Who are some sports athletes that you hate with a passion?

Who are some sports athletes that you hate with a passion?

pic related, but most of you are too young to know her. Every single person here hates her with a passion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VVxGnJb-lRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also this cunt

That's Mutola, right?
Why is she hated?

>her

yes. Why? because she elbowed Jolanda Čeplak in a race for the world title but wasn't sanctioned. She did that on a regular against her but was never warned. When Čeplak did the same once she was dq

I hate Kelly Holmes even more. Blatant doper who never even gets accused. Age 34 she wins double Olympic Gold setting national record and beating known dopers in the final. Filthy

>knowing some random sprinter
Not about being young, its about caring about shitty woman athletes

not a sprinter

>crying about getting elbowed in a fucking foot race

This is why your faggot excuse for a country never wins anything. But, since you asked, here's some nigger everybody hates in my country, but I'm sure they love in Slovenia because he was able to help the team get a draw against the USA.

its a woman who cares what she competes in

Look at this 1500m. She BTFO of dopers in the last 100m running as national record after already running 5 races.

youtube.com/watch?v=VVxGnJb-lRE

In one week she ran
2:01
1:57
1:56
4:05
4:04
3:57

>This is why your faggot excuse for a country never wins anything.
we are literally one of the best countries per capita. We are good in all sports despite not having a lot of athletes.
>but I'm sure they love in Slovenia
nah we regret losing 3 points in such a way, but we are used to it. We should have won vs England but Green had his best game for them that day

Winter "sports" don't count snow nigger.

ofc they do.

not really doe. kinda like women's sports

Ireland is the India of Europe when it comes to sport.

I feel like I should be mad at the 800m medalists because they're spoiling the sport for real women but I guess they can't really help who they are.

At the least they should have to take test-blockers like Semenya did for a while which coincidentally was she she was doing terrible .

Well that's just obviously not true. Bait harder

I hate athletes who're blatantly doping but aren't caught either because they're protected. Usain Bolt comes to mind. The guy might be a freak of nature but it's obvious that he's juicing when he's BTFOing know dopers with ease.

And even more I hate how gullible the general public are about it.

I'm just waiting for some tranny to come and clean table at the Olympics thanks to how retarded the rules regarding trannies competing are right now. It'll be hilarious and there will be so much normie tears about it.

The whole Nike Oregon project comes to mind with Galen Rupp and Mo Farah maybe the most visible. It sounds like they do a whole bunch of grey area stuff.

I just don't trust Nike and Oregon in general right now.

Movies too
Except there exists maybe half a dozen good indian films

This australian cunt for bullying and directing a hate campaign towards Sun Yang despite the latter acknowledging his past transgressions and accepting his penalty.

Moh Fara, hate that cunt.
Also Lewis Hamilton.

Also that brazilian whore who completely fucked her diving partner over by having a fuck marathon the night before their competition

>I'm just waiting for some tranny to come and clean table at the Olympics thanks to how retarded the rules regarding trannies competing are right now. It'll be hilarious and there will be so much normie tears about it.
women's olympic boxing is going to be hilarious once the trannies start competing against women. I expect broken jaws, flying teeth, blood, tears and many ko's

Add Marcel Hircher to the list