Who here likes black metal

Low quality ghost bath shitpost

Man I LOVE me some Necronomidol. Best black metal in ages!

I like black metal but I don't really care for Ghostbath. Although a few songs on Moonlover were okay.

>ghost bath

Naw ghost bath is lame
I was having a conversation with one of my friends outside a show
Lead singer was lurking for 20 minutes
Then came in and said do you like my band
I didn't have the heart to tell him blavkgaze is for hipsters and his band sux

Funny how metalheads hate being called racist, then all behave like racists here....hmmmm.....

The joke is that Ghostbath is an american band that pretended to be chinese for the status off it. It's at their expense you retard.

Wasn't talking about Ghostbath you retard, was just making a point in yet another obvious metalthread. And it's true, you are all secret racists.

pic related were peddling bullshit and making blackgaze long before Meme Bath.

Looks awful

is it wrong that i really enjoy the first 10 seconds of golden number before the vocals come in

Velvet Cacoon is actually pretty good though, especially their album Genevieve. I wouldn't necessarily say it's blackgaze though.

There's metalheads all over the world retard

oh shiet man ur right trve cvlt man. like varg n shiet. I'm so fucking evil man

I don't think the people who listen to NSBM give a shit whether or not you call them racist.

>>
Are you getting triggered because I don't like hipster black metal?

yes

:(

Yes

my favorite chinese band from north dakota :)

>Wasn't talking about Ghostbath you retard
But you were you retard. The only thing even remotely racist was the opining image, which was as explained, a joke at Ghostbath's expense.

Just recently got into black metal, can someone reccomend me stuff like Taake - Hordaland Doedskvad? Or some essentials that you think shouldn't be missed

Isn't Ghost Bath from Minot, Iowa?
Also Moonlover is a great album.

Whoops, meant Minot, ND.

Black Metal loves being racist. It's in the very spirit of the music; the ideology has always been there. Anti-Racist black metal fans are the aberration.

well arent you some badasses

Black is too tryhard
Metal is supposed to be fun

t. Californians