Is there any way we don't win the league next year lads?

Is there any way we don't win the league next year lads?

>americans

Yes maybe refball?

Vinny gets injured

>Guardiola
Good luck trusting the catalonian jew

Important phonecalls

I would say there's a good chance City don't win anything this season, they've brought so many players there's no guarantee they are going to gel and work well as a team straight away.

imo Chelsea are now looking the favourites to defend the title, they've strengthened where they need to and haven't disrupted the existing team too much.

>blocks your path

Just like you Mongolian cartoons, your title chances do not exist

>0 PL titles
What did they mean by this?

>Mangala
>>>>>>>>>STONES
>Danilo
>Either Bravo or Hart
These guys will prevent you from winning the league.

Romania! We have a situation here!

If you ever went to Manchester you'd fucking hate it. The only cities American's would be able to understand in Britain would be southern cities.

Also you'd probably get mugged

already in the bag la

there isn't

Both City and Chelsea are equally stacked for upcomming season (finally some decent defense in City, havent seen that since Demichelis and Kompany were of a decent age).
United also have Mourinho and Tottenham sticking to the same Roster + Same Manager probably means they ve tied up well. Its hard to predict but Imo its about Chelsea vs City vs United.

Mangala will leave, Stones won't play if Kompany and Otamendi stay fit, Danilo won't play and Bravo and Hart wn't play

kompany is shit at this point... he's lost some pace and physicality, and he never had good tactical awareness or any idea what to do with the ball...
besides pep doesn't even like him

One potential banana skin is that '''''your''''' entire defence and goalkeepers are still fucking shit

Na m8

I dunno but if they don't win a relevant title pep is all but exposed.

He's got all the signings he wanted, so much he's got world class players in the bench ffs.

Hart went to West ham. Nice seeing someone give an opinion without knowing facts

>Yank
>Congrats on being a valued customer.

To answer your question: this meme of a manager.

>Kompany is shit
t. didn't watch the end of last season

he'll do exactly what he did last year: rotate the fuck out of the million players he has up front, never form a real team, underachieve

>Catalan
He's obviously born of xarnego blood. Also, fuck Cataluña.

leave PL and CL to me

based

>leave PL and CL to me

>Otamendi
not helping your case

kompany is a goat yo

>Also, fuck Cataluña
major cringe la

>Hart
>Zabaleta
>Arnautovic
>Chicharito

And the board has promised more to follow.

I know we are not a league contender but it is a damn good time to be a West Ham fan. COYI.

I think we'll give most big teams a run for their money this year.

ROMANIA! Handle the Liverslip situation pls

Yes if you keep buying shit overpriced players

16th

Not even last year when we were utter shit did we finish that low. Get outta here you scrub.

I'll never understand what this webm is trying to criticize. They're winning already, it's the 12th minute, he just goes for a cheeky shot, nothing wrong it.

there's nothing wrong with blooting the ball into oblivion for no reason whatsoever under 0 pressure? they're leading 1-0in the 12th minute, sure, but that's not exactly leading 3-0 in the 90th.
it's poor decision making at best and plain retarded at worst

There is enormous pressure on both Manchester teams to win the league and make a deep cl run.

For this reason they will drop more points than an incredibly well rounded and organised chelsea team.

-------------Karius------
----Matip---Van Dijk---Badstuber
Coutinho--Keita--Pjanic--Milner
---Salah-------Firmino----Sane

>There is enormous pressure on both Manchester teams to win the league and make a deep cl run.
Just like last season.
>For this reason they will drop more points than an incredibly well rounded and organised chelsea team.
Agreed. I also think they're going to get annihilated by Spurs and Liverpool again.

I used to like Pep but I think he genuinely might be a fraud

>refball
>flag
pottery

Not enough memes in this post.

Remember last season, when Man City had a flawless start, Pep was unstoppable, their new signings would make them champions.... the same thing will happen this season. Man City will get btfo repeatedly by teams like Spurs/Everton/Liverpool and somebody else will win the title. Pep should have stayed in Spai

South Korea, you have NO room to talk. lol

You too Amerifat.

>USA
>We

Tiny dick plastic face.

The whole world knows you suck at Football.

The whole world knows you're fucking fat and smelling.

The whole world knows we created your country after we got rid of the Japanese for you since you are so weak and were basically a slave society for them. KEK.

coutinho wingback

>best player defending

>go home james

that's a very nice feint though. Reminds me of Ronaldo

I was at this match, kompany ended up being sent off and Belgium had to park the bus pretty hard for the last half hour

>13 months
>£385m spent on players

what a shitty plastic club

Pretty much everything you just said was complete shit. But I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, seeing as you are a filthy kike false flagging merchant scum cunt

ah yes rajesh, if sky sports said the center back version of lukaku is the best center back in the world its probably true

Not so fast.

kek, that was good.

And you are slave society for jews lmao

Not even top 2

BASED

>stones + otamendi when kompany is injured

shit defense desu

Pep is a fraud. You guys should have kept Pellegreni.