Who has the worst fans?

Be honest, Sup Forums

Their fans are literally the same people

Quetin Tarantino, at least the fans of Anderson have any interest in cinema, most plebians of tarantino are the same who admire capeshit.

This.
Bunch of edgy retards

help me understand the hype Sup Forums
They're both OKAY from the movies I've seen

snyder

Tarantino has the best footfans

It's a black male thing

these pretentous faggots

A better question would be who's better ?

Tarantino is their favorite edgy films and Anderson is their favorite le so deep and wacky films.

Tarantino

At least Anderson's fans are too beta to talk endlessly about uncompelling shit and know to keep their mouth shut when a real man is near them.

Their haters are much more obnoxious

This

Holy fucking hell... You call that trash Wes makes cinema? Fuck off already.

/Thread

You, OP, are the worst.

Tim Burton

Agreed.

Anderson

because there are hipster cunts who openly try to "live in a Wes Anderson movie"

Snyder.

The one on the right was great in back to the future.

i really want a Zissou beanie.

Wes Anderson fans by a mile.
Fucking hipsters pretending they like those boring ass movies
>muh color palettes

Does it really matter
. What matters is that Quentin is much better and more influential director

Zack Snyder.

My Dad's a Tarantino fan so that's saying something. Yet my brother is an Anderson fan.
Dad:
>Started a business at 27, lived on a farm, married his best friend, respected in his field, goofy as hell, makes politically incorrect jokes all the time, regardless of his best friend being Muslim, loves food etc.
Brother:
>27 doesn't have a job, got cucked many times, only dates Jewish women, got to travel the world because Pa was based and payed for it, didn't finish college, "indie folk musician," doesn't shave, obsessed with black lives matter and India, loves weed etc.

I'm a Herzog and John Carpenter fan myself, but Quentin is the alpha choice.