Chicago White Sox @ World Champion Chicago Cubs Game thread

The Professor returns to welcome the Who to the Friendly Confines and the men's league where your pitcher has to hit and an old fat ass who can't field can waste a spot on the lineup.

World Champion Chicago Cubs lineup
1. Jason Heyward (L) RF
2. Kris Bryant (R) 3B
3. Anthony Rizzo (L) 1B
4. Willson Contreras (R) C
5. Kyle Schwarber (L) LF
6. Ben Zobrist (S) 2B
7. Jon Jay (L) CF
8. Javier Baez (R) SS
9. Kyle Hendricks (R) P

The White Sox's lineup
1. Melky Cabrera (S) LF
2. Yoan Moncada (S) 2B
3. Jose Abreu (R) 1B
4. Avisail Garcia (R) RF
5. Matt Davidson (R) 3B
6. Tim Anderson (R) SS
7. Adam Engel (R) CF
8. Kevan Smith (R) C
9. Miguel Gonzalez (R) P

Other urls found in this thread:

sportshd.me/mlb/491580/a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know who I dislike more

>old fatass

Clearly you havent been watching the sox

>fat ass who can't field can waste a spot on the lineup.
Why is schwarber playing then?

Time for a shitfest.

Reminder that the Who 'fans' in this gamethread aren't true fans of the White Sox.

Real fans wouldn't cheer for their team to tank, and would go out to the games (because the tickets are dirt cheap) instead of staying at home, shitposting on Sup Forums and masterbating to anime.

Reminder for all Cubs posters ITT:

You are about to play against the worst bullpen in the MLB. Enjoy free wins.

You tell em fellow lifelonger!

>implying that we cheer for the team to tank
We want them to win and get mad when they suck. But we know they suck. So when they lose there's nothing we can do about it but just go with the tank.

Why do cubs fans feel the need to lie and be so classless?

>Spamming pictures of tanks and proudly saying you'll surpase the Illies isn't cheering your team losing.
Next lie you're going to try and say that's just you shitposting ironically

Gonzalez I swear if you mess this up, I will murder your family.

#Tank4Beer

wew

No that isnt.

its usually done after the fact. Because theres nothing we can do about it.

if you're in the gamethreada you'll see we actually root for them to win and get upset when they suck

You don't seem to understand at all

Schwarber does just fine in the field, thank you very much. Look at how he started that relay from the warning track to home plate that ended with Contreras killing Carpenter yesterday.

How do whos fans feel about Q getting two wins in a row?

>Being so beta you just give up.
That's even worse than wanting your team to tank and shitposting ironically about it.

Happy for him

>"Cubs" fans show up to their first game thread of the season
I'm not falling for it

Two things to clarify:

1. White Sox fans are not rooting for losses. We want to see them win and not blow game after game in horrible fashion. But the fact is that they do so it cant be helped. There's nothing us fans can do about it so we "embrace" the "tank"

2. The White Sox are not tanking or intentionally throwing games. They are just simply that devoid of talent and cannot get anything going on any side of the ball to try to generate competition and win. No player is intentionally losing or not trying. This is evident from seeing their interviews and attitudes on the field. Not trying/throwing the games is different from just not having the ability to compete.

Hope this clears things up.

Stop replying to Cusb posters.

not surprised. Much better defense and run support = deserved wins that he didnt get with us.

>give up
this is such bad b8 even for cusb fans

>Can't handle the banter

>kyle hendricks is back

Apparently that's a hard thing to do. Not one month ago, Cubs fans were in panic mode and apparently forgot all about it.

Wrong, it doesn't serve any purpose.

Let's go Migo build off the last good start you had.

DEFEND THE (meaningless) CUP

HERE WE GO

>Banter
>No purpose
>On Sup Forums
How new are you newfag?

>Blocks your path

> cub fans arguing with sox fans in a game thread
I will not be participating in this fuck raining contest. It's a lose lose for cub fans.
> Sox lose
Eh who cares we suck. We will be better soon.
> Sox win
Cubs btfo forever!!!

Literally no point to this.

>The waste land that is the south side

Dick swinging* Jesus Christ. This is what I get for phone posting

MUH TRADITION

>cubs btfo forever
>on the year they are the reigning champs
hollow words are hollow

ah yes the twice a year we have to share a thread with a bunch of retarded smelly unemployable weeb neets

>phone posting degenerate
Can Who fags not even afford computers these days?

>Getting BTFO by a tripfag.
LOL

We also have nothing to play for. If we win, it probably won't be good for your standings in the nl central

1. I'm a cubs fan.
2. I'm posting on my phone because I'm at work, something you know little to nothing about, and it's my lunch break. Only a retard would post on Sup Forums using company internet front their computer

>bustcada

Holy fuck I am not participating in this thread

>calling other people unemployable when you can't count to four
wew

1. No you aren't stop false flagging
2. Get back to work instead of fucking around on your phone you lazy degenerate.

What stream is everyone using? I can't find a working one

Cubs fan here. She's cute.

its on broadcast tv you stupid whos fuck. I think facebook is streaming it though

The one on csn's website :^)

I'm just listening to Ed and DJ

Alright abroo no no hitter

If the Cubs lose one game this series they could just sell and commit to a rebuild.

sportshd.me/mlb/491580/a

>retarded cubs fan accusing everyone of being a sox fan

>Doesn't throw hard, but it's effective
Says Jim Deshais right before Abreu gets a hit.

>didn't even say what team he rooted for
>WHOS FUCK
Did jerry stop being cheap and rent space for the white sox to play in your head?

>Ruining Hendrick's no hitter in the first.
Hendrick's real foe is going to be his pitch count.

Hehe yeah that single really showed how shitty Hendricks is

migo pls

Ah shit I'm late. Hopefully the two guys who always argue can shut the fuck up this time around.

Go Cubs!

We can't have nice things on both sides of the fence, so I doubt it.

cubs or sox fan we can both agree that it is a vast improvement to these threads for these series that BAJP is perma'd

damn it migo

don't worry he's not starting shit, he just sucks

stop posting this pic of my fave player getting his ass kick...post pics of WHITE SAMMY SOSA

Moncada! phew close

Is the cross-town cup the best interleague rivalry for bants?

It's already too late.

I've been wondering where he went. What happened?

No, there isnt much of a rivalry the whos blow. They just have edgy fans who want to feel like these game mean something. The cardinals are the only rival the cubs have

perma'd for Sup Forums bs

I'm talking about the frogposter and the guy who feels the need to call him out as a blight upon humanity and then argue back and forth for 2 hours straight.

I just bet my house on the cubs to win by 2 runs or more.

Did I make a boo boo?

What's the scoop?

the edgy fan has been perma'd

I think for most of us, we'd like to see a win to stop the losing streak but moreso we want to see Moncada do well.

>dunnvidson

You live in Ausfaila, I'm sure you can build another mud hut if case God decides to punish you for the fact you're in Australia.

based Engel speed

thats probably a safe bet, but gambling on baseball is just bad business in general. what were the odds?

hehe xDD FUG

wow you got me dude.

I don't think gambling on baseball is bad a lot of the time if you can find trends, understandably the worst teams do still cause upsets etc, I bet it live after the cubs got striked out in the 1st at 2.15:1

But I understand entirely what you mean, sometimes the unexpected fucks you in the ass (pic related)

Alright Kevan

>Migo

well thia should be funny

BasedAJ was a tripfag who started posting a few years ago and was a fucking faggot. He rooted for both the white sox and cardinals and would never shut the fuck up. He would often blogpost about his guns, how much indiana sucks and would post Sup Forums shit in both sox threads and the general. Even after everyone told him to stop being a faggot he kept on shitposting until eventually the mods banned him last month

I thought i was a temp ban, but whatever works, I guess.

well he made contact

Based mods

*murders jd for making terrible jokes*

>how much indiana sucks
you really had me hating the guy until you got to this

what happen to soxman is he killed by drugs again

What about the Sup Forums bs?

Come on Migo

but the indiana thing was before that

You know, I actually dont know. been posting him as a reaction image for years now, no clue where he is or what hes up to

and cancel the postgame show

and migo fuckin pls

FUCK THE DH

fucking hell migo

> Sox unironically walking baez with RISP

>Walking Baez
The Who will regret that decision.

Shhh..no dreams. Only tears now.

why so many broken bats this year...juice ball maybe