Degenerate dyke freaks basically abuse their child and try to "queer him up" by trying to make him wear tutus...

Degenerate dyke freaks basically abuse their child and try to "queer him up" by trying to make him wear tutus. youtu.be/u2Zem9ILPbc Your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugg_boots
youtu.be/1doXIS6x0JA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there always have and always will be shitty parents

>named their kid Atticus

I hate Buzzfeed so much.
Holy fuck.

It was at this frame I realized these women should be jailed

>their kid
>their

Top lyl

WHy can't they give them a black one to play with. There is like ten times more black children needing to be adopted and I doubt they could screw the mess blacks are up.

I'm slightly jealous of the Twilight plush tbhfam

It was this reply that I read in Werner Herzog's voice

>gay fathers : raise children to be useful members of society
>lesbian mothers : raise childrens to distribute their brain matters at 18 years of age
lesbianism should be banned tooby hooby

wat the fug is this?

There was an experiment like this in the 60's. they tried raising a boy as a girl, literally dressing him as a girl, keeping away masculine toys and eventually using surgery to alter his genitals. Before the surgery the kid would actively seek out toys like trucks and soldiers, despite their efforts. The surgery permanently fucked up the kid, but psycologically speaking the man was left very damaged. This method of parenting will do some serious damage.

Just fucking nuke us

I never fucking asked for this. I feel like the whole world has gone mental in the last 5 years.

I want off.

yep

how do we get them all to mass suicide?

i feel ya. it totally has.

>gay fathers

Not as bad as I was expecting. At least when he rejected the tutu she didn't try to force it (at least it sounded like that).
Still pisses me off that she'd even try that shit.
>constantly trying to like "queer" my relationship with him
Jesus fuck.
I'm optimistic though, considering many children endure far worse abuse than misguided parenting philosophy and no father.

whats the irony in this? i never read to kill a mockingbird but i know the basic story

It's child abuse..

Not the last 5 years....since the mid-60's....

>not getting be irony that either of these stories could be true

>ITT society evolves and children get left behind

Don't worry, you can still catch up

It's ALWAYS boys that get abused like this

And threads like this are left ignore. Where are the lbgt praising their communities? Where are the #westandbygays posters? This shit right here, THIS is what is going on, THIS SHIT is what you people did. Of course, now they hide.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

>Money was a prominent proponent of the "theory of Gender Neutrality"—that gender identity developed primarily as a result of social learning
>Money and the Hopkins team persuaded the baby's parents that sex reassignment surgery would be in Reimer's best interest.

>Dr. Money forced the twins to rehearse sexual acts involving "thrusting movements",
>he had to get "down on all fours" with his brother, Brian Reimer, "up behind his butt" with "his crotch against" his "buttocks".
>On at "least one occasion", Reimer said that Dr. Money took a photograph
>Dr. Money's rationale for these various treatments was his belief that "childhood 'sexual rehearsal play'" was important for a "healthy adult gender identity".

>By the age of 13, Reimer was experiencing suicidal depression, and he told his parents he would take his own life if they made him see John Money again

holy fuck

>On the morning of May 4, 2004, Reimer drove to a grocery store's parking lot and took his own life by shooting himself in the head with a sawed-off shotgun. He was 38 years old.

Well, actually it all started going south shortley before the french revolution... Now we are just reaching climax before the collapse.

saw a little boy wearing uggs today.

Atticus Finch has been romanticized by liberals for decades as a model of social justice. Harper Lee then wrote the sequel, which came out last year, and made Atticus into a flaming racist who sympathized with the Klan and all this other shit.

I may be changing my mind about gay parents

> not even giving the child best pone

Ugg's are sheepskin boots here, are they some kind of weird underwear in America?

same thing here, but they've always been for girls

You cunt's are fucked, how do you keep your feet warm? Some kind of fag slipper?

I....have changed how I feel about gay parenting pol/ not because I hate the LGBT community, because they can't seem to separate politics from parenting and just be good parents....they actually want to STUNT the child's development by keeping them from being able to identify men or women....that is sick, and that is child abuse

They're both true. I remember them coming out, as they came out, years apart.

The first one was the fodder of various yr;ly threads for a long time, with people joking constantly that they're gonna double-team the kid.

Then they got caught double-teaming the kid.

what kind of dumb australia faggot life do you live in that shithole

1) wearing womens clothing

2) "After movie theatres in Sydney banned ugg boots and ripped jeans, the footwear became somewhat popular in the youth market as a sign of rebellion"

I wish we could just outright ban australians from anywhere in America or better yet, ban you fuckers from pol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugg_boots

Snow boots and socks in the winter.
I myself like to wear moccasins in the winter when there isn't snow out, they are extremely warm and comfortable.

we should encourage progressives to cut their own cocks off and prevent them from having kids

call it #GoTransForDiversity or something and encourage them all to slice their dicks open and turn them inside out, then we can breed them out in a gneration

They aren't woman footwear here they're what people used to wear because they lived on farms that raised sheep and they needed something to keep themselves warm.

It's basically the same as you putting McDonalds bags on your feet and stuffing them with Burger King rappers.

Fuck off brony, your kind are the true cancer of this site, the weebs don't even come close in terms of degeneracy

I've never really understood faggots who force "their" kids to cross dress. For me, it's already a pain in the ass to get my kids to keep their normal clothing on. I can't imagine how fucked I'd be if I tried to force clothes on them that they didn't even like.

That was cringe. I'm off to die.

They deserve to die and in a based country they would die.

>why couldn't old McDonald be a lesbian farmer.

Why couldn't you have been fucking aborted.

I like the way you think

agreed

Their child will grow up to be Milo Stewart

I wonder who the sperm donor was, and how does he feel about this?

and do you know why he went through with this?

> David Peter Reimer (August 22, 1965 – May 4, 2004) was a Canadian man born biologically male but raised female following medical advice and intervention after his penis was accidentally destroyed during a botched circumcision in infancy.

/pol is always right

Even better:

> David Reimer had an identical twin named Brian.
> At the age of six months, after concern was raised about how both of them urinated, the boys were diagnosed with phimosis.
> They were referred for circumcision at the age of seven months.
> On April 27, 1966, a urologist performed the operation using the unconventional method of cauterization, on David but the procedure did not go as doctors had planned, and David 's penis was burned beyond surgical repair.

> The doctors chose not to operate on Brian, whose phimosis soon cleared without surgical intervention.

Why is she wearing an Idiocracy style shirt?

>buzzfeed

Queers make up like 2% of the population but if you fill your life full of their crap you would swear it was greater.

white faggot is insane?

Fucking n00bs.

I weep for the kids that don't get to bully and make fun of fags. God damn they are so fucking annoying.

yes

Lmao the minorities on that video, going on baout how fucked up white people are.

youtu.be/1doXIS6x0JA
The only thing that comes to mind.

"There's literally nothing wrong with LGBT people"

~t. Alt-Life Sup Forumslution

Wait, how do SJW's still justify this then?

Defend us from the Muslims, goys!

Parents like these are over-represented by the media. It is important to remind yourself of this fact.

There are probably outliers who would benefit from a more feminine parenting.

You think that shit is going to be said by anyone in current year?

What upsets me the most is the denial of reality.

To act as if boys and girls are totally the same, and that the only difference is due to society, is entirely incorrect. Men and women are biologically different and this includes their brains, which naturally affects their preferences and behaviors.

I don't understand why people are so uncomfortable with acknowledging that we are different. It's a good thing, not a bad thing. What's scary is that people like this think they are the "scientific ones".

white men why do not to be angry this?
you are not real men or sissy girl men?

We have kikes raising male children to be queer.

>These comments need to stop. The only thing you are proving is that you are a traditionalist, brainwashed by the standards of society.

>Twilight
They deserve death.

Lady on right looks like she's wearing an Idiocracy-style shirt

degeneracy is very very low on our priority list honestly

what does queer even mean now?

>you are not real men or sissy girl men?
HIDEKI MY SON

They just don't talk about it.
It never happened goy!

>gender is everywhere
how do you get to be 30 something without noticing that?

it will only get worse user, try to protect the good left in it by mocking these freaks

And it's fucking scary how people support it, especially girls. They don't ever date or go with those freak shows. The wonder why men are too feminine and then turn to a rapefugee for their fucking. Fucking women man.

Girls want harmless "forever best friends" to run to after they have no-strings attached fuck sessions with Chads, and because "ugh girls can be so catty"

I fucking hate them man. Women are causing all of this shit to happen

This makes my blood boil, what can be done about this?

I had a friend growing up that has lesbian parents and he turned out alright. Granted, these women were pretty conservative Catholic Mexicans and knew that degeneracy (other than lesbianism) was bad. They were against drugs, smoking, and wanted their sons to take it easy on the drinking.

It was this reply that I read in a Werner Herzog voice...

>Now we are just reaching climax before the collapse.

What can we do to hasten it?

Why do lesbians always gotta fuck boys over? Adopt something of your own fucking gender for once.

They say it was due to the sexual play. If Money had just raised her as a girl as usual without any sex acts with her brother, it would have worked out.
Or they just dodge the question altogether and say it's society's fault for forcing them into a gender role in the first place and they should just have been raised as a genderneutral something - as should we all.

>
>What upsets me the most is the denial of reality.

>To act as if boys and girls are totally the same, and that the only difference is due to society, is entirely incorrect. Men and women are biologically different and this includes their brains, which naturally affects their preferences and behaviors.

What upsets me most is that we already went thru this in the 70s. The theory that gender roles are entirely abiological has been tested and proven wrong.

came here to post this

And what they'll neglect to realize is that: wanting to mess around with genders and Money's degenerate perversion tend to go hand-and-hand

fag pls go

Holy shit, really? That's fucking hilarious, tell me more