Terrorists Buying Guns

Hey Gunfags, answer me this

If you believe that the Second Amendment is absolute and that "Shall not be infringed" includes no background checks, how do we stop someone in a terrorist sleeper cell from walking into a gunstore and buying an AR-15 or similar semiautomatic rifle and just murdering a bunch of infidels like he did in Orlando? Wouldn't a background check at least make sure he's not an American citizen or flag if he's being investigated for suspicions of being a terrorist?

Other urls found in this thread:

guncite.com/gun_control_gcgvmurd.html
assaultweapon.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Solve the issue with your brown people, and this would cease to be a problem.

background checks are already done

Have you ever bought a gun before? If it was that fucking easy I would have Hella more then the 2 I own

By banning Muslims from coming to this country.

I know there's an NICS background check. But gunfags are arguing for no background checks--even for criminals and terrorists.

>Guy passed background check.

>Wouldn't background checks prevent this?

Kek

What stops people from shooting him? Own a gun, exercise your freedom and shoot terrorists.
Instead Ongobongo defends them and blames guns. Left mental issue are bigger threat than terrorist.

Don't visit gay bars too.

Gun control didn't stop shooters in Paris and San Bernidino pham.

you take everyone who isn't white and put them in camps and deport or kill them.

We want to, but some retard gave them the right to vote so we can't just send them back.

Why are these background checks so shit? Yeah sure this Afghani cunt was investigated by the FBI but let's go ahead and clear him to purchase a firearm. Obviously not very effective.

Basically the founding fathers were cucks by not putting sensible rules into the constitution like "no muslims" and "white people are immune from all punishment"

>all men are equal
Literal fucking cucks. Waste of a independence war

How is a background check going to stop someone in a "sleeper cell" from purchasing a firearm?

Where are they doing this?

I'm okay with background checks making sure you're not a felon.

we kill the enemy with our guns.

Hay no-gun fags answer me this:

Why do you prefer terrorist use bombs rather than guns?

By shooting them as soon as they start shooting people?

Yet we target guns, why doesn't the gun industry work to own the media?

Cigarette deaths are essentially suicides.
Who gives a fuck?

>what is second hand smoke

Whenever I see someone smoking, I leave the room.

>what is a fucking laughable joke

He's innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, and convicted felons are prohibited from owning firearms. Until you are proven guilty in a court of law, you still have that right to keep and bear arms.

You, however, would throw out due process rights entirely by denying him of a right that is only stripped when he is convicted. You can't do that. You would be willing to throw out the presumption of innocence. With this kind of logic, George Zimmerman has to prove that he was acting in self defense when he shot and killed Trayvon Martin, instead of the Martin Prosecution having to prove Zimmerman set out with an intent to kill someone (Which is how it works).

It was good ole Benny Franklin who said "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." You, my mapley friend, are willing to sacrifice an essential liberty. You deserve neither liberty nor safety.

How about we don't let them in in the first place?

ban niggers and muslims, not guns

Or how about banning all Muslims?

FOR FUCKSAKE!

Imagine what would have happened if we didn't put the Japanese Americans in camps during WWII

>how do we stop someone in a terrorist sleeper cell from walking into a gunstore and buying an AR-15
Muslims practice taqiya, they would rather take secrets to the grave. But people become proud and fuck up and just have to tell someone, like our newest shooter. The Orlando shooters wife knew something and chose to do nothing. She didn't actively participate, but she was complicit in terrorism. Answer is pic related.

The guy in Orlando had a job as a security guard and no amount of background checks would have stopped him because the FBI has proven itself to be incompetent as fuck.

Banning Islam is the most effective answer to stop people like that.

SHALL

NOT

INFRINGED

/THREAD

Europe will continue to be fucked by islamic terrorist attacks and still be nogunz.

>D

you have to eat bacon or be left alone naked with a goat for 20minutes.

Eh, close enough.

You don't.

There are more than half a billion unregistered guns in circulation in the US. It is literally impossible to prevent anyone who wants to arm themselves from arming themselves.

Any law you pass will only hinder the law abiding.

Time to man up and take your own self defense seriously.

Then you're a halfwit.

>"Looking only to official criminal records, data over the past thirty years consistently show that the mythology of murderers as ordinary citizens does not hold true. Studies have found that approximately 75% of murderers have adult criminal records, and that murderers average a prior adult criminal career of six years, including four major adult felony arrests. These studies also found that when the murder occurred "[a]bout 11% of murder arrestees [were] actually on pre-trial release"--that is, they were awaiting trial for another offense."

>"The fact that only 75% of murderers have adult crime records should not be misunderstood as implying that the remaining 25% of murderers are non-criminals. The reason over half of those 25% of murderers don't have adult records is that they are juveniles. Thus, by definition they cannot have an adult criminal record."

guncite.com/gun_control_gcgvmurd.html

>mfw I realize that liberals don't even take the time to do basic research enough to know that this terrorist did pass a background check, that we already have background checks, and that nothing except discrimination or the denial of due process would have stopped this.

>AR-15

assaultweapon.info/

>posts obviously bias pages interpretation of data.
>doesn't post actual data.
>quote posted can literally not be true.
>100% of all murders have criminal records

This is how you can tell someone hasn't actually looked into what they are talking about.

There is literally no chance that 100% of all murderers are past offenders, by definition, yet this explicitly states that.

In otherwords, just a quick look shows that your info is bullshit.

You wouldn't have to worry about some terrorists buying rifles if you didn't have potencial terrorist within your muslim population.

Even if there weren't guns, they would keep being terrorist and would have another way to kill you, like homemade bombs or something

I know this is bait but I'll take a small nibble.

Shall not be infringed would constitute open carry everywhere in the country. Had open carry been an option (or carrying at all), Muhammed would have been ventilated by multiple people when the shooting started.

/thread

>Website nobody ITT has never heard of

>Rocksolid evidence

by disallowing 3rd worlders into the country and shipping out the ones already here

An illiterate liberal.

How shocking.

the problem is femininity.

women vote for degeneracy and degenerates into the country
feminized hipster male cuck boyfriends vote the same way

unchecked femininity is hte problem

A shitposting leaf.

How shocking.

You don't. You stop terrorism at the source, by either blowing their sandpit to smithereens or leaving them the fuck alone to kill each other.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not grasp?

The shooter was born right here.

After 9/11 how many foreign Muslims have committed attacks compared to the native born population?

His parents weren't.

get rid of nonwhites

the media is responsible for the "popular" usage of the AR type of rifles in these shootings. the gun has been on the market since the early 1960s. people didn't even like buying them, "plastic gun". they didn't start to become so popular until the media started reporting on its ability to get off so many rounds after Sandy Hook. then the government started to try and ban such firearms which made it even more popular. progressives and govt jackholes are the ones that are responsible.

>Parents are responsible for the actions of their ADULT children

Can you explain your reasoning? Are we going to retroactively punish people because their children fucked up?

But you're dodging the question. Compared to foreign Muslims that Trump has vowed to ban, how many of them have committed acts of terror compared to the ones born here?

Ding ding ding ding!

I haven't seen Rocket Man of Kyrgyzstan in a long time.

We should have strict gun control like they do in Europe.

Then terrorists won't be able to obtain assault weapons.

selah

He's obviously stating that had his parents not been allowed in, he wouldn't have been born here.

There are plenty of reasons why stringent firearm restriction would not be effective in the United States, including prevalent gun-culture, ubiquity of firearms in the US (too many fukken guns around!), and many others.

However, I would not argue against firearm restriction because of these.

One's personal safety is first and foremost, their OWN responsibility. This responsibility can extend to the individuals family, friends, and community.

In order to fulfill this responsibility, firearms of parity with US military must be absolutely available to any citizen, bar those that have already proven themselves to be a detriment to society through acute violence towards fellow citizens or their property.

Of course, I also fervently support hanging and gibbeting of all individuals convicted of large violations of the non-aggression principle such as violent rape, murder, grand larceny, etc.

Naturally, the justice system would need to be overhauled for this, to put it mildly. I ain't into stringing up innocent folk, but traitors and murderers would look mighty good up there.

Yes man, ban guns for civilians!!

don't care
disarmed public plus commy government is worse than random hadjis shooting the idiots who let them come here in the first place.

they only shoot up gun free zones

Any gun dealer ever. Walmart, bass pro, local gun shops, etc. Also gun shows seeing as how all the vendors at a gun show are FFl's and therefore required by federal law to run a background check when selling a firearm.

Good reply, thanks user.