don't want to get killed or accidentally kill someone rip

At the very least never fight or get knocked down on concrete

Kill.
All.
Niggers.

Leave none alive.

why we need concentration camps

>liveleak.com/view?i=e02_1465901527

>Should I call the cops or just stand here recording saying BRUH BRUH BRUH?

>Old black guys start trying to fight back

I hope the white dude's alright that, guy honestly looked dead.

but niggers are equal, lol

Brass knuckles.

fucking niggers

Where is his argument now?

>Old black guys start trying to fight back

No, it turned into a dindu play boxing match

DON'T YALL TALK ABOUT OBAMA SON DAT WAY

At least it wasn't a nigger dog pile on one guy fight that you normally see.

Still, fuck that nigger for fucking with that guys stuff.

I'm not sure if I should point it out. But he's most likely dead.

The bleeding is right above his nasal bones. He probably broke them and lodged them into his his brain through the nasal bridge. Bone fragments would explain the heavy hemorrhage and blood pooling.

Why are black people so savage in America ?

They are so fine in France when christian

Somewhere out there there's a liberal blaming the white guy for this

Think of who came over the Atlantic in slave ships. They weren't exactly the cream of the genetic crop. These chimps are the ones who lost tribal wars or were imprisoned/enslaved. High concentration of warrior genes desu

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA

Fucking degenerates, Can't even wear clothes like a real human being. You can hear the stupidity in its voice. Humans really need to be officially classified by sub species I refuse to accept that these creatures are on the same evolutionary level as me.

What's the backstory here? Whyd that old black dude start fighting the one who hit the white guy?

looked like he died and then shit/peed himself

UH UH HE DEAD BRO , you can tell the moment he hits the ground and the lack of gaze in his eyes that he is a goner.

these niggers killed a man in broad daylight and almost killed another man " I AINT NO PUSSY WUH WUH UWH" this is why america needs AR15-s if the government comes for your guns america , you shoot them - you shoot them straight in the head and shoot reinforcements too until those left side with you and then you shoot the politicians and establish a true america again.

he dead as fuck senpai

did you hear his head knock the pavement?

that's brain damage, lights out

hes either dead or in a coma right now, the former being more likely than the latter

That stare will haunt me.
Worse than gore desu.

>liveleak.com/view?i=e02_1465901527
The lesser races fight completely devoid of honor. 3+ on 1 and blindside cheap shots are the standard tactics.

I feel the same way. I've lived around niggers, Mexicans, and wiggers my entire life. There's been many of times where those animals wanted to fight me. It's not worth it. Best case scenario is knock that guy out and then his fucking friends jump you, and that's IF you get into a fair fight to begin with. I've seen this happen.

Oh SHIT !

I have that shirt!

They fucking killed Stefan!?

Normal reaction for human body when you're out cold, there's nothing to laugh about, but this is also a very bad sign, this guy is most likely dead.

agreed, his pupils are dilated he's either dead or good as dead

black niggers

Did he piss himself?

Video resumed in one word: Bruh

We will all put up one hell of a fight when the day of rope comes.
Whatever happens, happens.

I'll meet you in Valhalla, Hans.

Don't see any unless he took em off before starting to fight the old black dude.

This is why he didn't post a video today.

I have the same attitude. Too many times guys get sucked into a fight because they let their egos and pride take over.

Call me whatever name you want, even a coward or wussy as I walk away. But the fast remains I AM walking away and continuing on with my life. This aint the fuckin movies

Yep, and even if you win and a nigger dies, so what? You could go to prison just for taking out the trash, and then you'll be surrounded by cops, niggers, and spics 24/7 for life.

Dey cultchah glorifies that type of behavior. The ones who actually want to make something of themselves through legitimate means are ostracized.

amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/#.U3GDQBBUW99.facebook

Yes, when you're dead all your musles loose tension.

He relaxed.

Looks like the first punch gave him a smal cut and made him dissy. Trips over his own feet and bashes the back of his head when landing. Second punch graces his chin while hes falling.
Still may be dead, don't like the sound as he hits the ground.

Probably a hit to the temple. Maybe had brass knuckles too.
These things are animals, seriously. No wonder Americans wanna be armed.

You stormfags should accept vetted Jewish allies.

We can be dubbed "Zios". All we want in return is some middle east and madagascar. After we cleanse the planet we will voluntarily self deport to Zionia.

2 crack heads trying to break into a car and a nigger rekt one of them, nothing of value was lost on this day.

The United States of Niggerica

No it doesn't. Any head wound bleeds a lot. He has a broken nose and large laceration on his eyebrow. He also took a nice hit to the back of his head when he fell.

It's very hard to break the nose in the way you're suggesting

youtu.be/Zhgwy9y5ttA

Pffff. You're all a bunch of pussies. That guy will be fine.

The blood is from a cut he sustained between his eyebrows from a hard punch. Human skin on the face tends to split when it is punched hard enough.

He barely fell on the cement (that is the dangerous part). Usually when someone gets fucked up from fighting it is from falling and smacking their head on the ground.

He'll be fine. You can clearly see him breathing on the ground. You're just a bunch of nancy boy PUSSIES who are squeamish at the sight of blood. You would all get wrekt by that black guy too hahaha.

Stay in your fuckin' basements, ya little bitchboys.

>the guy then goes on to fight AN OLD MAN to prove hes not a pussy

Wiktor needed to correct his grammar

>day of the rope
You are subhuman cancer

m8 I fell with my head on pavement when I was a kid, roughly from 1m
I lost consciousness but recovered quickly, no real damage
it's not really so deadly

Did she get enriched?

Not funny at all.

Yes, when your dead all your muscles of become weak

Pussy ass crackers can't fight for shit.

Sup Forums's not gonna like this, but this may actually be justified homicide.

The white guy came toward him twice in a confrontational manner and the black dude used (what would ordinarily be) nonlethal force. It was just a freak accident that he died. Good lawyer gets the black guy off scot free.

Niggers proving time and time again that they are literally subhuman trash.

I really hate that nigger fighting method with the constant feints etc....

Fuck niggers man..

Yeah, I know that, that's why I've deleted that post, I haven't used english for a few years now, shitposting helps me with getting back in the shape.

you don't need a PHD in zoology to know not to get out of your car when you're in the jungle surrounded by wild apes.

You can clearly seem him breathing...

*into the shape.
Fuck me.

> 289 retweets

Jesus Christ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazarus_sign

We sacrificed our history and freedom to have this. Isnt america a wonderful multicultural paradise now that white people are getting destroyed daily by the government' s own special promoted protected oppressed minority class?

War of attrition that will end only in a phyric victory for the apes.

Meanwhile our stupid British state propaganda outlet just broadcast a documentary on how oppressed poor dindus are and deliberately went and found the dumbest kkk members they could to act as the opposing narrative.

People have died from slipping in the bathtub and hitting their heads. You're either baiting or you're black

Even that black senior citizen fought better than that white "man" hahaha.

See what happens when you pasty fucks go toe-to-toe with a black? You get whupped like petulant children.

Niggers don't belong on this board

gimme poisoning. or chemical poisoning from licking Food Stamps makes them crazy.

wanna have two stares haunting your dreams tonight?

liveleak.com/view?i=890_1395595641

You could have prevented this burgers. All you had to do was pick your own damn cotton and left these baboons where they came from.

that doesn't mean he didn't suffer brain damage
but that's not certain either though
good punch can make you offline for good few minutes

Yeah that is when they nail their heads.

The dude in the video didn't hit his head hard on the ground. He landed softly.

>possible nasal fragments in his brain causing massive hemorrhaging, bowels release.

I'm sure he's fine.

With a face like that, niggers are the only thing you're going to attract.

It's not so much ego.

I've boxed and kickboxed since I was a little kid, work as a bouncer and I just really enjoy fighting. It really charges me up inside still.
Some men are just wired like this, I don't know why, violence is like a game I feel.
I don't agree with thug culture or bullying, that's stuff is wrong right to the core, but if two adults agree to fight it's something I enjoy.

Are you fucking retarded?

same. actual tough guys have seen the aftermath of some pretty fucked up shit and just know to stay away. oh no you didn't show that guy you could potentially kill him and ruin some lives over being called a bitch.
>niggers will never understand this mentality

>kid
More flexible

Kids tend to bounce

>possible nasal fragments in his brain

Uh bro? That shit is Hollywood legend. That shit doesn't happen in reality from fights.

>projection
>projection
>projection
>projection
>projection
>projection

>dying/dead man lying in the street
>not calling 911
>running away and posting the video on the internet instead
>getting off "scot free"
Are you fucking retarded?

>He landed softly
Now I know you're baiting

I'm trying to look up this nose punch of death thing but every source online is sating this is a myth. Myth proven real?

>USA has all the guns in the world
>they dont remove all the niggers

if we had AR15s readily available here
wives sons would be no more

>nasal fragments in his brain
that never happens unless you're hit with a sledgehammer
you have nice imagination but only punch that can realistically kill is to the temple

Wtf is that flag

>Niggers always sucker punching people

I was accidentally dropped by a guy
trust me I didn't bounce
I slammed with the head on concrete
freak accidents happen but human body is quite resistant

We got the whole Rule of Law thing going on here. We can't reasonably shoot blacks who didn't do anything wrong.