2016 death march

>TORRES
was a great time

its the most fun i've had on Sup Forums

>thinking this was better than gerard slip

wew lad

this

Canada has Zero Infrastructure

I truly miss Torresposting and the Pooh baseball game hype but nothing tops Leicester winning the PL.

Why was 7-1 good? That was quite sad desu.

It never get's old

Undeniable.

NBA lockout ending

youtube.com/watch?v=fZKX-cf_p90

Most underrated event ever was the mexican game on WBC.

>rags posting

Especially after they lost that game 5 in second OT

for you

Superbowl II

I feel bad for anyone who was not here for it
I feel worse for myself still being here

Not Sup Forums but
youtube.com/watch?v=kCWdSplLAcQ

>It's been almost 10 years

USA WINS FIFA

>no 18-1

This board is so dead

That's because 18-1 was a bunch of american autists and their non-sport.

>remembering a 9 year old Sup Forums moment

must be proud of yourself, oldfag

the riot in Vaughncouver after Stan Lee's Cup

Suarez handball vs Ghana following a missed penalty by Gyan and a nice Panenka by Sebastian Abreu to send Uruguay to the semi finals after 40 years.

Was Sup Forums even around back then?

Sup Forums used to have a huge NFL fanbase when it first opened

after flags came in 2012 it went to shit

afaik, it was THE event that spawned Sup Forums, at first as a containment board kek

>this version of Sup Forums was around for Euro 2008
>Euro 2008 was actually just 9 years ago

can you fucking believe this? feels like a lifetime ago

vaughncouver riots was the absolute peak of Sup Forums. this board has never been and will never be better

anyone who says world cup shit is new or started browsing Sup Forums during the world cup, as fun as the event itself is this board has always been shit during it because of the massive traffic influx

This was easily the best time on Sup Forums

my point exactly

>just 9 years
>just
literally half my life

redpill me on 18-1

2007 NFL Season: New England Patriots were poised to be the first team to go undefeated since the league expanded to a 16-game season

They also went undefeated in two playoff games.

They lost in the Championship game.

>18-1

I'm 23 and I still remember euro 2008 very clearly.

Back when I was a kid, 2 years seemed such a long time between major tournaments. Nowadays it feels like nothing. Euro 2016 was yesterday, WC 2018 will happen tomorrow.

>>>/reddit/

The TORRESTORRESTORRES moment

Eli gave Brady his only loss of the year. That loss was in the Owl with the oh so famous "helmet catch"

Redpill me on this. Was it in the finals?

I'd say Tebow beating the steelers in the playoffs was a pretty good Sup Forums moment

Anybody got Sup Forums screencaps from the TORRES moment?

Gerrard cucked himself out of winning the league

Easily Pats vs Seahawks in Super Bowl. The game was fucking crazy and the fight at the end was hilarious along with watching Russel Wilson implode.

Memberberries.jpg

I also remeber USA WON FIFA vs England at the World Cup

Also BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

But the Indians were Reddits team

Liverpool were top of the league with a few games to go.

Gerrard was recorded in a team talk saying "this does not slip"

In a match against Chelsea he literally slipped over and gave the ball to Demba Ba who then scored. Chelsea over took them and won the league

I'm still mad that cheating cunt got gold

Chelsea didn't win the league that season

Get your fact straight Reginald

>a team with a mascot that offends whiny liberals, Jews, journalists and minorities
>Reddit's team

For me its >schalke

>Moyes

You now remember England being BTFO by Iceland at the Euro

>A FUCKING DENTIST

Never forget
youtu.be/2FYdfF4ZDm4

WC 2010 gave us ebin memes too, and more recently Euro '16 was the best thing to happen to Sup Forums for long.

>bandwagon, fratted out, white trash fanbase
>Sup Forums's team
checks out

Imagine being so fucking assblasted because your shitty irrelevant team was fucking kicked out from the only tournament you could win, that you have to go to an anonymous serbian crochet forum to mock the literally most succesefull country at this fucking sport. This is unironically sad as fuck and you, fucking chicano, should kill yourself :^)

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The Toronto chimpout of 2015 is one of my favorite moments

>you now remember the aftermath thread on Sup Forums where mexican posters kept scoring 7 and 0 gets

bittersweet
it was epic but now they've removed it from the games :(

absolute kino

I know there is a pic somewhere.

Fairly certain the committee unanimously voted to keep it. Women were upset they didn't have a 50km race.

2011 NBA finals
2012 Superbowl
2008 Olympics

Those are top 3 Sup Forums moments.

The butthurt was glorious

>mfw

What kind of loser spends watching major sporting events posting here instead of them with IRL friends?

7-1
pretty much anything involving the patriots in the last 10+ years
trump winning the presidential bowl

it was glorious
it's still glorious

Don't use Sup Forums memes that you don't know about

too soon

Anyways the correct answer was moot horseplaying with the mods

if you're that young why are sitting in front of a screen posting on a Senegalese Net-fishing board?
Shouldn't you be out fucking and causing shit and being young? Boards like this are for old people, who have already sewn their wild oats and settled down. Sad to see youth wasting away here.

>28-3

Bravo hawks

Falcons hawks whatever

>I'm sorry, but did the Chargers already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Chargers are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC West for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Monday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Chargers are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Chargers wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Chiefs just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Chargers topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

This was the first big thing I can remember from my time on Sup Forums

7-1

literally the GOAT GOAT sporting moment

I remember I made it into the thread and the screencap.

The party