Explain

nerman isnt going to psg thanks to pique

Oh, kek.
Very vague OP

El Presidente being based as always

Has neymar actually said anything

Very impressive...

HOWEVER

No, but he's probably going to stay to Barça. As usual, the CR7 to ManUtd, Verratti to Barça and Neymar to PSG talks are bullshit

Absolutely astounding. Such a groundbreaking image that resides within multiple levels of of clever paradoxes, light symbolism and subtlety that makes Malevich's empty avant garde paintings equivalent to the heavily detail-oriented Baroque classics such as Rodriguez's Las Meninas. Within this picture, we are given clues as to how to peel the pixels for hints; the first one being the most conspicuous, the "7:1". Without any context, you'd erroneously conclude that the scoreline refers to the infamous "Maracanazo" game between Germany and Brazil in the 2014 world cup but alas, you would fail to grasp what is truly being conveyed here. The second hint that reveals the profundity of the artist can be seen just below the center; the ingenious edit of the scorer sheet with "Pique 90+8" added. One may ponder why the artist would include such an unusual player onto the scoresheet - in fact Gerard Pique only has twenty odd goals for FC Barcelona which although is quite impressive for a center back, it's surprising given the players that FC Barcelona has yet the artist nonetheless chose Pique. But then this is where the promising work of an amateur becomes a timeless work of art of a genius blessed with divine insight; where the Schubert evolves to Rachmaninoff. Through more context, especially in light of recent events in the transfer market - Neymar's flirtation with PSG - the audience must refer to Pique's social media post which includes a simple photo taken of him with Neymar and a simple message that says "He stays." This is where the enlightenment sets in and where the artist truly shines. At once we the audience are able to note Pique's commandeering presence through the symbolic act of him being the final scorer; the humilatiion that PSG experience by Barcelona with the scoreline that echoes back to egregious heartbreak for the Brazilian. It all coalesces into a magnificent intellectually stimulating work that elevates the artist to the Ramanujan of our generation.

good post

tldr

Post inverse nipple tits

Lol shut up nerd

Good thread.

>3-0

Reminder

Biggest reffball i seen i my life.

Reminder that the same team that couldn't score over 2 legs against Juve got cucked 4-1 against RM with RonGOD scoring 2 goals.

But I bet you were leaping with joy when Uefadrid fucked over Bayern with offside goals and a ghost red card.

Reminder that >RonGOD couldn't do shit against Barca this whole season

Reminder that real's best ever team lost to the worst Barca team of this decade

Reminder that Finals are more important that quarter finals

You might be the first person ever to act like losing in the QF is better than reaching the Final lmao. Reminder that winning El Clasico against a 10 men Madrid literally changed nothing lmao. Reminder that RonGOD scored 8 against Juve, Bayern, and Atleti and Messi didn't even score outside the Group stages lmao

this, Mbop also scored more goals vs Juventus than the entire barca team

Gigi let him have a free one

>believing every shit from pique's mouth
LMAO

Believe me
He will joins PSG
Just wait until Transfer end

Mbop confirmed next g0at

Now where could my 7-1 be? PIQUÉ
youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw