Sup Forums why havent you realized it, in order to get rid of islam influence and its liberal sympathizers...

Sup Forums why havent you realized it, in order to get rid of islam influence and its liberal sympathizers, we need to "convert" and start preaching Islam. It literally goes against everything liberals stand for. Once they the white man converting to islam, anti-gay, anti-women rights and what not, theyll start to get scared and redpilled.

I think a simpler solution would be trolling the muzzies so hard they show their true face.

I would eat a mile of her shit to catch a whiff of where it came from

Sup Forums why havent you realized it, in order to get rid of Communist influence and its liberal sympathizers, we need to "convert" and start preaching Fascism. It literally goes against everything liberals stand for. Once they the white man converting to Fascism, anti-gay, anti-women rights and what not, theyll start to get scared and redpilled.

High test as fuck

is there more?

this would be a good sleeper plan, but you know they'll just mental gymnastics to cal us racists and shit

Just went to a Samoan guy at works 21st. He invited a few Muslims from work. Turn up and the main meal is a whole pig on a spit roast. Was funny as fuck watching the muslims bitch that they couldn't eat hardly any of the food. Also just about everyone there kept saying, just have a beer and relax to consul them.

T H I C C

White males at it again!

Flag had me confused for a second there

>Sup Forums why havent you realized it, in order to get rid of islam influence and its liberal sympathizers, we need to "convert" and start preaching Islam. It literally goes against everything liberals stand for.

That's so retarded it's hard to tell where to begin

Liberals are atheists, but they caer about the Bill of Rights. So freedom of religion is just as important as the right to bear arms.

Truth be told, we could get rid of all the Middle East religions right now and it wouldn't bother me. All they do is complain, drag us down, commit violence and cause other problems. Good bye and good riddance

I need a pawg wife from the midwest. Help me bros

distribute information about Islam, and the only people who will be in favor of it are muslims.

As much as I don't want to admit it, Islam is an obvious solution to liberalism. If anything we could just pretend to be Muslim.

Liberals have already done the work for us by putting Islam at the top of the oppression totem pole. If they turn against it, we still win.

>but you know they'll just mental gymnastics to cal us racists and shit
Who? White liberals? Muslims would defend us. They don't care who coverts as long as they convert.

We would be giving liberals a chance to reject Islam before it's too late. We can win this by using their own weapons against them. Why not "convert" Judaism while we're at it?

Regardless of what this board thinks about Milo, what he does works because he has a pass. We can get one too.

covert to*

you peeps are so obsessed with islam, kekekekekekeke
>mfw liberals actually like it and you turn into a caliphate kekekekekekeke

brehs...

Molto bene mio amico

>tfw you will never slowly creep your face up that skirt before resting it firmly between those plump cheeks