Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HKN29tz0LhM
youtube.com/watch?v=rL9ihXiFAko
youtube.com/watch?v=c08MJSMfcZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He had some great tattoos

Me in the background on the left

way to be a numale

And soundcloud wiggas/twinkggas think they're edgy with their autistic tattoos of a random number, and shitty outdated popculture jokes.

Allin was the original based DGAF guy.

What do you think he'd think about soundcloud "scene" if he was alive today?

Reminder.

Dude fuck white people and drumpf

>white people
>music

pick one and only one

not really a fan of them to be honest

They're bold and mean. You don't see any pretense there.
They're actual punk tats. This isn't a pose, this is the real deal you're looking at.

he'd probably shit on the dude who created the platform. having said that, allin was an interesting dude with some fair points about the music industry but he was still a horrible person.

Gimme Some Head and Don't Talk to Me are no doubt better songs than whatever you're listening to now

why does Sup Forums always talk about GG why not el duce and the mentors

fuck if only he was still alive today the lulz it would cause

>What do you think he'd think about soundcloud "scene" if he was alive today?
GG allin couldn't happen today, the world has become far too sanitised and regulated, maybe the next big thing is bands of masked performers that actually go around ritually murdering their fans, playing a cross country game of cat and mouse with the police

Wtf was his problem though, like Jesus Christ Allin?

gg allin would get blackballed from every music publication and label for being too toxically masculine

oh yeah like i get what you mean, i just don't think they look great but obviously that's not exactly the point behind them. you've really gotta wonder how he didn't get HIV when he was alive.

>el duce and the mentors
the whole interview is gold
youtube.com/watch?v=HKN29tz0LhM

I died of laughter the first time seeing that gwar and the mentors on jerry fucking springer god bless the 90's

I need to ms paint a banana on this pic too

>mozart writes a song about eating ass"
>centuries later blacks make songs about eating ass
Blacks aren't very original aren't they

90s rap was also much more on the transgressive side, in the late 00s early 10s, rap followed 'indie/punk' and turned domesticated, pitchfork/NPR approved entertainment for white urban creatives. Check out the geto boys

youtube.com/watch?v=rL9ihXiFAko
youtube.com/watch?v=c08MJSMfcZQ

literally came to widespread appeal via white person movie called "office space"

but for serial, willy-d was a fucked up nigga.

Being an attention whore like GG was is the furthest thing from not giving a fuck. Not that these soundcloud guys are any different

>black "people" music
No surprise their favorite music making program is called fruity loops

There was an Il Duce/Mentors thread posted last night.

Lurk moar.