ITT: What's genuinely the worst album you have ever listened to

Please don't meme and say "Le OKAY KID by memehead XD", I'm actually curious what people have in mind

I'm serious about my answer, it's blatantly unlistenable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NfC-H2AhLNI
youtube.com/watch?v=j_7eofl08ZI
youtube.com/watch?v=7kJEoN2NUkc
youtube.com/watch?v=zj3NFIyyhy4
ayin.bandcamp.com/album/fear-of-tigers
youtube.com/watch?v=AV8N44HzfBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vjIwmJMqrco
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The worst album I have ever heard hands down is Angelic 2 the Core. It is the Room of albums except there is no comic relief. It is two straight hours of mid life crisis set to tape.

few tracks early on not too bad.

Your Discretion Is Trust by Cities Aviv. What an insufferable boring piece of shit, it's not even "haha this is so bad lol". there is zero enjoyment from this thing. I don't even think it's worth checking out to see what I'm talking about, just avoid it at all cost.

I honestly think it's impossible to make an album worse than this one
regardless of how low your expectations are, the awfulness of this album will absolutely blow you away

lulu

entry level pleb filter m8
youtube.com/watch?v=NfC-H2AhLNI

Nervous Cop - S/T

youtube.com/watch?v=j_7eofl08ZI

Not even to shitpost or anything, but this album sucked from the second it started. The only decent moment was Trippe Redds feature.

Anthony didn't you already review this?

During my edgy Jr. High Juggalo phase I was looking up other Horrorcore online

Oh dear lord did I get myself into some shit.....

youtube.com/watch?v=7kJEoN2NUkc

>77288287
probably Tylo b Chillin

Any of the albums at the absolute bottom of rateyourmusic are pure garbage.

Though my personal choice is this album. Nu metal and dubstep. Together. I mean do I need to say anything else?

pseudo-intellectual dogshit

>tfw I like this album

I can't explain why, I don't really care about dubstep and Korn has been releasing mediocre albums since 2002. But songs like Burn the Obedient and Way Too Far are great.

its good actually

Hi Fantano

Like I don't know, it's just really goofy. I don't consider that to be a real album

any song with CONFUSED! on it can't be the worst album of all time. it could be the worst you've heard though.

this is possibly one of the hardest things i have ever tried to listen to.

Listen to it legit like a 2nd time dude. its gud

Yeah this is the worst shit ive listened to.

ah yes I too watched anthony fantano's worst albums of 2016

I dunno about albums but youtube.com/watch?v=zj3NFIyyhy4

How hasn't this been posted yet?

it wuz

you are LITERALLY entering into my mind

First listen I fucking hated it and I hated Sup Forums for loving it.

Second listening bitchslapped me in the face and ended up liking it.

And every listen since makes me love it more.

it’s ok it just means youre a pussy

Hard pick but I'm gonna have to go with pic related.

Horrible delivery, he sounds like he's half asleep on every track. And the beatwork is lazy as shit.

more like BadAlbum lmao

I actually have a bit of respect for Animal Collective because it actually takes a decent amount of talent to create things as grating and annoying as they do.

lulu's actually not as bad as its reputation though, probably at least a 5/10

No question.

When the white-girl rapping started I wanted to blow my fucking brains out.
I'm trying to remember some albums I hated more, but pic related is definitely the worst I heard last year.

sad happy sucker by modest mouse

ya'll don't know, do ya?

ayin.bandcamp.com/album/fear-of-tigers

picked this album up for $0.25 in a music shop in bloomington, IN when i was there for a summer camp in high school. album art looked kinda cool, it's only a quarter, whatever. boy did i not know the fuckin ride i was in for

> put the cd in
> first track: "bright lights, black helicopters"
> begins with raw recording from a shit mic of amateur a capella
> waiting for the shaker, tambourine, and bongos to come in
> what the fuck now it's some kind of jazz improv pi--FUCK what is this overpowering keyboard doing here
> ??? now it's metal

i don't think i finished the song, or the album. i guess that's not actually an answer to your question--woops

thanks for ruining my day by exposing my virgin ears to this

A piece of boring shit. This album is rubbish. Each song is a monotonous ripoff and parody of some other British band (especially the Kinks) with yelped cockerneyisms over it. British rock's death sentence

I actually genuinely like this album for the same reason I like most of Chris-chan's work. It's completely void of artistic integrity, but it gives a soul-crushing insight into the hopes of an autistic man-child (women-child now) who lacks any creative ability himself. I mean his life-story is a traumatic roller coaster of endless despair and blindly stumbling farther from God.

This album looks fantastic. Redpill me on it.

Its got a great vibe and shit it just didnt feel fully realized. Like id love to hear the mbdtf of this sound

This. It has nothing to do with the techno, the screamo, the rap. It's the fact you can't focus on anything else because there is always something to snap your attention back. Every 10 seconds; they hit a sour note, they skip a beat, or they just scream. It's nauseating. Rateyourmusic put this as #1 on the shit pile. They earned it, my god.
youtube.com/watch?v=AV8N44HzfBQ

I think it sounds unironically cool and works on a lot of the songs.

This is just too obvious, its good just because its disgusting so it doesnt count.

I love the instrumentals for Joelyn Flores and Carry On. I'd like to hear an artist with more lyrical substance give it a shot. B4.Da.$$ Bada$$ comes to mind.

This is fucking sick though.

I loved Man on the Moon 1, 2 was worse and Wildin' Cuz I'm Young is an awful song.

On this album songs like Judgemental are completely unlistenable

those are both great albums. sensational is one of my favorite beatmakers, his flow is hilarious and his approach is unique. Polly Bradfield is only "pseudo-intellectual" if for some reason you're listening to the music to try to be an intellectual. It does kind of sound like someone dying, so I can see how it could turn some people off, but more in a "last words and breaths" kind of urgent way to me.

you clearly haven't listened to much at all if you think a Death Grips album is the "hardest things" you have ever tried to listen to

The Final Death Thralls of the Black Eyed Peas AKA willpower gets a genuine chuckle out of me every time. More corny then cringey.
youtube.com/watch?v=vjIwmJMqrco