Disney flick

>Disney flick
>69%

Fucking hell, what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

allocine.fr/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

refer to guidelines for tomatometer (disney edition)
>100% - Good film
>91-99% - Same old stuff. If you want to waste 2 hours of your life go for it
>81-90% - mediocre even for disney standards
>71-80% - disney shit the bed
>less than 70% - fucking hell not even the shills will save it

nice try fag

No, OP is right,

ALL critics includes shitty websites probably that ONLY review star wars.

>all critics

Confirmed shill

70 is still a decent movie.

Explain 27% Kek. If 70% is shit then 27% is kill yourself and everyone involved in making the movie bad.

Serious question, what's the difference between a "top" critic and a regular one?

>not Disney

27% means Disney paid them to shit on it. Remember that Dr Strange has a +90% score, despite being a piece of shit

top critics charge a higher fee for positive reviews because they have a bigger readership

> thinks his small minority opinion means anything when most of the population of Earth think otherwise.

Sounds about right.

its for disney films, dopey

>he thinks more than 5% of the population of earth watches capeshit

>not using top critics
What a pleb

>top critics hate movie
>HAHA FUCKING REKT C/U/CK WARS IS FINISHED
>top critics love movie
>OY VEY I WONDER WHO COUD BE BEHIND THIS

> subtle DCuck trolling posts are still trolling.

>audience score more than 2 x critic score

What did he shill by this?

Idk f am idk

personally would take rotten tomatoes with pinch of salt,considering the top critic selection is a joke

>those triggered libs

holy shit it's happening

Critics are waking up to the Disney shillcash

>I base my opinion of a movie on the opinion of others
You guys are the cucks of movies

You mean audience scores that are rated 10 out of 10 by DCucks even before the movies come out or even before the movie screened.
And this is legit what happened. I saw this happen on IMDb and Rotten Tomatoes for bvs and Suicide Squad.
General audience scores are trash and are way less accurate and biased than review or ratings.
If you read the comments on IMDb and Rotten Tomatoes people posting the audience scores even admit and try to encourage others to post ten Outta ten just so Warner Brothers continue making these movies.

RT has no credibility regardless because fucking TFA has a 92%.

Wtf it's at 77% now

Yeah I mean the same audience scores voted 1s by the hundreds of thousands by marlel fanboys. Still double the critic score and the movies made a killing in the bluray market, but yes whatever your boss told you in your shill factory Rajeev

can capeshit boys please grow a thicker skin fucking hell. everythings a personal insult

Top critic sounds like he's a reviewer for national papers

if only. mtv.com has a top critic.

Wow, nevermind then. Fucking bullshit

DID YOU REALLY JUST SAY THAT

> falling for the usual Warner Brothers extended edition or director's cut marketing gimmick to sell Blu-rays.
People getting suckered into a better version of the movie to buy the Blu-rays is the only reason they sell.
The thing is that the movies are still trash regardless of extra footage.

>top critics
>shills

pick 2

>I hated this movie
>better spend more money to see the extended version though!

This is how retarded you are

white female lead

WAIT BUT MUH BRIBES!!

If you are a hardcore DC fan and really love those characters and think the Blu-ray will make the movie good then yes people will buy the Blu Ray.

Reaching hard again huh? Boy those DC fanboys must be some kind of legion if they were able to turn around a audience score with 100,000s of votes and keep a bluray as the top seller for months, even when everyone else hated it as the guys with mouse caps like you tell me!

You do know that Batman, Superman and the Joker are the most popular and famous comic book characters in the world right?

All 3 of those are equally the most popular characters???
Not even another character from a different comic series can break into the that barrier???
NOT EVENA SINGLE OTHER BUTTFUCCKKCKKCKCING CHARACTER CNA EVEN COME CLOSE TO THOSE 433333333333 CHARACTERE/??!@?!?!?!?

NOT EVEN ONE ADDITIONAL CHARACTER EVEN CUMSSSSS CUMSSSS CCUUCUCUCUCMMMSSSS CLLLOOOSEEEE TO THOSE TTTHHHHRRR3333333333333333333333333333333 CHARACTERS?@!??!?!?!??:!

Are you ok?

And the answer is yes they are the most popular and famous comic characters. You can squeeze in spiderman in there but Batman and Superman are
More famous and popular.

And that backs your claim of everyone hating those movies when everyone rated them as Ok and then bought the blurays how?

okay... OKAY OKAY OKOKOKOKOKOKOOKKO SO YOU'RE SAYYYING THAT SPIDER MAN FITS INTO THE TOP 3 BUT HE DOESN'T AT THE SAME TIME/!?!??!?!

IO MEANNNN THATS KINDA FOOLISH TO SAY ISN'T!??!?!?

OKAY SO SPIDERMAN IS AS POPULAR AS BATMAN SUPERMAN JOKER

OKAY SPIDERMAN IS NOT AS POPULAR AS BATMAN SUPERMAN JOKER

I MEAN WHAT AR EYOU EVEN TR;YING TO SAY/@?!??!?!

HUH!?!?!

You do know that most people on Earth are not DCuck biased retards right?
You know that there are people out there that love these characters and can still see if a movie is bad or not regardless if they love the characters are not right?

Most people are like that. They went to the theaters because of the characters and that's why the movie did good in the box office. Then most people thought they were ok and voted them as such, thus the audience score. And then some of them thought they were fun enough to see them again and bought the blurays, thus the bluray sales

What are you not following here?

What don't you understand. Are you slow?
Here I'll simplify it for you.

1. Batman
2. Superman
3. Joker/Spiderman (interchangeable)

Disney has not Corrected The Record on RT yet

is it a glib facsimile?

So you're saying it had nothing to do with the obvious marketing gimmick that these movies have adopted right?
Putting tons of marketing into extended versions and director version and promising better versions of the theatrical cut in the Blu Ray. That had little to do in the Blu-ray sales right?

>Jim DiCuckold

Reminder that they automatically get 20% for being a Disney movie and 10% for being Star Wars, so in reality its 39%

GLIB
L
I
B

FACSIMILE

need to post this below otherwise it'll flag as spam

Mostly yes, people only buy blurays of movies they liked. Nobody pays to see more of a movie they didn't like and especially so with a movie they hated, as you claimed.

Also there was literally zero (0) marketing for the blurays because that makes no fucking sense, but whatever floats your boat buddy

>You sir, are an idiot

WHO THE FUCK TALKS LIKE THIS?

I actually think there are people that like the characters so much that they'll buy anything that they show up and even if it's bad. Just like if somebody is a hardcore Godzilla fan and has all the action figures and movies. They are going to buy any new movie that comes out on Blu-ray that features Godzilla.

Those guys hated the DCEU the most because NOT MUH though and they aren't enough to make a difference so no man, you were wrong

The big hate for these movies are from internet nerds, which I know they seem to be quite a lot of people but as the recent election taught us, they aren't even a majority

Dead meme

It's on 85 you lying anti-Disney shills but ok. The damage is done with your fake news. Nice work.

here you go

Al memes aside. I'm actually a DC fan. I enjoyed their comics and I like the cartoons. But even I know that these are poorly made movies. They have bad plots they are badly edited the character portrayed are not great and differ greatly from The Source material. And also they are being badly rushed out in order to catch up. Which I think is a huge mistake.

Record status:

Corrected [X]
Not corrected []

I only look at french journalism ratings here allocine.fr/.

R1 currently has 3.8/5. Note that 95% of the movies don't go higher than 3.9-4/5

They are poorly edited, I agree. But the cast so far has been 10/10, the action scenes have been great (not talking about SS, that was shit) and the movies are really interesting in how bold and brave they feel. You need balls to put a 50 year old guy as Batman and make him a villain, just imagine if they did that with Captain America or something people would riot

The really bad things these movie have can be easily fixed, but that won't be enough to please the critics (who only want formula and nothing else) and the internet nerds because they are in this cringy console war thing and they all picked a side.

Making people think it's a white people are evil thing and a trump is bad thing thing before it comes out

Even James and Mike didn't like it that much

reddit

>caring about RT after Ghostbusters

>Joker/Spiderman (interchangeable)
Uh

> 10/10 casting

> Lex Eisenberg
> Gal Gadot
> Jason Momoa - can't act, good only for grunting
> Jared Leto - worst Joker ever
> Ezra "twink" Miller

You heard me, except for Gadot they are all great for the role.

>but not muh

Fuck off

fuck this movie, it has the tagline "a star wars story", but is the most cookie cooker, predictable movie i've seen in years.
look he looks bad but is good, he is not going to do the thing he said hes going to do, look at this interesting character he's going to do a sacrifice, we say stuff about jedis and the force even when there are no jedis in the movie, look c3po and r2d2, look darth vader did the thing, look an almiral akbar expy, look the machines from the original movies, look the imperial ships are practical, look princess leia.
FUCK THIS MOVIE

I liked it. A lot. And definitely a lot more than episode 7.

is this pasta?

Still waiting to see if the "darkside comes from a spooky tree" reveal in episode 8 is a thing.

>could be out doing almost anything
>decides to post this

>A prologue to new hope
>Predictable

>building that entire location
>not just using CGI

It's fun reading through the critics and seeing how many "It's not terrible" reviews are CERTIFIED FRESH.

A

at least show me a deception, a conflict between the main characters that last for more than 10 minutes
the motivations for the characters were
girl: gotta avenge my dad getting that floppy
solo expy: im doing the thing because i feel guilty for being an asshole
blind jackie chan: dunno the force lol
dudebro: dunno blind jackie chang lol
empire guy: i want empreror-senpai to notice me uwu

You're objectively wrong but that's okay I can forgive you, I know you didn't chose to be retarded.

Don't you fucking call me out on my stupidity you JEW KIKE.

I told you it was going to bomb. Why didn't you screencap!?

quads confirm

Yeah wasn't that the ugly feminist that saw Ghostbusters as the ultimate proof women are funny? Even the top critics at RT are terrible.

get out of here, filthy pleb.

Ok man, (YOU) try and make a film that needs to fill in shoes whose size was already predefined by pent-up nerd expectations over a few decades (plus the rage cuz prequels).
I agree that blindass and dudebro were just hammered in, but on the other hand what I DIDN'T want was the movie trying to make me care too much for a fill-in cast that's going to be killed off by the end anyway. I personally fucking hate backstories in movies these days.

It wasn't a perfect movie. It was a solid movie.

It's ok to be mad, you're probably a bigger fan than me. I stopped caring that much since ep 1 when I grew out of childhood.

Disney is not canon for me

yep youre correct

is it bad that I sometimes want to walk to kids and expressly tell them how much sw sucks to get them to cry?

p.s. i just started Kotor in process of adding mods.

I should have put a bet on it fuck

Jesus, you guys really want this to be bad

Wait until it makes a wide release in the US and the higher paid reviewers come out in support of it.

how the fuck does Dr. Strange have 90%

because RT is binary. If someone writes a review saying "Nothing new here, it'll be entertaining if you're not tired of watching the same capeshit movie over and over again" it'll be counted as a fresh.

Good thing it aggregates scores separately huh?

rotten tomatoes man, I can't believe tards even discuss the site, let alone massive threads where RT is the only "source" of data.

What are you talking about? The RT percentage score is a percentage of reviews that were positive, it's not a mean average of the reviewer's scores. A 2.5/4 is worth the same as a 4/4.

If you're "All Critics" and give a Disney movie a rotten score you are permanently blacklisted in the industry and will never get to view another Disney movie before release. Hence why the scrub reviewers are forced to give positive scores.