Is this the most deplorable thing Walter White did?

Is this the most deplorable thing Walter White did?

>boohoo walter is so ebil

Fuck off, he did nothing wrong. If Skyler and Pinkman weren't such babbies everything would have been fine.

The scene where he went around the old people's home gassing all the blacks and mexicans after he blew up what's his name was pretty bad desu

Not moving to Canada was pretty bad desu

You're totally forgetting when he poisoned Jesse's girlfriend 's halfwhite son user. "Don't you ever poison my wife's child again Mr. White."

He poisoned a kid and let a person choke to death. Also I think he had a role in causing a plane to crash.

Ignoring deeper concerns about Walter's far-reaching effects because of the drug hes choosing to make then yeah this. He's really not THAT bad and definitely nowhere close to evil which is weird that so many see him as top 10 baddest tv villians tier.

Also, Walter makes at most 1 or 2 (because im surely forgetting) bad decisons throughout the entire series. Namely killing (its murder anyway you slice it) Jesse's girlfriend because shes a bad influence. That was non-negotiably bad. Other than that he really only makes reactionary choices to situations hes forced into.

The plane crash happens because Jesses gf is the flight controller's daughter.

Dissolving the dude in the wrong tube
Trying to sling meth himself
Getting shitfaced because literally anything bad happens
Talking like a wigger even after all these fucking years

>bad influence

She was extorting him.

>killing is bad no matter what
>killing a manipulative bitch who would have sucked Jesse dry financially
>bad

Lol no

>he did nothing wrong
>made a drug empire because it was fun, not really for his family

He's talking about Walter

he was already done but then skylar wanted to divorce him because muh drugs shit and fucking ted

you're goddamn right

Jr. should have been smart enough to know when he's had enough. But I guess he takes after his old man.

No, the worst thing he's ever done was waste a perfectly good pie of pizza.

more of these?

He didn't kill her, he just let her die. If Walter showed up like 30 minutes later, she'd already be dead. Also letting her die was the best course of action, considering all Jessie and Jane did was smoke meth and shoot up, Jessie would be broke within a month and she'd break up with him and move back home with daddy (and this is assuming she wouldn't have OD'd)

>broke within a month

More like dead. Jesse had no self control.

>He's really not THAT bad and definitely nowhere close to evil which is weird that so many see him as top 10 baddest tv villians tier.

Yeah, I never got this
Two of my best friends who are supposedly smart people with masters degrees or difficult jobs always bring up how he "killed his own brother in law"
>like he killed hank
He did literally everything he could to stop them from coming there or even killing him, going as far as begging and pleading with them and bargaining away his entire career's work to save his life

God, she's an ugly woman. Pig-faced cunt.

Jesse and Hank killed Hank. According to the writers, though, we *are* supposed to think it's Walt's fault, though.

That's one thing that bugged me about the show. It relies a lot on everything that happens being Walt's fault as though the other characters are merely puppets.

Do we blame Jessie for Andrea being killed? No. It's the same circumstance. Arguably more incriminating because they told Jessie what would happen if he didn't cooperate.

>He poisoned a kid

Wasn't this an accident? I can't remember how it happened exactly.

The plane crash happened because that fat asshole decided "HMM MY DAUGHTER JUST DIED, IM IN A DELICATE STATE OF MIND. OH WELL BETTER GO STRAIGHT TO WORK AT MY JOB THAT PUTS THE LIVES OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE IN MY HANDS EVERYDAY"

he was a fucking cuck and killed everyone on those two planes because of it, the only good thing he did was trying to kill himself

Fucking ted was more of a crime than building a drug empire imo.

Can't believe skyler made it through that series alive. That alone makes it's cap 8/10.

>Also I think he had a role in causing a plane to crash.

>tfw Vince pussied out and had him survive

The way he slid and broke his neck would've been the most hilarious way for a character to die in a drama.

wouldn't you have mandatory leave if your daughter just died?