Mobile AL black teenager shot by white cop

Article:
vibe.com/2016/06/alabama-teenager-was-fatally-shot-after-police-officer-allegedly-mistook-cellphone-for-a-gun/

Footage after Shooting
youtu.be/sCe431GWbxg

Previous thread archive:
pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0vypxTz8lY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he was the only upstanding nigger in this neighborhood...
even the ""uncle toms"" get killed...

This kid was not meant to die...

What's the TL;DR?

good boy din du nothing

>alabama-teenager-was-fatally-shot-after-police-officer-allegedly-mistook-cellphone-for-a-gun/

fuck off nigger

White officer pulls over 3 teens in a car. Conflicting stories some say gun some say cell phone. Regardless he was shot 4-6 times and killed.

But seriously the kid is in handcuffs at the end of the video when the ambulance comes.

But that seems to be the case this time around, he actually dindu nuffin.

Chances for chimpout has gone up since the victim didn't earn his bullets this time.

That kid looks like ben Carson, so idk why the cop shot him

>Cellphone
>Gun
Did he actually buy that case?

Same person recording as the first when news crews show up.

youtu.be/0vypxTz8lY0

"dindu nuffin" is an ironic term

Sorry m8 typed in haste to keep the thread alive while I watched the video again to see the handcuffs. for better TLDR

>aspiring community activist

Nothing of value was lost.

Why are these niggers always referred to as: "teenagers"

Seriously it could be anyone else:

WHITE MAN DIES FROM COP.
HISPANIC MALE SHOT BY COP.
ASIAN MAN FATALLY SHOT BY COP.
Queue Nigger: "TEENAGER WHO DINDU NUFFIN HORRIBLY SHOT BY BRUTAL POLICE OFFICER"

Cuffing them after shooting is normal. Its so they can't pull any last minute attacks against the police or people in the ambulance, just in case they aren't dead yet.

F

37 yeard old black youth get murdered by white pig

sucks

cant wait to hear about all the institutional racism

i am sure there are whites asians and mexicans who have been killed for similar reasons, but let the race baiting begin

Thanks I was not aware of this.

Niggers, like women, don't mentally develop past the ages of 13-15.

This is why you'll often see stories about a 34 year old "teen" getting he life back on track by gradumating from high skoo.

>Mobile AL black teenager shot by white cop

TIME TO GO FUCKING BALLISTIC, FELLOW CHIMPS

CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMP OOOOOOOOOOOOOUT!

It's not happening. Nobody is talking about this. It happened yesterday. BLM is too 2015.

To further elaborate, I don't know of anywhere in the US EMS can even approach unless police give the OK, and cuffing would be SOP for securing the situation.

In short, EMS wouldn't even be legally allowed to treat a suspect until that suspect is cuffed.

>47 nigs killed Chimpcago over the weekend
>nothing
>Cop kills 1 nig
>AWW NAH MAN DEY KILT DAT BOY FAH NO RAISEN! HE WAZ A GEWD BOY!

No one said happening anywhere.

lolololololol

Sup Forums: "Guns are as American as apple pie. People should open carry. Everyone should own multiple guns."

>Black teenager gets shot while holding a cell phone

Sup Forums: "He deserved it. It probably looked like a GUN."

welcome to Sup Forums, nigger

>"Good afternoon officer. Just so you are aware I have a CC permit and there is a gun within my wasteband. I am going to reach down slowly and remove it, ejecting the mag and chambered round. Thank you. Now, may I ask what I am being pulled over for?"

only the king may hunt in these woods