Be white

>be white
>win the genetic lottery
>spend best years of the life arguing with fellow white losers around the world about who is more whiter

Sup Forums in a nutshell, folks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_skin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CHI

>win the genetic lottery
>spending time on Sup Forums

Pick one senpai

>win the genetic lottery
>dies due a little exposure to sun rays
Excellent genetics you got there

>don't win the genetic lottery
>Have a miserable life in general
Haha lads, would recommend.

i hate whites so much, they should all be dead

>America
>white

Cry more.

eat shit wh*tey

I just sit from the grandstands and laugh at the autism parade. What do I win?

There's a post grad cs professor and she makes it sound like India is just as good, if not better than America in a lot of regards. I assume she comes from a metro area?

Stay mad Shitskin.Bet you'd never have the stones to try anything in Russia.

east asians are the pinnacle of evolution

t. chinese

>win the genetic lottery
How exactly is getting white skin the genetic lottery? You're right I'm a fucking loser with autism and am short and physically small and weak. Everyone treats me like I'm an inferior because of it. That doesn't sound like winning the genetic lottery to me.

fucking HATE white people

But she still is in America...

My bitch of a sunburn begs to differ from your genetic lottery claim.

>white
>people

All of that can change if you improve yourself, stop.bitching, just because something is hard doesn't mean its impossible.

WO3MEN5

Read this.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_skin
The feeling is mutual Chang.

At least you don't suffer from a vitamin D deficiency.

what??

Is american white?

i got the shittest lottery and yes every day funny on Sup Forums

You can't cure autism, I'm not talking about meme Sup Forums autism, I'm legit asperger. I can't make myself taller, or increase the scale of my skeleton so I'm larger. I will always be a runt that gets treated like garbage. The world isn't just or fair, if it wasn't for modern civilization and technology I would be dead. Darwinism is a very real phenomenon.

yes, like toilets at a wal-mart

>You can't cure autism, I'm not talking about meme Sup Forums autism, I'm legit asperger. I can't make myself taller, or increase the scale of my skeleton so I'm larger.
Of course you can't make yourself taller or change your skeleton.But your social skills can still be improved.Have you ever considered Social Skills training?

I understand. It's basically my skin cells saying "Well I could turn into cancer, better off myself!"
I have plenty of other ways to get around that that doesn't involve having to avoid the outdoors for a few days.

Besides, I also sweat like a mother fucker despite being 6"3' and 168lbs. That's mostly just a strange familial thing though.

>be white
>people tries to convince me I'm not

I've been in therapy for years, I've only had marginal improvement. Still never even kissed a girl, and can't get a job.

>be white
>be responsible for all the world's problems

Yes Jews are white.

"WAHHHHHH Whitey is opressing me!"
Fuck yourself Chang.There's no one I hate more than someone with a Victim Complex.Take some responsibility for your own actions and life choices.

AS YOU CAN SEE HERE, Argentina is not white. Thank you for your time.

t. palagi filth

Meant to use a meme arrow.Woops.

White people have a tendency toward folate deficiency in areas of the world with more direct sunlight though. That can lead to birth defects. Whiteness is a great trait if you happen to live in Europe, but it's not a cure-all.

Except they have options to prevent that.Things a person with dark skin doesn't have when living in a place with low sunlight.

>Whiteness is a great trait if you happen to live in Europe
Well, white people evolved to live in Europe. Where else would you expect them to be suited to?

>Things a person with dark skin doesn't have when living in a place with low sunlight.
Explain. Vitamin D is found in foods as well.

Not half the places they've colonized, that's for sure. Just look at Australia. Look what the place has done to the descendants of Brits.

Don't worry. They'll evolve darker skin in a few centuries.

>Explain. Vitamin D is found in foods as well.
I'll give you that.But does European food really have that much vitamin D in it? Enough for them to not get diseases like Rickets and Colon Cancer?

With genetic engineering I don't think so, were going to completely screw up the natural evolutionary flow.

Nig, Genetic enginering will probably never be a thing in your or my lifetime.

I don't think you understand. White people don't need to consume as much extra Vitamin D, because we absorb sunlight to create it in our bodies. If you're talking about Black immigrants to Europe, yeah sure, they're going to face some problems, but Vitamin D is found in foods available in Europe. Beef liver, cheese, eggs, etc. The problems they face are the same type as White people trying to live in Africa, so I don't see what distinction you're trying to draw.

But I'm not white...

Look up CRISPR.

>tfw tall med
>tfw intelligent
>tfw literally won lottery

even if im loser without achievements im still superior to 90% of other losers on this board

>tfw tall med
>tfw intelligent
>tfw literally won lottery
>loser without achievements
Why is that?

I would trade being white for being attractive, smart, or not a depressed autist... but thanks for the white genes

From a certain point of view.

Basically this.

depression as a teen, now something just broke inside me and i cant bring myself to work towards my goals, am subhuman

>Slovakia
>Med
Nice try Ivan Sagorvitchslavinitsky

I honestly feel sorry for you.Hopefully things get better for you user, somehow.

CRISPR will never progress beyond curing a few simple diseases caused by a single gene. Engineering complex traits would require scientists to know every single function of every single gene, and that is never going to happen.

my parents are Greek immigrants

If you told a person in the 1950's what computers would be capable of today, thy would say something similar.

Aren't we all

I am Greek(Greek)

>Engineering complex traits would require scientists to know every single function of every single gene, and that is never going to happen.
100+ years from now they could know.But not anyday soon.Hell, they might make medicine that can alter genes to cure diseases like Asbergers Syndrome or Anti Social Personality Disorder in the future.Given how advanced medicine is becoming.

Not at all comparable, how computers work is very straightforward and simple (as it is something humans created) in comparison to something as old and unpredictable as genetics. Your optimism is unfounded and rather amusing.

>tfw win the genetic lottery (ancient greek)
>tfw shitskins on Sup Forums tell you that you're not greek

No, this is the apex of human civilization as we know it. When we run out of oil and rare minerals it'll all be over.