Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M0CfNA12aFw
youtube.com/watch?v=sa34mBvVExo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is literally no one on the planet that can beat Bones

except himself

*blocks your path*

He won that fight, buddy

who are white, Trump supporting UFC fans supposed to root for?

fucking lol what the fuck is dana doing letting jones back in the ufc

Jones cuz hes a rebel

jones

dc is an uncle tom

what a stupid question.
The Olympian Uncle Tom, of course

Let's go DC!

DC is too old his family made him soft and Jon's clinch game is better.

youtube.com/watch?v=M0CfNA12aFw

friendly reminder

*blocks your path*

>"How do you fall asleep at night and call yourself the champ?"
>"Actually I can Jon it's very easy. Your antics beyond the octagon are out of my control."
>*gets teary eyed*
>*gets up and walks away*

DC. Also, did anyone get the impression that DC was going to retire after this fight? I remember him phrasing something like it was a possibility.

hes pushing really hard to become an "UFC personality", hell prolly retire to become a commentator or host for some show on Fox

Jones is mentally exhausted and defeated. Behind the trash talk is an insecure guy that has beaten himself.

Sort of like Barao.

I think he said something like
>"and after the fight I'll end my storied career"

He's the only name a casual would know now that Conor left him to go play with Floyd

So how long was Jones' little suspension? It hasn't even been a full year since he blew it like the day before their rematch.

dana is a weak bitch that is easily bullied. it's when you've turned your back on him that he gets uppity and greedy.

don't buy into his tough guy persona dude is a pillowbiter. I know guys that have literally fucked him in the ass

I wouldn't doubt that. We all see how his face turns red like a school girl when he sees a new shirtless man crush in the octagon.

probably Jones but I'm rooting for Cormier

For me its Vincent Kompany

if he wins it would be a good time to retire before the brain damage from fighting starts (or gets much worse)

youtube.com/watch?v=sa34mBvVExo

>blocks your drug cheating
>blocks your strength and endurance
>blocks your artificial killer instinct
>blocks your confidence
>blocks your complete ability to compete

nice try kid.

every shot to the head causes CTE

any man would stop if he were wise

>did anyone get the impression that DC was going to retire after this fight?
Nah, if he wins he will fight Alexander then if he wins that he will do the trilogy Jon Jones fight which whether win or lose will be his last fight.

Pretty much this. Though I think a trilogy with Jon would be the only thing he'd do. DC is 40 and his body is getting more fragile and each weight cut drains more and more. Imagine having the possibility of a rubber match with the arguable GOAT from a monetary and legacy perspective. Assuming he wins this upcoming fight. You already have a win over the debatable GOAT, your legacy is set as possibly his equal if not better, you could lose the trilogy fight and still be regarded as a legend and go out on a mega payday. You win, just that much sweeter

DC doesnt have a chance beating him in a standup match. And ironically doesnt have a chance winning on the ground as a wrestler. This fight will look the same as the first one.

*blocks your path*

Raising CTE awareness

it's more a question of who is degrading faster

all fighters prime's are flashes in a pan

I honestly have visions of Jones getting knocked out early in a massive upset when I think of this fight. I don't think I have realy psychic powers though so take it as you will.