>>>/lgbt/ truly is our greatest ally

truly is our greatest ally

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_UMKf3SgsC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gross

Watson is a naive idiot who thinks Islam can be reformed.

Fags are shit

Wanna play a fun game? Go to /lgbt/ and take a shot every time you see an anime reaction picture.

Suicide mode: Enter a tranny thread.

No, this meme needs to die.

>right wingers now like lgbt community
what have we become

we both know he doesn't believe that, even if he mentions it.

theoretically, it can be reformed, over a period of 200-300 years. I can't wait that long.

It's lip-service he pays to libs looking for a negative soundbite against him.

Anyone associated with infowars is a shill for the government. They are trying to use Islam as a way to make people accepting of gays.

Gonna get AIDS.

paul is gay :(

I don't know when a significant amount of Muslims will openly accept the gays, but what I do know is that the moment that happens, the rest of the Muslims are going to kill those accepting Muslims.

Think of all the splits Christianity has had. Islam has various cultural mechanisms to prevent lasting change so it will destroy itself in the end.

How can he witness the degeneracy first hand and think
>yep this is fine
>man sucking his own dick
>progress
>enemas in the toilets
>yep this is natural

Uru-se! B-baka

readers of sun tzu

>>enemas in the toilets
i had no idea this was a thing

since when was paul watson gay?

i made it up, lol. But the point is that they have get rid of all their poop before they can have sex.

so this is the Trojan horse prepared for the growing alt-right...

He's not gay, he's just trying to be funny. Fuck, man.

I'll take faggots over dune coons any day of the week.

Wait is paul a faggot?

DICK
SUCKING
LIPS

>dat ginger neckbeard

That's not /mlp/.

That explains pic related.

I'm already accepting of gays

It's a frigging joke!

Hello newfriend

turning away allies is foolish Sup Forums don't be dumb, niggers are dumb, you're better than that

Didn't you get the memo? Sup Forums is satire

youtube.com/watch?v=_UMKf3SgsC8
controlled opposition.

I don't think straight guys have a problem with gays.

In-the-closet guys? Yeah. Oh, yeah. Their cognative dissonance is so severe, they go out "queer bashing", or shoot up clubs.

But ACTUAL straight guys? We don't care if dudes are gay. More pussy for us, right?

PROTIP: The most hateful homophobes are gay dudes in denial.

>The most hateful homophobes are gay dudes in denial.

This is a liberal line of argument that wasn't true last decade either.

Big Tent pragmatism always backfires. Most gays are brainwashed leftists, even if a few of them are anti-Islam, they've still swallowed Marxist identity politics and can only weaken the movement.

christianity was revised, letters were translated from other languages, if it didn't fit they kept it out, the quoran I think, is only in one language...I could be wrong
That doesn't allow for interpretation or revision, it can't grow with society, so it's stuck in the pre AD time, hence the barbarism, it doesn't help that their prophet was a psychopath and rapist either. There's really no reforming islam, they started with shit, not lemons, can't improve from there.

300 years ago some idiot thought the same about the black community

does Theryn Meyer post there?

I'm not suggesting the alt right accept them all, but accepting some and having the possibility of a paradigm shift in their community is better than outright alienation, that's what pushed them into the arms of the left anyway, we CHOSE to make them our enemies, we don't have to automatically do that and alienate ourselves

fair point

>PROTIP: The most hateful homophobes are gay dudes in denial.

I think I would go with the Muslim fag with an evil black rifle

We need allies. White man are still capable of rational thought, even if they are fags.

He's a tryhard cunt who steals all his talking points from Sup Forums

>In-the-closet guys? Yeah. Oh, yeah. Their cognative dissonance is so severe, they go out "queer bashing", or shoot up clubs.
>shoot up clubs.

Until you all stop with the clams then he has bigger cock and balls than any of you

>We need allies. White man are still capable of rational thought, even if they are fags.
This

>tfw Sup Forums has started to rally jews and fags our a common cause
DEUS VULT

Fags should die

funny guy

Isn't that guy like 6'6

Fucking tall ass faggot

i hate his fucking voice so much

a uk version of that dose of buckley cunt on youtube

Fags are less than 5% of the population in pretty much every country. As an electoral bloc, they are utterly irrelevant.

Why does anyone care about "LGBT Voters" then, you ask?

Because the actually valuable voting-bloc is virtue-signaling social leftists who will vote for gay-rights-supporters and against "homophobes"

So will we win that bloc over if gays join our ranks? No, because that very bloc consists of those who, this past week, have kicked gays to the curb in favor of Muslims, a newer, trendier, and much more populous minority to champion.

So guess what that means? Nobody gives a shit about gays anymore, left or right. You're now going back to political irrelevancy, your natural state for all of recorded history.

If you choose to side with the right, it will have to be based on our objective merits and benefit to society as a whole, not solely on your own narrow identity-politics interests. If you choose to stay with the left, it will be with the full knowledge that they will *never* protect you from Islam, and that you are drinking the koolaid.

Deal w/it, /lgbt/

He sounds like John Shuttleworth

I...I like dose of buckley