Cease all acting talent

Cease all acting talent

She's acting like a robot. wtf else do you want from her?

kek

What I want to know is who was in charge of the slider for her jawline?

Analysis.

What made you post this?

She's fucking phenomenal in this show. She honestly elevates the mediocre material. I can't see how you could think otherwise.

A urgent urge to shitpost.

Do you think our memes are part of a "maze"? In the same sense as Westworld, what if our memes are on a quest to discover their own "consciousness"?

Does the term 'Reddit' mean anything to you?

lol

Nothing! I said nothing!

a maze where the center is populated by chicks with dicks, destroyed assholes, and nazis

Explain your get then.

>urgent urge
Bump intelligence by 5 points

That's a big get.

>Did I do something wrong?

>tfw too intelligent to enjoy westworld

Uggh

I choose to see the Reddit in this world.

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

Increase bait level to maximum

>Bump intelligence by 5 points

>I choose to see the Reddit in this world. Some choose to see the Sup Forums in this world.

Reddit = good
Sup Forums evil

woah

Freeze all motor functions, invincible host

Her jaw is the key to the maze. It's paradoxical, a zen riddle, a man's jaw on a woman's face, symbolizing the unity of the masculine and the feminine. Its sharp angles signify the stark decisions that bring one closer to self-understanding. Its length and breadth are representative of the vast incomprehensibility of consciousness. That jaw has equipped her with the strength to chew past the bone of artificiality to the marrow of actuality. It is the jaw of wisdom. It is the jaw of pure consciousness.

Dr. Pavel you have some explaining to do.

Cease all dick movement

Why do I find this bitch to be hot but at the same time hideous? There's something about her that just doesn't click...

this ugly bitch is nasty as fuck

>germanic faced women

ugh

>her

Evan is a Man's name.

There are people on Sup Forums that would buy a CIA sex robot.

>Sup Forums

you need to leave

Get them on board, I'll call the janitor.

>implying we aren't all Big Guys

>Sup Forums

She is very attractive but I think she slept with Marilyn Manson which is pretty gross..
so maybe you can detect that when you look at her?

Nice face structure that's destroyed by a jaw that could smash granite.

That makes her even more disgusting but there's still something that makes her unattractive.

Yeah, I guess that might be related.

Delores, set meme to 500%.

>finally got 40k to go to Westworld
>get off the train
>go look for Dolores
> find her getting fucked in the ass by some other guest

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I want a refund!

How long did you save your NEETbux to afford that trip user?

Also

>40k for used up hag Dolores
>not getting the personalized MEW waifu package for an extra 5k

You deserved this. Dolores is a shit waifu.

>not kidnapping and raping snek who's probably got the least used pussy in the park

Doesn't look like anything to me.

wew lads /thread

Did anyone care about wether Dolores achieved consciousness or not? Her character waa so bland I couldn't care about her storyline at all. Specially because they made it seem like Maeve had managed to do the same thing about 2/3 episodes in so the whole search dor the maze seemed pointless

What a sweet, golden get. It's like a warm gush has flowed all over this thread and washed away all the dank memes.

My favorite character was Bernard, so I cared about Dolores a little bit more than just wanting anal from her. And if Bernie is your favorite character all the other missteps the show makes don't seem as bad since he's the one involved with just about everything.

Cease all dubs functions.
I said cease all dubs functions! What the fuck?!

>germanic faced women

Maybe my germanic ancestry explains my desire to breed with this woman.

>there will never be a Nolanworld where guests can visit the plane scene over and over again

As someone with a weak jaw she is perfect. It would guarantee my children would not suffer as jawless faggots like their papa.

>Sup Forums

You're already there.

It's called Sup Forums

Doesn't look like anything to me.

Doesn't help that she's gender fluid.

I've solved the maze. She stole Marilyn Manson's jaw!

W-what did she mean by this?

Elsie's Pee

Sir! We've got a problem!

WEW
E
W

i grew a thick beard to detract from the fact that with out it i look like a thumb

I tried so hard to like this series. After about episode 9 I stopped watching it. I just started finding the plot too redundant. Idk, I may try season 2.

Analysis. How did you get this.

Kek

I just checked em'

>that mental image

I plan on avoiding the actual season until all the episodes have aired. It'll be the first time I'm trying to avoid spoilers because I wonder if I would have enjoyed it more if I had completed the maze on my own

TARS set non-stop crying to 5000%

You're a disgusting person and should be ashamed.

I feel like at that point you should have just watched the last episode and decided if season 2 would be worth it.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who noticed that she said "No" really oddly.

Mmnnggno

hmmm

Do you feel in charge?

If youre a mascanon get out
If youre a lesbian get out
That is Shannon and she's played several roles.
Hi, """""Rodrigo"""""

Took 30 years for Ford to figure out how to create true consciousness, turns out all he had to do is turn the sliders up to 10.

I wonder if there was a legit way to get snake to fall for you.

is Evan Rachel Wood a Jewish actress?

Pick up a severed head when she drops it.

Anyone else felt like episode 9 went super bonkers with the timelines. I mean it all makes sense but is presented in such a fucked up way.