India: Hindu nationalist group celebrates Trump's birthday, feeds his portrait cake

youtube.com/watch?v=1OJdPmOGw_c

BUNDT IN TRUMP

Seems like Trump would win an election in India too

kek must be proud of this act

This time shit is going into his mouth not coming out of it.

based poo

A lot of Hindu and Sikh Indians hate Islam, so it makes sense they would like Trump and his ban on Muslim immigration.

Every Hindu n sikh hates Islam..Google anti Islamic riots in India. Hindus r extremely redpilled

I fucking love you guys, please save my country from sand niggers.

based

i love hindus

also, happy birthday Trump!

Elect a fucking right winged prime minister like we did.

Reminds me of the Pakis who love UKIP and walk around with banners and shit

Bumping with photos.

We did but then the sand niggers teamed up with the feminists and the degenerates and kicked him out of power and now we have Justin "if you kill your enemies, they win" Trudeau :^(

With Trump as Prez. India and USA will rule the world while russia rule europe

You are invited!

Beat your kids nigga, thats were discipline starts.

Is India what would happen if r9k created a country?
>poo
>electronics everywhere
>more poo
>cant use social media for shit
>having a waifu/husbando(trump in this case)
>none of them are fit

The interesting part is that Trump is not exactly for more H1Bs, but Hindu bros see him as the most outspoken critic of mudslimes in the world.

Indians care more about killing n banning Muslims than h1b visas...

So Hindus are also bro-tier now?

Most of India history can be summarized like this
>Stop being in my clay muslim
>No this is my clay
>No its MINE

and so they fought for eternity

They've always been bro-tier.

Hindus fought n suppressed Muslims every single time

USA needs someone like Modi, a principled nationalists, Trump is just too erratic

I'm sorry for every joke I ever made at your expense, Pajeet.

I suddenly like Indians a lot more now.

The Islamic invaision of the Indian subcontinent was probably the bloodiest conflict in human history.

They want their country, their culture, and kebab removed. Not visas from libruls.

of course trump will bring them many tiolets

Look - they even got dudes with guitars to serenade the God Emperor on his birthday!

And photoshopped a rifle in his hand for good measure!

Reminder Sikhism was birthed as a religion to mostly fight Muslims.

Indians are not redpilled. They just hate Muslims. The International Jew rules India too.

and managed to shoop his hands to be extremely small.

That was fucking beautiful.

Thank you Pajeet.

>The International Jew rules India too.
>this from an american
Ishiggyiggy

Jews hate Muslims.Hindus hate Muslims..common enemy

WTF why do Indians like Trump?

Anyone who has dealt with Muslims knows the score. My neighbors are an old Zoroastrian couple from Iran and they like Trump too.

thank you based Pajeets

his skin is so white

Indian people are the best.

HAS NO ONE SENT THIS TO TRUMP?

Sikhs and indians by extension are truly our overlooked allies in the war against Islam.

it breaks my heart when dumbass hicks lynch an american Sikh thinking he's a muslim

I tell you this!
This utterance true!
Those Hindus there?
They poo in loo!

LOL this nigga allowed riots to kill muslims

We may make fun of pajeets and their loos, but nothing brings us together like our hate of mudslimes

Every religion has a problem with muslims, going back centuries. All they do is invade.

And now somehow they convinced whites to feel bad for them. wew

The ONLY people on this planet who have stepped their game up against Mudshits on the level of Sikhs, are the Burmese Buddhist monks of the 969.

>initiate monk related

what a beautiful world we live in

I really enjoy Indians tbqhf. You guys (at least the American immigants) are intelligent and friendly. One of my best friends is a Hindu.

Tl;dr: keep on keeping on, amigo

Are indians the funniest race? I think so

Based yar.. white men and the Indian man were born allies.

Indians were the original aryans, don't forget it

Considering snackbars exterminated over 200 million of them they damn well better be.

Truth. I was there a couple of months ago and there are forts, outposts, castles, etc everywhere.

Pretty neat architecture, You can tell the whole country was a battle ground.

not anymore... maybe 2%... if even that, of the people who reside in the northern regions off the India sub-continental region are Aryan.

Dravidian niggers out-bred and utterly overran them.

People wonder;
>how did one of the oldest andd most advanced civilizations on the planet become such a SHITHOLE?!?!

The answer is:
>MULTICULTURALISM

The shitty, dark skinned Dravidian-mixes used the resources of the smarter (and unfortunately, compassionate) Brahmin/Aryans and bred like a cancerous wildfire.

After the grand institutions were unable to be run anymore by the majority of lesser intelligence... ISLAM HAPPENED.

The rest... is as you see it now.

No one learns from history... and that sucks.

Persians were, and they conquered India several times.

More like poo-tier

faces of pol

>not anymore... maybe 2%... if even that, of the people who reside in the northern regions off the India sub-continental region are Aryan.
>Dravidian niggers out-bred and utterly overran them.
Wow the idiocy is real

>The shitty, dark skinned Dravidian-mixes used the resources of the smarter (and unfortunately, compassionate) Brahmin/Aryans and bred like a cancerous wildfire.

>After the grand institutions were unable to be run anymore by the majority of lesser intelligence... ISLAM HAPPENED.

>The rest... is as you see it now.

>No one learns from history... and that sucks.

American education everyone, or is it bubbas worldview?

lol.

Lets not forget that this group actively prays for the God Emperor's victory. Based Hindu bros.

Shameless bump