Who did it better?

Who did it better?

Bear with me. One is a CW TV show, the other is a million dollars Hollywood movie.

The left is just a color corrected right picture.

Every other filmmaking element in said motion pictures is completely identical - utter dogshit.

I hope you don't indulge in such entertainment with zero artistic integrity.

>Bear with me.

I literally just watched the finale of the DC crossover episode and Jesus it was bad. About 30 mins of build up and the tiniest action pieces ever. Then suddenly, they just assemble on a rooftop to fight Dominators. And they're just on a rooftop ey? I know Supergirl and Flash go around to get others but jeez. Then the entire fight lasts about 5 min and is just characters punching air cos CGI before they basically commit a war crime. Then its over. And they spend 10 minutes patting themselves on the back.

Absolute garbage. To DC cucks really like this?

bait with me

2deep4you

They are building a whole universe in a TV network, this is huge

Uh, that's how the expression is written.

Did you seriously think it is 'bare with me'? kek.

Civil War has better execution, mainly because they spent most in that scene that in all of the CW DC shows all their seasons put together

The DC one was much funnier to watch

>million dollars hollywood movie
Try multiply it by a couple hundreds, also they are both shit, the one on the left is just more colorful shit

Dr. Strange was the only decent capeshit this year.

Holy autism I knew some people were commited to their shitposting, but jesus fuck man.

There's no excuse for the one on the left to look so better than Civil War. I don't care if Civil War's action is better. It looks like blurry cold SHIT anyways. I could've swore Marvelfags were all about THE COLORS MAAAAAN SO DOPE but suddenly they defend everything being blue and "realistic". They just go with whatever Marvel tells them to go with. Even Spider-Man's debut movie looks dead.

You do know that this is the first result on google right
So these are not the same people

>MUH COLORS, you used to muh colors why don't you muh colors!! MUH COLORS!!!

Check the filenames, there's at least 2 huge samefags there.

>DUDE IF WE MAKE EVERYTHING COLD AND BLURRY THAT'LL LOOK EPIC TOTALLY NOT A CANCEROUS SYMPTOM OF THE MOVIE INDUSTRY NO SIR ITS ARTISTIC IN HOW FLAT AND SHITTY IT LOOK XD

Dat CW. All of their series are pretty good. Sure they have some cringy bits in there and some pretty stellar plot holes, but overall they are very enjoyable. Better than the shit marvel has been churning out as of late.

>Every other filmmaking element in said motion pictures is completely identical - utter dogshit.
Wrong. The one on the left is a wide-angle lens while the one on the right is a telephoto lens.

I didn't say it didn't look bad, it looks fucking bad. I'm just saying your color autism is a bit worse.

>Natural lighting is bad
>Especially when the scene is on an overcast day
Color correction fags need to fucking die.

Worse in what way? I hate how cold and lifeless Marvel movies look. What am I being worse than? That isn't autism. Pull your head out your ass.

Both look shit, but Civil War is shittier because it's a big budget movie.

You have any mental problem?

See Dedicated, consistent, daily shitposting without even bothering to change the filename (whether we're talking about image.jpg user, 244.jpg user, or 624.jpg user, if they're not one and the same that is) just because a single frame looks terrible. I'd give you a pass if it was actually funny, a "meme" that many anons pick up on, but this is just projecting your rightful disgust in the wrong way, and the wrong place. There's a guy who, instead of shitposting, made a productive analysis video about this particular "Marvel's color palette is shit" thing, that was well received and, knowing the relationship between Marvel Studios and social media, they might even listen to it and have it in mind for next time, it's happened before and not just with Marvel.

You, or at least some anons here, are dedicating their shitposting in the wrong way. It's a lost cause, no Marvel cinematographer will come to Sup Forums and no Marvel fan will stop being one because you've pointed out something they already know: there's a lot of room for improvement in the cinematography of these movies.

Now you'll say "That isn't me, that's some other user(s)!". I think it's besides the point.