It's Inevitable

It's Inevitable.

Won't watch.
I'll pirate it.
Just like i'll pirate every EA game and the next mass effect after the travesty that was ME3
I do not forget, i do not forgive.

No, he's going to be a trans girl in 3 years or less.

I'm ok with this.

>another spiderman reboot

Hope not, I haven't even watched any after the Tobey ones

even better

implying he won't be the new star of bad cops 3

Nah, barring Sony fucking up royally, he'll be too old by the time they reboot. Hopefully. I mean, we are talking about Sony.

Please fucking christ no, no more spider man reboots, the new one already looks even more garbage than the last one and the last one was more garbage than the original.

Just let it die

>mfw MCU has only one black protagonist after 15 movies
are they /ourguys/?

Will Smith is going to hook him up in the DCEU.

Wasn't there some rumour about him playing Static?

It will bomb so fucking hard and fail to make any china money.

An "Ultimate" cinematic universe would be pretty cool, I would watch it, so long as they stay true to the comics (have Peter Parker fucking die to make my sister consider suicide) and find a decent fucking actor, not this navel gazing daddy's boi. It would be a cool way to experiment with new actors and characters while not harming the cinematic bottom line of the other movies.

That or just make a "Silk" movie already, I wanna see my waifu on the big screen.

> "Silk" movie
>Not Anya movie

but we already have Emma Stone for this one

>1 black protagonist
2 come to mind

never forget "Blade" my man

more content has been made for silk and she is more popular in the comics at the moment (mostly because Marvel execs have not been pushing their politics on her as much as some of the other comics have (Cap, Thor, and Iron Man come to mind) I would not mind an Anya Movie, but I don't it would sell well with the current consumer base as much as a Silk movie would. That and Silk is more integral to the current incarnation of Spider-Man and would thus be easier to introduce to the cinematic universe

An alternate universe would be hard to push. perhaps the "ultimate" (post carnage) Gwen would work, mixing her in with a future Morales storyline.

Making her Emma Stone would probably confuse audiences a tad, so would be better to cast another actor.

Wouldn't be a reboot, it would be Miles Morales.

blade isn't mcu

do sidekicks really count? THey're not making a warmachine or falcon movie anytime soon.

i'd say sidekicks still count as protagonists, also 3 for warmachine, falcon, black panther

And I won't watch it.

>protagonist
>the leading character or one of the major characters in a drama, movie, novel, or other fictional text.

they don't count.

And Luke Cage?

>Wouldn't be a reboot, it would be Miles Morales.

How can it not be a reboot? By the time they're finished with the new kid, he'll probably be in his 30s. They'd need another kid actor.

I think they're only talking about the movies.

>or one of the major characters
they count.

they take place in the same universe though. linked to agents of shield and whatnot.

As long as they make him Miles Morales and not a black Peter Parker.

yes, if you are gonna do any race changes, might as well make they guy a new character, especially when there is a perfectly good one already out there.