Thinking about watching this. How much SJW and Jewish propaganda should I expect?

Thinking about watching this. How much SJW and Jewish propaganda should I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRedmzKchGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SJWs didn't exist when that was around

It's pretty based, if you're not so autistic that you are such a nazi sympathizer that you literally can not relate to the human condition being forced to endure battle and harsh conditions - because they are your 'enemy'.

If you can't appreciate some aspects of Band of Brothers you're literally autistic

Episode 9 has a world record on jewish propaganda.

>(((autism)))

Nice meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=nRedmzKchGM

muh 6 girillion

Yeah, autism is a jewish trick!

Autism is the inability to normally relate or empathize with your fellows which is what the show is about - a band of brothers - and yeah autists wouldn't understand that, by definition. Not a meme.

Every single episode forces diversity down your throat. Literally the first line is "I hate being a white male."

From there they spend the next ten hours telling you how ashamed you should be if you're white. Every single episode also reminds you about the holocaust. And how evil the nazis were (even though we all know they were the good guys).

The Americans complain about how little the Russians are supported since they did all the work. Random menorahs and stars of David pop up too.

All in all its excellent recruitment material to get you to enlist into the armed forces of Isrea, I mean America.

I'm so proud of the Nazi death machine. I wish we could have killed more.

Avoid it OP. Avoid all tv and film in general because there's a chance a SJW might like it and that would make you uncool.

This. It'd be the ultimate sign of lameness to be caught liking something a liberal sjw would like

Jewish propaganda from start to finish. It's full "muh 6 gorillion" from the first fucking episode.

The ticker at the bottom of the episodes with the jewish "victims" gets really annoying. Like we get it, some dumbasses wandered into a camp and were killed for trespassing. Literally not worthy of all these unnecessary memorials.

go away Sup Forums. you're late for your hourly cuckshed visit

As someone whose ancestors fought against the jews in ww2 i found this quite offensive

Ikr? My opa did his part killing as many Jews as he could. I'm really offended and triggered by this. We should boycott it

shame he lost ;) hope u enjoy ur muslims

Sup Forums has ruined the internet

>he doesn't know that Reddit is the biggest hub of white supremacists and trump supporters on the internet

there isn't much SJW stuff in it, but it's very romanticized and there is a lot of hero worship in it. it's almost propaganda levels.

good series for its time though, but it's kind of obnoxious to me now.

>admitting he goes on reddit

go back to Sup Forums newfag.

>but it's kind of obnoxious to me now.

why? are you a wehraboo?

Of course I do. I'm a white nationalist who voted for trump. Aren't you? Or are you a cock sucking liberal faggot?

see

in other words, youre a newfag here for "le dank memes"

fuck off LARPer

Get fucked liberals. Can't wait for emperor trump to outlaw degenerates like you. I can't wait until I'm old enough to enlist into trumps army so I can kill faggots like you.

>until I'm old enough to enlist

really made me think

So was Webster autistic?

I'm pretty sure that black lesbian women weren't allowed to serve in front lines during WWII. Fucking SJW revisionism.

When did you realize Hitler did nothing wrong? Me, it was after watching SPR

Degenerate faggot liberals like you will be the first to go. I bet you unironically support Israel and think Clinton won the election.

after I realized "aryanwolf1488" from HITLERWASRIGHT.blogspot was more of an expert on the topic of WW2 history than people like Anthony Beevor or Richard J Evans

Lol wtf are these posts?

OP made no remark in his post that would imply him wanting to be contrarian.

I've always known he was the good guy. I can't count how many times I've been kicked out of "history" classes because my dumbass faggot liberal kike teachers said Hitler was bad and started ww2. They don't know shit about history and they won't listen to me because I'm too redpilled

could you BE anymore of a tryhard newfag?

This is some tasty LARPing and (you)s but you need to step your antisemitism game up.

>SJWs didn't exist when that was around
Sorry, but I must correct you, friendo.

They existed but they were not as organized and the mainstream media had no problem ridiculing them. Also, the US population was still getting over 9/11 so HOMELAND SECURITY was the big issue of the time.

Lastly and most importantly, SJW numbers would grow with the Millennials who came of age during the following decade.

Could you be anymore of a degenerate?

Larping? I'm not "pretending". I fuckimg hate liberals and kikes

>they won't listen to me because I'm too redpilled

putting it on too thick

Putting what on too thick? I'm not baiting

Welcome to the fold brother. Are you red pilled, iron pilled or black pilled?

No. Any Harvard grad that joins the military nowadays is immediately given a position of some power within a platoon so he doesn't get Webstered

Another successful thread comrades!

>anyone who isn't a germaboo faggot piece of shit is a communist

The only thing worse than liking something an SJW would like is liking anything at all
>2016
>having fun

Holy fuck this board is literally becoming Sup Forums. I browse Sup Forums all the time but to say this is SJW bad because holocaust is a lie meme is retarded.
It's awesome OP, watch the Pacific next

It's great, the speech of the German general gets me every time

Not much of a SJW show imo. they mainly have one Jew scene near the end . I wont spoil but it's a great show. Only watched once but would be good to go again at it

>I browse Sup Forums

its nu-Sup Forums

aka, newfags from Sup Forums and leddit who flood in to be edgy and post memes

so, any proof gas chambers were real and functioned as described? Any proof at all?

Fuck off ive been on pol for years. So many whiney faggots that think everything is a conspiracy against white people. Your like a reverse SJW

6 gorillian is probably an exaggeration along with some of the furnace shit, but there's plenty of supporting evidence for Hitler killing a duck load of Jews