youtube.com/watch?v=dDRHx4cPgbE
youtube.com/watch?v=qUF_iCnH5wg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kendrick Lamar

ahahahahahaha I posted it again xD

Looking forward to SMT V and Bayo 3.
Oh wait this isn't Sup Forums.

>I never understood why gaming systems were so popular and I still don't
How dare you? Video Games might be menial distractions to you, but in a grander sense, they're the closest thing humanity has to exploring the infinite realms, worlds, kingdoms in our universe, whether reality or fantasy. They help humans understand the power of our imaginations, and in turn, let us explore what we've yet to comprehend in life.

And no, I can't grow facial hair, and I hate fedoras.

his bull's balls slapping his wife's ass while he plays super smash bros

Kanye West
Run the Jewels
Young Thug
Kendrick Lamar
Beyoncé
Solange

Pure, unconcentrated Soy right here

your panting as you jerk off to that fantasy

What if I like another album by those artists?

I'm good, right?

The sound of soy milk stirring

why don't you just read a book or something?

But you sure do have autism
This tbf
Those are good albums though for the most part. Who cares how "manly" music sounds? You're fucking retarded if you're that insecure.

Listening to Grimes, Lana Del Rey, Bjork, jpop, The Knife is more than a little sus. It means you are probably gay and feminine. Go down your nice shot of soymilk.

Normie as fuck, bad categorization.

this meme makes me giggle too hard. its a very subtle humour

>no trap rap
>no Beyoncé
>Miles Davis
>Charles Mingus
>John Coltrane
>some obscure classical composer
The fuck? Practically every nu-male I've run into adores pitchfork approved trap rap. And people who love Jazz are typically elitists who look down on modern music.

Why does everyone say shit like this? Ever since I was a child, I loved reading books, like The Chronicles of Narnia, The Magic Tree House, Maximum Ride, Cirque Du Freak, The Spiderwick Chronicles, etc. In fact, I wrote an entire story about two adventurers who wander across the world of Stormblast to retrieve the shattered 7 pieces of the omnipotent wand, Arzentia!

(I mostly enjoy fantasy/fiction stories, along with a few classic literary pieces.)

Metal

>Brand New
Surely nu-males don't like them after they found out about Jesse?

Animal Collective

>I'm an adult who only reads genre fiction

jesus this has to be bait

>In fact, I wrote an entire story about two adventurers who wander across the world of Stormblast to retrieve the shattered 7 pieces of the omnipotent wand, Arzentia!
POST IT NOW.

I didn't say I only read fiction, it's just that it's my favorite genre of literature. Reality is mostly boring and unimaginative; humans are so limited when it comes to the abilities we have. That's why I prefer reading works outside of reality, because there's so many possibilities and realms to explore that we could never create in reality.

Can't; it would take me too long to find my original story. I wrote it in a notebook a while ago, and I forgot where I put it. Maybe in another thread...

how is giles corey nu male

because it's a hipster trustfund fag whining about a girl leaving him

animal collective is probably as "obscure" as his music taste gets

I would guess because he's deeply depressed and lots of nu-males love to claim to be depressed. However, I agree that he feels out of place on that chart. Sup Forums is the only place on the internet that gives a shit about him I don't ever see twitter nu-males fawning over him.

Suicidal and depressive idealization when you're not actually depressed is slimy and not masculine at all. I get that Dan went through some shit that was real and that fucked up his life, but you don't see reverence for that when people discuss Giles Corey. It's all empty postulating about feels by people that don't know what depression actually is.

Harry potter fucked dumbledork in the butt

>Ctrl F
>No Weezer

Weezer

Kek I made this

>

should've included run the jewels

What's with the hateboner for Jazz? Why throw in a literally who classical artist? Why throw in Halycon Digest and other indie rock that hasn't been popular in five or so years? Why is there a massive lack of modern hip hop? I hate it when a chart is heavily influenced by the creator's biases. I would bet money this was created by a Lil Peep fan.
Neat, you can answer my questions.

>Reality is mostly boring and unimaginative

>Suicidal and depressive idealization when you're not actually depressed is slimy and not masculine at all. I get that Dan went through some shit that was real and that fucked up his life, but you don't see reverence for that when people discuss Giles Corey. It's all empty postulating about feels by people that don't know what depression actually is.
>how is giles corey nu male

depression is not nu-male and giles corey is very genuine.

Well the literally who classical is an elevator musk cover of Vivaldi.

muzak, not musky and masculine

Those are token classical and jazz soyboy albums

GET BRAND NEW AND SDRE OFF THAT CHART REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> Nintendo

Fucking faggot

When I think nu-male I think of a pop culture loving faggot who excessively posts on twitter and facebook. I never see those type of people praise Jazz or Classical.

>he doesn't plays death match mode with his friends on F-Zero X
Now that's what I call soy

*whiffs tyrone's cock* MY FAVOURITES!!!

nah though seriously you don't have to be a nu-male to realise that hypermasculine males make for shit musicians (yes trent reznor and danzig are fucking shite) and most of the stuff on this list is actually good

be a man
fuck your wife with pride
and still realize that soy boy is a shitty meme applying to 0.01% of the population

>trent reznor
>shite
Also
>trent reznor
>hypermasculine

mate Sup Forums's only defence for masculine music is like industrial mallgoth shite and we all know that they never ever get laid

Nine Inch Nails is for 16 year olds by the way

t.

lol look at this soy.

oooh I love the smell of sweet (You)s from 16 year olds in trivium t-shirts who've never felt the warm and comforting insides of a dripping wet pussy inside a messy festival tent

that's where your "soyboys" are actually at

you seem upset

you seem like a fan of garbage experimental music who suddenly found an insult he can bandwagon

christ this thread is making you unhinged first you said i'm a virgin trivium fan, now i'm an art music pseud, which is it?

>Reality is a great place to exist in

> implying there are people who want disgusting pussy
heterosexuals are fucking jokes who can only feel defined by having sex and making more fucking kids and not by their achievements in life or helping others

This
Nu-male is a specific archetype, you can picture something when you hear numale and figure out a coherent definition. Soyboy just seems to be a term for "dweeb I don't like".

in my defence I didn't really know who I was targeting

you must be one of the two, which are you???

>heterosexuals are fucking jokes
dear lord

upvoted

youtube.com/watch?v=dDRHx4cPgbE

youtube.com/watch?v=qUF_iCnH5wg

The idea is that they're projecting their insecurities.

The term "douchebag" refers to someone that tries too hard to be obnoxiously masculine to compensate for their lack of any redeeming features.

The term "soyboy" refers to someone that explicitly goes out of their way to be not-masculine and tries to knock down everyone and everything that is so they can feel better about themselves.

Having a beard and glasses isn't a bad thing, it's just closely associated with being a pretentious pseudo-adult to a point where it's funny.

Homosexuals are degenerates who spread STDs. Don't give me some "we're so artsy" bullshit, most of you faggots only care about fucking. You won't leave any impact on the world. A trailer park whore who endlessly pumps out kids will leave a bigger mark on the world than you.

Yeah but half the shit soyboy is used to refer to doesn't apply to that, they use it for any random fucking album or any opinion that isn't the Sup Forums hivemind.

The guy in the OP, yeah he'd fit under nu male.
But the music on that chart? How the fuck are some of those soyboy or numale?

>A trailer park whore who endlessly pumps out kids will leave a bigger mark on the world than you.
yea those kids doing drugs and spreading STDs and living on welfare and consuming resources and being a waste of space who will do nothing and should have been aborted. Yea that will effect alot of poeple

virgin hetero detected

No joke if my parents named me "Jake" I would have fed myself into a wood chipper feet first. God what a horrible name

you did a good job

Music you like.

this nigga so triggred his precious Sup Forumscore is on a chart and is projecting his inability to get laid onto others by saying hurrr you need pussy to mean something

>causing all this butthurt

You did good.

>emo
Thats total soy my friend

Sup Forums is finished
this thread gave me cancer

you just need a good shag from a fellow lad

what is it with these guys and that weird open mouth pose they do?

presenting for the bull

this is ridiculous

I think it's the jazz paired with the other artists instead of exploring jazz more. It gives off a feeling of some one listening to a genre to try and seem cool and smart.

this legit upsets me

t. snobby english major

Nigger music