I hate America so fucking much, every single one of them is an arrogant bastard...

I hate America so fucking much, every single one of them is an arrogant bastard. They are so in denial about the state of their country it's pathetic and nearly every one of them holds obscenely progressive liberal views that they will not re-evaluate under any circumstance. Oh and if you do challenge their political views, you can expect them to laugh at you, turn everything you say into a mockery, call you stupid and/or racist and ignore every single point you make.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EX8tFvInN3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>a fucking gypsy

Oh a gypsy shweet lol

>Yuropoor

Daily reminder that if you'd wipe out the entire American population, you'd also get rid of almost half of the entire Jewish population on this planet as well and the other half would lose their primary defender.

The majority of Americans have a small willy and become bitter because of this.

Didn't realize you Colombians were this mad that we won the group and you didn't.

I hate us too. The Jewnited states of merica is in need of fixing.

modern liberalism allows for no plurality of opinion.

What fucking flag is that? Looks fucking gay. OP confirmed as homosex

Not all of them

At least our hands are clean, gypo

0/10 gyp b8.

They taught them those are valid arguments and anything if it is "racist" is inherently wrong and evil and everything that is not "racist" is right and just.

Shill, Shitpost or Slide thread detected
Fucking kill yourself
Sup Forums needs better mods

The best interest of the European Americans is to dismantle the American superstate.

fuck u nigga

>you jelly

>in denial
I am sure you know so much about America. Much more than actual Americans.

We really should be more like Romania tbhfamilam

We hate our progressive liberals too. Sometimes I wish we could put them in ovens and bake them while they scream for mercy.

Ironic because the man in your picture almost certainly doesn't hold any progressive liberal views

>Romania
Wew lad

Sorry, you can't say anything when the US is the best motherfucking country the world has ever seen.

Nah man. You're supposed to add an ns to the end of the word america. Then I could agree with you.

>Calls America pathetic

>is from Romania
Pick one OP

>cow status

stolen by gypsy

>A
>FUCKING
>GYPSY

Only anons from worthwhile nations are allowed to start America hate threads, thumbdick.

A song for the beggar people of Romania:

youtube.com/watch?v=EX8tFvInN3Y

Everything you said is a compliment except for the liberal part which isn't true.

Now fuck off gypo.

WE WUZ ROMANZ N SHIETTTT

Fuck off, Chad. Not the alpha kind, either.

Must hurt being so irrelevant

Remember when we used to adopt your little orphans, then we had to stop cause you fucked them so much they all had AIDS? Good times.

I'm seeing a lots of faggots who took the bait in this thread.