ITT Albums you never see on Sup Forums

I saw this literally once in some short lived jazz thread but besides that I've never seen this album before

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jfHC0_9uh7w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

:)

Essential sidebar core

youtube has good taste.

it's on a while bunch of people's charts as babby's first jazz, people talk about it all the time

just listen to Bill Evans (also letter to slowboat is better)

it's really boring, with a bright cover like this you'd expect something more adventurous

newfag

>reads rym meme reviews once

Never seen this talked about on mu. Nothing special just a nice indie record.

what part of my post are you referring to

Allan Rayman - Hotel Allan

Anderson .Paak - Malibu

DIIV - Oshin

Jack Johnson - In Between Dreams

Marvin Gaye - What's Going On

Mick Jenkins - The Waters

Chromeo - White Women

ZHU - GENERATIONWHY

newfag, this album get posted constantly

Wow. Legitimately my favorite album of the 90s. Excellent taste.

This

This shits always in the recommended

>Marvin Gaye - What's Going On

I wish these kiddies would talk about soul with me :'(

Not albums but artists: Steven Wilson, David Maxim or basically I haven't seen much discussion about jazz artists that aren't Davis or Coltrane.

>DIIV
How fucking new
The bass player literally posted here with a trip

Didn't he make Marcel cry or something?

This album gained some bad reputation for being a /youtubecore/ but is still really good imo.

>/youtubecore/
is there an official Sup Forums /youtubecore/ chart?

I have seen it once before outside of Sup Forums but I didn't save it. Though I guess you can make your own just by going to scenery and deriving in the reccomendations, the more comments that say "damn thx YT for recommending this" the better.

there was a thread a couple of days ago when a few anons were making one

I got this album for my dad last year and he seems to like it. He's the COO of a Jazz/Blues Radio station out here in Colorado and most likely has a bigger collection of music, CD's, and records than all of us combined. I should take a pic sometime. pic unrelated

quality list

Call your dad a fag for falling for the physical media meme

>ZHU

Shit artist DESU

Bad bait

My dad's collection was of like 500-600 albums but they stole ALL his CDs and now he only has like 300 vynil albums. Ironically the only thing they didn't stole was a KC collection that came on a big box that looks like it carries vynils so they didn't bother to steal it and he doesn't even like KC so he didn't mind on giving it to me.

that album always gets one-upped by Bill Evans posters. What are you talking about?

>"""they"""

Zhu's dope bro GENERATIONWHY is underrated as hell.

Listen to 'Palm of My Hand'

>used as the subject of a verb to refer to people, animals, or things already mentioned or, more generally, to a group of people not clearly described

'Good Life' is a way better track desu

shoe

t essential japcrap jazz

What's Going On is talked about on this board fairly frequently for what it is (a classic of soul music), how new are you?

do i just need to lurk more?

and then some user decided to jizz on this picture.

durh homeshake peter sagar so its good

I didn't understand that reference

and to boot i've posted it in quite a few of these threads without any responses

Jon Bap
Ghostnote
Raché
Pretty much any Dallas music

I like it

algorithm-core

Its on the /mucore/ chart, that being said given its status as being "YouTube-core" it seems a lot of those who would talk about it have been bullied out of mentioning it which is a shame given the quality of the LP.

Yes, I am the one who made the thread about this one currently up

Shut up

when malibu came out people talked about it for ages. Same with the mick jenkins album. you just missed the boat user

A key contributer to the New Age movement in the 70's and 80's. Not something to jam out to, but something to plug in and then walk around a park to.

Image didn't post for some reason.
In case it doesn't work again, Green by Hiroshi Yoshimura

do you think that album is good?

Underrated as hell mid-80s guitar-heavy gothic dreampop
A bit like Cocteau Twins but a lot heavier and gothier

I listened to this one years ago, nothing is particularly stand out about it at all other than Japanese man

I just saw this in the catalog this morning... (not this one)

r u kiddin me

people sometimes meme about his facial similarity to zappa but that's about it. love his debut

fuck yeah i love the postal service

I've seen people mention them in post-punk thread.Also my fav album by them is Permanent sleep

Never seen a Noir Désir album on Sup Forums

I've never seen this posted apart from the times I shilled it

people need to talk aboutt his more, very epic and underrated! music used to be so much better in the 80's, I wish I was borin in Japan during the 80's!!!

This thread is filled with youtubers.

BAD bait kys

this got a decent amount of threads made about it around 2010-2012

this is literally on the classic Sup Forumscore chart from back in the day but I have only seen it discussed here twice

go listen to this album guys

Youtube is okay to discover stuff because you can actually hear it dear Discogs autist.

Is this bait? It's on nearly every fucking Sup Forums core chart

>a while bunch
yes hi sir wdc hi was goin we ye lad ye heading down tae sugar the marra ????

I think he means that its probably inspired Homeshake his music

What album is this? I cant find it on google, saucenao or anywhere else

D’you what I kinda do, for what it is. All those “Le postal service rip-off” jokes don’t really make sense to me. They have a similar voice and make the same genre of music, so what? It’s comfy and he’s a skilled producer, what’s not to like?

youtube.com/watch?v=jfHC0_9uh7w

Awesome rec. Thanks user!

youtube sidebar-core

This gets posted a lot in sad threads by like two or three dudes (one of them being me but don't tell anyone)