/seriea/ + /calciomercato/

Bernardeschi is stealing all our gf's edition

Other urls found in this thread:

fb.com/ASRItalian/videos/456192894757819/
mcfcwatch.com/2017/07/22/graffiti-abusive-banners-aleksandar-kolarovs-move-to-roma-is-causing-outrage-in-rome/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for fuck off albania

Supreme post

second for serie a to italiani
fuori dal cazzo bandwagoners

fpbp

I'm sure you live 500km away from the club you support.

he can't steal what doesn't exist desu

>145,3 km
try again sweetie

>implying you all wouldn't like to roll pasta with Federico

>I was sure we could sign Bonucci, although the management didn't think that way
>I was sending Mirabelli at least ten messages per day, all saying "Good day, director: Bonucci"

Is he Reus from another world?

I'd let him roll my pasta, if you catch my drift.

Based Vincenzino. He knew because they have the same agent btw

fb.com/ASRItalian/videos/456192894757819/

literally who can stop >us?

Why would Milan spend 25 milli on Kalinic when it sounds like it's going to be Bacca 2.0

Lucci is supposedly Belotti's new agent as well

here's to hoping

they're nothing alike lol

acl(s)

because morata snubbed them
and cairo doesnt want to sell belotti

Different profile. A needed one at that. Also

fuck numala, bernardeschi will win the cl for juve.

Bacca is only better at finishing with his right. Kalinic is better at everything else.

>Geco being a tap in merchant even against kids

they are completely different
Kalinic is an actual football player for exemple

>Lazio, Fiorentina and West Ham want Sturaro
>Valencia and Arsenal want Lemina
>Atalanta and Bologna want Rincon
Fucking Marotta just give away these tards already

But Rincon is actually useful to have in the squad. Great work ethic and good short passes to escape pressure

ain't they as good as you told the world?

shit italian press

Literally never EVER rated them

Chances of Pellegrini starting for Roma? Or at least winning the starting spot as the season gooes on. Also shame about Paredes. Really liked him since he was in Boca.

I would give him a try instead of Strootman desu

25m sounds cheap for Kalinic, considering the price of Lukaku and Morata.

Serie A doesn't have inflated prices, for the most part, like in the Premier league. Lukaku is probably worth 45-50 and Morata around 35-45.

>bernardeschi 40mln
>belotti 80mln
>inter paid 60mln for a bunch of meme kids from genoa
huh

So hes at Roma, apparently Lazio fans are outraged. What triggered a deal with Roma instead of Lazio when a month earlier he said:

"Seriously when I finish my adventure at the City it would be nice to re-embrace the Biancocelesti colors. Forza Lazio"

Was it his friendship with Dzeko or a better deal, or a combination of the two? Do you think he'll be able to perform as well as Dzeko's been doing so far? I love Kolarov, I hope he'll be able to play well with Roma.

mcfcwatch.com/2017/07/22/graffiti-abusive-banners-aleksandar-kolarovs-move-to-roma-is-causing-outrage-in-rome/

well

Higuain 94 and doesn't touch a ball in UCL final

Conti 30

Biglia almost 20 and he's good but 31

Let's say, for the sake of argument, that Juventus wants Icardi. If Gonzalo 94, then Icardi's price would be at least 120. These are inflated prices, and I did not mention Gagliardini and Caldara, or Belotti for 100.
You don't see a lot of inflated prices based movements because simply the teams don't sell or buy easily. I think because it is not so easy to make this heavy transactions in reasonable times, but mine is only a hypotesis.

>Gagliardini
Was he expensive? I recall that inter paid around 20m for him.

pretty sure the final deal is around 26

Probably inter's only good purchase in the last 3 years (except Miranda, but he's already declining).

He's a good player. But we were talking about inflated prices. 2 (for the loan) + 20 + bonuses is too much for a player that showed good qualities but with zero experience.

If you put this transfer in the context of an inflated transfertmarket, yes it is a great deal.

Conti was 25 but yeah prices are pretty inflated here too, but it's mostly for Italian players or anyone from Lazio and Torino

S E E T H I N G

IKR might as well sign Borriello for cheaper

Lukaku and Morata are young. Kalinic is 29

>Bernardeschi isn't worth 40mil

This fucking guy

>Caldara

He was cheap as fuck literally 15mil euros for a probably starter for the national team for many years to come

Bacca started playing professionally when he was like 26. He's the definition of a tap-in merchant, can only score if he's clear on goal. His finishing is really good, but his positioning is really off and his linkup and aerial presence is bad.

Kalinic is classic CF, great in the air, physical, okay with both feet and even a pretty good dribbler.

I'd rather have Kalinic for 25m than Aubameyang or Belotti for 80m. It's just too much. Don't have to spend every dollar on first transfer window, other opportunities will arrive. No one's gonna buy those two strikers for that money anyway. No one. They'll remain.

Hell even the Diego Costa loan sounds okay. He would probably demolish Serie A defences.

>mfw watching Colpo Grosso
why don't they make these programs anymore

can you guys not buy Fagner?thanks

>finishing is really good, but his positioning is really off
it's the opposite, he often finds the space but his technique is so bad that he sometimes even fails to tap it in, see: the Supercoppa against Juve.
If you want to see how bad at finishing he is you should watch Suso's 16/17 season recap video, you'll see so many wasted cahnces... and they aren't even all of them.

When I watched Bacca was never where he was supposed to be on attacks, he was like behind and moping and shit.

You often saw players cross to Bacca but he was never there or couldn't get to it. Yeah for a while he was just as bad Lapadula. But let's be real, many games where won or tied because of Bacca put away the only chance of the match after like 80+ min.

I hope he gets sold, but I don't think someone will buy him. Maybe he'll do better this season I don't despise him like I did with Bertolacci and De Sciglio.

how will fio squad be like this season?
they sell almost all their players

13-17th

433 De Rossi Strootman Pelligrini
Or is there any other good midfielder?

I rate Albania desu

Nainggolan

I heard that Nainggolan guy is kinda good, cannot confirm though

>GdS - Inter, è fatta per Vecino. Per Vidal pronta un'offerta da 45-50 milioni

even after gettin vecino inter will try for vidal.

>Inter, messaggio a Mou: per Perisic 50 mln più il prestito di Anthony Martial

for perisic inter wants 50 million and martial on loan with option to buy. its said this is the reason perisic move has slowed down.

>Aston Villa’s Jordan Veretout is having his Fiorentina medical, ahead of a €7m transfer.

Viola selling for 50 million and buys these 7 million players. smart business. will be nice to see how pioli gets his team going,

How long will we have to wait for the last signings now?

Reminder that Kalinic is actually shit and Milan spent too much on other players so now they have to settle for him

eh there's a month+ left in the mercato

I think Kalinic will only arrive if they can't find anyone else by the last week of the mercato

You're just calling a good ol' "S E E T H I N G" from Albania my dude

who's left? If they could get Aubameyang they would have already.
remember that Montella is fielding players that have never played with each other and every day that passes is a day less to get a good team chemistry.

Always thought Kalinic is shit tho.
They don't care about Pioli they want to sell Fiorentina as quickly as possible.

As long as it's not Ibra as a part of some shady Raiola deal. That would just ruin everything. Unless Montella has enough sense to use him as a substitute.

>who's left?

I B R A H I M O V I C

>digits confirm

There's some report that say Fassone and Mirabelli took a trip to meet someone.

>Fassone and Mirabelli have reportedly begun secret negotiations for a player whose identity has yet to be revealed.
>The Milan officials reportedly took a trip yesterday, however the destination remains unknown for now.

I don't really expect anything from this Mr.X thing though. Last time I did it turned out to be Nocerino

He's ded for a while so it wouldn't be a great idea

I don't know, there's a lot of rumors

Read they are still trying for Belotti, there another Mr. X, etc.

fuck i hope inter sells candreva to chelsit and gets berardi in. more likely is they get martial and keita in. but berardi is my dream 2bh

>According to Calciomercato.com, Chelsea intermediaries have offered Diego Costa to Inter, who is trying to leave Chelsea, but i nerazzurri have responded with a negative response.

yes snub the asshole

>GdS says that there have been complaints to UEFA from some clubs regarding Milan's tranfer window sepnding
S E E T H I N G

>yfw it's City and United complaining

if Caldara's name was Giovanni Pietre he'd have cost 50 mils
same for Conti if he was called Chicco Camminatore

Doubt it, it ust be some club that has trouble with FFP like Inter or Roma

i think this lineup is pretty much confirmed

-------------------------------Allison
Karsdrop(Florenzi)--Manolas--Fazio--Kolarov(Emerson)
---------Radja-----De Rossi----Strootman(Pellegrini)
RW yet to sign(Ucan)--Dzeko(Defrel)--Perotti(Elsha)

brackets for injuried players or players likely to start often
possible variation if we can't sign another RW is Defrel starting in that spot

these purchases are actually ok

please get matic and a real right back based beppe

>ucan

now let's not bring him up from the darkness

Also Fazio is hardly going to start with Di Francesco, way too slow for that high defensive line

De Sciglio Is fine
He was good with Barca, also Matic isn't happening
Emre Can in la

If anything Conti costs more thanks to his name

shit i meant Under lel
whatever happened to Ucan by the way?

anyway if Fazio isn't starting who is? Moreno? doesn't stike me as a pacy defender. JJ? he's shit

>emre can't
hes versatile but not quality
slight upgrade on a turkish sturaro

emre can and cancelo is on the way

He is a beast!

>Juventus preparing €100m offer to Lazio for Keita, MilinkovicSavic, DeVrij
sounds bullshit but i hope it's true
just get sergej and wait keita for free next year
it's more possible
pretty good squad for el spot contender
it's inter i guarantee it

>Juventus preparing €100m offer to Lazio for Keita, MilinkovicSavic, DeVrij
Are we shitting money?
>inb4 Dybala out

john elkan finally drops dem exor moneys

Whoa, he is sexy as fuck.

How can Berardi even compete?

>Also Fazio is hardly going to start with Di Francesco, way too slow for that high defensive line
Wasn't Acerbi pretty slow, too?

He almost played every game for EdF.

is milans mister x giroud or costa?

Cannavaro is 200 years old he's not a speeder either

>he can't

>Belotti's new agent will be his wife
cuck

>de vrij
please no

The first step into becoming the heir to King Cuck

why are there a lot footballers who get married at such young age?
don't they want to play around?
they have the money and fame to fuck around

He would be good if it wasn't for the 5 injuries per season

Women get inside their heads that they need to 'settle down'

Conti for 30m is better than Walker for 50m

Conti was 24m

dont think he has the legs for right back anymore, he hasnt even played for about 10 years

being a rich pro athlete must be hard to find quality from the whores who want you. so its better to marry childhood sweetheart

which Infected Mushroom album is your favorite lads? I'm partial to IM the supervisor to be desu with you