It seems like everyone has a different favorite track on madvillainy mine is strange ways what about y’all

It seems like everyone has a different favorite track on madvillainy mine is strange ways what about y’all

Rhinestone Cowboy.

>le both sides are wrong!
>le cops are the *real* criminals for arresting innocent drug dealers!

Tie between Accordion and Rhinestone Cowboy

All caps or curls

My favorite is actually Eye, but just for rapping I'd say Accordion

I think it's to point out how wrong it is for society to judge so quickly so we dismiss the thugs and gangsters as criminals when it's possible they had no other alternative. Going straight may not always be possible for some.

Figaro, curls is good too.

Honestly Bistro, but some might consider it an interlude to which I'd say Raid or Fancy Clown or Rhinestone Cowboy

fancy clown

I really like curls, but I wish it lasted a bit longer. Although maybe it's good that it's short and sweet.

Sickfit
I don't even care how short it is, Strange Ways is also a close favorite

Supervillain theme

1. Meat Grinder
2. Great Day
3. Figaro
4. Raid
5. Fancy Clown

Operation Lifesaver a.k.a. Mint Test

Strange ways, fancy clown, accordion. Just listened to mm food today and it was damn good

that's a cute lil pic

Yes this

any kind of battle between opposing forces in any art is the fundamental method by which artistic significance and potency is achieved. Everyone knows you're biased because you are critiquing the essential and impenetrable dichotomy that drives all art and life, you could've just told us you don't fit the demographic, don't like the genre, or don't like the aesthetic presented instead of trying to pull this shit.

i've loved Accordion since i first heard it

i wish it was longer

Eye is underrated fuck everyone

Hardcore Hustle is clearly the best track

Favorite track in terms of production is The Illest Villains. It's such a good way to introduce the album. Accordian, All Caps, and Strange Ways are great in both rap and production.

All that matters is if the rhymes is ill

I like the other songs on the album.

Great Day

true

>we dismiss the thugs and gangsters as criminals
user, they literally are criminals.

>He doesn't have every single verse memorized

>no Americas Most Blunted
This thread lmao

this or All Caps

>no Accordion
why has Sup Forums become autistic?

1. Fancy Clown
2. Rhinestone Cowboy
3. America's Most Blunted
4. Accordian
5. Money Folder

figaro

solid

figaro

Accordion, Curls, Fancy Clown, Strange Ways. Best songs in the album

Curls
Accordion
Meat Grinder
All Caps
Rhinestone Cowboy

Top 3

Meat Grinder
Figaro
Fancy Clown

Accordion is a Mary Sue

Top 3
Cheetos
Doritos
Fritos

ALL THIS WRONG
1.bistro
2.supervillain theme
3.do not fire!

tie between
>shadows of tomorrow
>hardcore hustle
>fancy clown
>figaro
all the tracks are just so fucking solid

shadows of tomorrow is the worst

autistically missing the point™

All Caps, Curls, and Raid. Honestly I think MM FOOD has my favorite tracks by Doom though.

Sickfit is one the best beats I’ve ever heard

this "sarcastic" greentext is 100% true funny enough
death to all pigs

Curls desu, could have been Rhinestone if it wasn't in the end of the album, for some reason any album madlib makes has to be 20 minutes longer than it should be.

Raid is the best

how can you think a 46 minute rap album is 20 minutes too long? how can you even think its too long at all? its like the perfect length. if you manage to get tired of a 46 minute album you should probably go back to listening to playlists.

agreed, the beat on Bistro is unbelievably good

I get information overloaded from any album with more than about 12 songs, no matter the length. Beat switches are fine, but an album of 22 songs, however long, make it feel like an hour and a half undertaking