One of the best TV shows ever made ended today, and there's no thread on Sup Forums...

One of the best TV shows ever made ended today, and there's no thread on Sup Forums, what a fucking shithole this place is

discuss

is this capeshit or memeshit?
no?
that explains everything

>best shows ever made

I don't think so. I'm sorry, but that show was just way too boring. And no, I don't need some action packed show to keep me interested, but there was literally nothing happening.

rectiwhat? literally who?

what a fucking pleb
i bet your favorite shows are breaking bad & game of thrones

>rectum
lyl

>rectify
>boring
it had more in one episode than in a entire season of westworld

I've been waiting for it to end so I can finish the last season, I agree it's a flawless series with only seasons two and three feeling a little boring here and there in places. Shame there isn't any real discussion on it but I think it'll take a good decade or so for it to be really appreciated.

>you share a board with underage fucks like this

absolutely kino ending

to those you seen it

best/worst character

go

best ted jr/worst tawney

How did it end?

Best character probably Daniel, worst would be the drunk who tried to pin Hanna's murder on him back in season 3

For me Rectify has that early 00s feel to it, there's no pushing PC agenda in it I find which I think is one of the many reasons it isn't getting pushed a lot in the mainstream. It probably won't be discovered and appreciated by the masses for a long time.

anti-climatic

No. Halt and Catch Fire is probably my favorite show that's currently airing.

>He doesn't share my taste, he must be underage.

Stupid newfag excellent shows end all the time without Sup Forums talking about them. How's about instead of virtue signalling you're totally patrician taste you actually say something about the show.

this

biggest meme show of all time

complete garbo

I've only seen the first two seasons and part of season 3.

First season was really good, second was uneven.

I'm surprised it ended already. Is it because the hot girl went to go film that stupid time travel show?

Not everything needs a million seasons.

There's no way they could've dragged Rectify out for thousands of episodes, I'm glad it ended short and sweet.

You mean the one about the time travel villain who is trying to ruin history? Also why wasn't Amanthan Wonder Woman? I think the actress could've played her well.

Moar like
Rectalfy

What *would* you recommend, except H&CF, of course?

this board is for memes, trolling and shills only
leave now

>but there was literally nothing happening.

Except for all the beautifully acted scenes and subtle character development.

best amantha/worst the lawyer

amantha is so fucking cute

>I think the show wasn't good because my attention span is shit

I feel like this wasn't a great year for TV, but I really liked the Americans and Fargo this year.

I can appreciate good acting and "character development" as much as anyone, but that doesn't prevent something from being boring. My attention span is fine. Plenty of people who love this show even admit it's boring at times.

>I feel like this wasn't a great year for TV

You obviously didn't watch the best show to air this year.

ehh, it does get boring, but most of that has to do with tawney/the mother/ted sr.

i never found the show boring with daneil was on screen. i guess some people would call amantha's scenes boring too, but i like her

I actually didn't, but I intended to. Once it got cancelled I kind of gave up because I didn't want to get hooked on something that wouldn't last.