Patchface

googled it and he is not on the show, just in books so he doesnt count

poor bait

also Jaimie

the show is trash

read a book for once

1. Mexico
2. /mygirl/ Daenerys

Should be Stannis, but it will probably be Jon or some progressive bullshit like, "We don't need kings anymore we're a free land" because D&D are hacks at writing.

No kings or gods, only man.
But for real, no one seems to make quite the cut.
Something in between Tyrion and Snow at most, maybe.
People like Varys, Tyrion or Davos are needed to make a significant change, then again, this kinda folk do not bother with "main" positions because more often than not they miss the point of being influential or are not worth it in the first place, ironically.
Which by the way proves to be the same way in real life.
As far as I'm concerned Daenerys is fucking obnoxious and Snow is too stuck up on tradition and conventional means.
Little finger would be the antagonist kind of Tyr/Var, whilist Starks are busy with with being edgy.
Cersei went through enough bullshit to make a mental breakdown inevitable, and you cannot expect much from a fucking raider.

Come to think of it, Davos would be something in between Stark and Tyrion, he might be exactly what we need.
I want to see onion banners in King's Landing now. By the way, Davos is real fukken' nice.

1. Flag
2. Jon Stark

Stannis because he's still alive

Jonfags and people who like Tumblr: the queen should be shot

but he dead

Tbh I wish it was Stannis. But it won't happen in the show. (((Benioff))) and (((Weiss))) admitted to hating that character. No wonder, as he is the epitome of what sneaky Jew hates.

I never saw the severed head

Because they're obsessed with reddit dwarf and the queen(yaas, slay) who got fat while marching through a desert

flag
stannis the mannis

None. Fuck that shit. I just want Jaime to fulfill his role as Azor Ahai.

Lady Stoneheart for queen

Yes, I know. This part of the show has pissed me off tremendously. It's not the only one, but it's the one I got angry with the most. Stannis the Mannis for the King!

fucking hell i hate those jews
why the fuck would stannis kill his only heir what the fuck??

when it will happen in the books I want to see what you will say

Baelish desu

>implying the fat fuck will ever finish the books
He's just going to keep writing spinoff shit that doesn't sell

this desu

alright i just came back from crete about 4 hours ago and have to ask now that i have Sup Forums access: what the fuck are those bird-moth-bat things that fly around the street lamps at night? they fly so fucking fast and are huge

are they some kind of supermoths or something else?

1. Canada
2. No one, that's the entire point

Maybe he dies and we can have someone else finally finish those books like with the "Wheel of Time" series.

Davos, he's the best man in the show.

So when is bear loli gonna get killed

He told his wife to burn the manuscript if he dies before finishing it. Not that she'll do it, but still

It should have been stannis

1. flag
2. moon boy for all I care

>He told his wife to burn the manuscript if he dies before finishing it. Not that she'll do it, but still

Just as expected from this fat fuck. Can't have the fans have it. Who does he think he is? Even some of Tolkien's works were put together from his manuscripts after he died, Martin is nowhere near that level.

john snow obviously

>allowing Sandra to talk over him in front of his bannermen
Bernie tier

i don't remember that, do you think i actually pay that much attention to the show lmao ? i just watch it with my friends
john should win because from what i saw he's the only good guy, and everyone else is a shitskin or a woman or a gay or a dwarf or something

>he's the only good guy

he's dead though

Jon will most likely end up being the king. I wonder though if people will notice that from all this hype about women, dwarf, shitskins etc. pretenders, the rule will still go the a fuckin' straight white male XD

Didn't see a head

kys nerd

Tywin would have been best king.

kek true i can't wait to hear the bitching
maybe they'll argue he has curly black hair therefore he isn't white, like Sup Forums

I used to be an avid reader when I was little but desu these days I can't read without getting distracted for more than 20 minutes.

Same. It makes me feel retarded but I don't know what to do about it.

game of thrones (puke)

>1.US
>2. Don't give a fuck about the iron throne but northern separatism gives me a hard on

THE KING IN THE NORTH

>it's popular so I have to act like it sucks so I don't look like a normie

no, I actually just don't like it

keeping trying or it will get progressively worse

I believe you... :(

What do you watch? Big Bang Theory?