Be paki

>be paki
>get called sandn*gger
>simultaneously get called curryn*gger

Man it's tough out here on these streets being the Schrödinger's Country of the world.

Inbred

this is a false analogy

schrodinger is exclusive

Probably got girl stolen by a kangaroo
I could be a sandn*gger, I could be a curryn*gger, until the world figures it out, I'm both.

schrodinger's cat can only take one position at the time of being observed.

That is in the case of pakistan when people mention it, it will only be that, not both at the same time, when a state is imposed unto pakistan, the other ceases to exist

back to the cat once the box is opened it is alive or dead, not dead-alive (more appropriately it is either there in the box or not there in the box)

it is not simultaneous, it is decided only upon inspection, you can think of it as deciding its state

that is pakistan would be x OR y but only that

How much sand is there in Pakistan?

How much curry?

whenever you are striken by doubt of your own nationality, you can look to the skies and think "at least i'm not turkish"

There are a few deserts so a lot of sand. There are quite a bit of curry like dishes.

But does the presence of sand make you a sandn*gger? Does this make Nevada a land of sandn*ggers?

Does the presence of curry make Japan curryn*ggers?

Hard to tell what we should be tbqh

or a gypsy with a German flag RPing as a greek

Stay happy friend, we're all just human.

Well, except Mexicans.

You bring up a good point. For example, Goulash is popular in Boston, but I wouldn't call people from Massachusetts Goulashn*ggers.

I guess, for clarity, we should eliminate the use of 'sandn*gger' entirely. Pakistanis could then be considered curryn*ggers, and Arabs, Iranians, and Berbers can be considered 'cameln*ggers'.

What type of nigger are Mexicans?

tacon*gger for sure
Never heard of the word "cameln*gger" before but I'm 100% okay with it

What type of n*gger are Americans?

>get called snownigger
>barely get any snow here

burgern*ggers

I'm partial to shartn*ggers.

actual niggers

I am a Greek

I,too, am Greek.

Eh, the shart meme is funny, but I think McN*ggers is better.

Oh that's good. Next level creativity.