youtube.com/watch?v=OHGfw4UF-3s
boxingscene.com/abel-sanchez-open-training-sergey-kovalev-door-open--118717
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>American Heavyweights

Really makes you think

It's called being a high taste alpha male

>$1 all ya worth bitch

>I Ken see gud now my fren

Holy shit. Those glasses transformed him into such a colossal faggot.

>Why yes, I am proud of my Eastern European heritage

Anyone know if there's any footage of Teslenko's fight against Goode?

Half a foight

Usually HBO is king at making hype videos, but this one is pretty weak. youtube.com/watch?v=jWF6NMF2X3g&t=510s

>'full movie' not stylised as 'Full Movie)

Fucking infuriating please use capital letters for things like this fucks sake

Should I bet on Broner? My heart (and the odds) say yes my head says no

Broner looks serious about this match. How much you planning to bet?

He will put knock you out then read you a Bedtime story since he has perfect vision

I need more webms

Looks more like he wants to inform me about GMOs and the vegan lifestyle.

>Broner-Garcia
>Lomachenko-Marriaga
>Crawford-Indongo
>Cotto-Kamegai
Good fights all around. Pretty excited desu

>Lomachenko-Marriaga

This one's a stupid waste of time desu.

WBSS is also looking good by the way.

Fuck I hope the WBSS succeeds.

Honestly, I'm just excited to watch Loma fight even though I know this fight won't be competitive.
I want to see Loma-Salido II.

Fair enough.

He's not a young man though. Can't afford to fight too many noncompetitive fights.

I think Mikey wins by decision

Anyone think Proksa unironically could take on Mayweather? His style is so weird and unpredictable, ol'Floyd would have problems.

What kind?

There was no need for that narration desu.

Completely ruined it desu. In small doses that kind of voice is fine, but not 13 minutes

>Broner-Garcia
>Lomachenko-Marriaga
>Crawford-Indongo
All these outcomes are already set in stone.

>implying those aren't non-prescription glasses.

Indongo, Indongo
He juices Um Bongo
When he beats Crawford
He's undisputed in the Congo

give salido a break, geez he just finished losing half his life span last year against Vargas. Let him have some easy snack fights on HBO and then retire.

As much as I love the man I don't give him a good chance against Loma this time around. Rather see Mikey vs Loma

guys...what if it happens

Shut everything down for a week and wait for showtime to offer Conor $150 million to fight Golovkin

Any webms senpai

I deleted my /box/ folder but you should check out Callum Smith vs Norbert Nesemapati if you want to see him throw some great combinations.

Man, Kovalev was such a disappointment.

weak is an understatement. That was godawful. Unfortunate because they have unlimited resources

HBO will be releasing a 24/7 video for Canelo-GGG after the Maymac fight. Hopefully that'll be good.

Which was in fact produced by GBP and not HBO. Dont worry, 24/7 will be great

Oh shit, you're right. I feel dumb for not realizing that.

This wasn't an HBO production, Golden Boy put this out around the time they went on their world tour

Terry Norris

When memes go too far

is it actually that close? Woulda thought the odds would be longer

a good fighter destined only for the highlight reels of better fighters

>Balding
No worries, already there

What's the better liquor, Chivas or Hennessy?

I worked in a liquor store and the only people who buy Hennessy are black people. Then again, nobody ever bought Chivas, so you figure it out

Or I can just play it safe and #BEBOLDER

Chivas is one of the best whisky I've tasted. I recall drinking some expensive and unknow whisky wich arguably taste better.

It's good for people like us who's waiting for the odds to even out before betting on Mayweather.

>Of all the belts GGG has, he uses the WBC.
>The same belt Canelo gave to GGG without a fight

Thats some cheeky gamesmanship from Golobkeen.

Why didn't he use the IBO?

who here /couldabinwhurlchamp/

Odds are affected by how people bid.

McGregor is popular and this is becoming a matter of "pride," so people are over bidding of Conor and shifting the odds.

All this bidding is gonna cause another depression

at least david haye reminds me to do my achilles stretches

Norris was a beast, Jackson ducked the rematch

Absolute fucking mugs. With those shit odds the bookies are in for a record year.

Is Sugar Ray Robinson v Jake LaMotta boxing kino?

>Kovalev files to make the Ward fight a No Contest

lmaooo

just take the L, dawg

B-B-But muh low blow. Ward hits like a little girl!!

I honestly lost all respect for that dude.

This is really pathetic and embarrassing.

just ordered my satin boxing robe from everlast. probably should have got the reyes one. but whatever.
>robe
check
>walk out music
Stepping Stone - Minor Threat

the in home workout roleplaying is all coming together.
>still such a bitch with bad form and even weaker wrists that I cant do the heavy bag more than 2 days in a row without hurting my wrists
I mean at a certain point its just genetics and I have wrists like a ornamental rose vase

How much do you weigh, m8?

168 but Im all bones. its all baby fat. skinny fat at 6'0.
I mean I know a lot of its technique. but some dudes just have weak wrists and weak hands. I already break like glass as is.
you sneeze on my torso and it drops me. you even glance my mid section and I'll go down.
but luckily for me people just try and swing for the fences on my face and I can walk through that if I see it coming most of the time.
I just always work the heavy bag and end up spraining my wrist (no wraps) or I get a stinger off a bad angle and I cant throw hands for a few days.

I know how you feel. I'm 140lbs, but I have thin wrists and baby fat, though I have muscle underneath. Try to keep at it, your wrists will eventually grow thicker. Just don't seriously injure yourself.

Honest question to the boxing fans ITT:

What will happen to boxing when he wins? Will the sport die? Will the sport be mocked and exposed by the public?

>thin wrists

That's the worst shit ever. You can make any part of your body bigger, but not your wrists.

honestly?
it would be great for boxing.
the undefeated villian goes down in a KO instead of running away and shoulder rolling everything.
Bookies worldwide would lose their shirts. which I cant believe the odds on mcgreg right now. people are putting so much money on it that I wouldnt have taken him at 50 to 1 odds.
there is no such thing as bad publicity. it wouldnt invalidate boxing. if anything it would give boxing a big shot in the arm. especially if they convinced mcgreg to fight again. do some promotions. maybe just be a commentator.
I mean it wont happen. It just wont. but if it does it would be wonderful.
and thats coming from a member of the money team.
still cant find this stars and stripes hoodie though.

* Really makes you think *

>still cant find this stars and stripes hoodie though
Maybe more towards fight night?

People wonder why the sport is viewed as a joke. The fans literally enjoy being fucked by authority. Makes it so easy to keep rigging outcomes with morons like this watching.

I'm 5'8 and weight around 140. Should I stay there or go down 130 and abuse manlets with my range?

Meet in the middle and do 135

Out of all the boxing equipment, wraps come first, A good coach won't let you do anything except shadowboxing without the wraps. Buy yourself good mexican style wraps (or elastic tape from pharmacy) and you can punch that bag 24/7.

*blocks your path(s)*

The odds are longer if you just want to place a $100 bet, in the UK McGregor is trading around 5 to 1. William Hill will offer to take a bet that size at worse odds to give themselves more edge and cover the exposure.

135 most powerful

Happy birthday to el finito lopez. THE CLARISSSIEST OPERATOR

*blocks your path*
youtube.com/watch?v=wmSrKvFOT_Q

It was actually a good fight, my only gripe with Lopez was his tendency to lower his work rate according to his opponent.

my boy says he can eat fifty eggs!

don't hit the bag so hard, or wrap your hands up better

bagwork is for footwork too, don't just wail away on the thing, anyone will hurt their hands doing that

Indongo to shock the world

really hope he wins

What are you even on about?
What's pathetic and embarassing about this is the fact that Kovalev can't even accept his fucking loss. He already made a fool of himself in the ring by blatantly complaining about legal body shots as if they were low blows and by making excuses before and after the rematch, but now he's trying to get the decision reversed after being whooped pretty soundly?

Any respect I had for the Krusher is gone.
He can't even take his loss in peace and move on to make a comeback. I think he still has the skill to do great things, but mentally he's weak.

poor bait, go back to /heem/

>Anyone who doesn't agree with my objectively wrong opinion has to be from ________!

It seems Kovalev's most diehard fans are just as slow to come to grips with reality as their idol.

Kovalev didnt do shit for win the rematch. His performance was a joke. He need to listen his team, really. I think if he go to based Abel maybe he get some game plan. The only thing controversial about that fight was the stopage, if you can't take two lowblows you are not a real champion desu.

The refereeing was bad but Ward won. He broke him down and anticipated him fading and if they fought again Ward would win. Kovalev is 34 and past his best.

whats your involvement with TMT?

He shills for them on an anime website

must be one of floyd's most trusted associates

youtube.com/watch?v=OHGfw4UF-3s

Abel does want him back. Seems like he doesn't want to train someone who won't listen to his corner

Doesn't*

boxingscene.com/abel-sanchez-open-training-sergey-kovalev-door-open--118717

the call that saved /box/