NO ONE is trying to TAKE AWAY your guns you fucking ignorant right wing nuts!!

NO ONE is trying to TAKE AWAY your guns you fucking ignorant right wing nuts!!

rollingstone.com/politics/news/why-its-time-to-repeal-the-second-amendment-right-bear-arms-20160613

newrepublic.com/article/125498/its-time-ban-guns-yes-them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzDO86iSKWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK I NEED TO TAKE A MASSIVE SHIT IT'S TEARING MY ASS APART BUT I WAS PLAYING A LITTLE GAME WHERE i HAVE TO FIND A FRESH NEW THREAD AND GET LITERAL FBBP SHITPOST

OPEN THE GATE SAINT PETER IM COMING

CURRENT YEAR: BAN GUNS YEAR

WOW.. i hate guns now!!! damn...

(((Cohen) ))

all the anti gun rhetoric is so disgusting, why do people NEED to have weapons that can kill so many people?

how about none of your fucking business and pray it never becomes your business you Hitleresqe shitbags

every time

this shit bag needs to go, figure out when he's up for reelection he needs to go, I'd rather see pic related in his chair

What's funny is that the left loses EVERY FUCKING TIME on anything that has to do with gun control. Some states implemented some gun control measures after Sandy Hook (I'm thinking Colorado and a hi-cap mag ban?) but nationally they lose big time. Bloomberg wasted a shit ton of money on the last mid term backing gun control candidates who did very poorly. They really want to open this can of worms right now while Trump-Mania™ has a real possibility of pushing The Don into the White House?

who the fuck is that?

>Phoebe Maltz Bovy is a writer living in Toronto. She is writing a book with St. Martin’s Press about the idea of privilege (2017).

See she fucked off to a different country, why don't all the anti gunners?

(((Rolling Stone)))

▼ Settings Home
Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
Return Catalog Bottom
Update Auto
This thread is archived
Post a Reply
View Announcement
...Anonymous (ID: +Fq0XNKL)
We Will Not Relinquish Our Arm(...)
06/14/16(Tue)17:59:37 No.77285926
35 KB
35 KB JPG
It doesn't matter how many how many bedwetting hoplophobes ask why we need them.

It doesn't matter how many unarmed Eurotrash peasants call us barbarians and uncivilized.

It doesn't matter how many neutered beta numale eunuchs call us small dicked hillbillies.

It doesn't matter how many deranged muzzies shoot up gay bars, be they homegrown or foreign.

It doesn't matter how many SSRI addled autistic r9k eurasian weirdos shoot up schools and libraries and movie theaters.

WE. WILL. NOT. RELINQUISH. OUR. ARMS.

Get it through your dense hoplophobe skulls.

From my cold, dead, motherfucking hands, gungrabbers.

didn't they let the people that worked on that """rape""" story stay on?

At least they're being open about it at this point. It was always cringeworthy to see leftists claim to "support the second amendment" when everyone knew that they see it as an impediment to "progress".

>At least they're being open about it at this point.

They've always been open about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=vzDO86iSKWU

I knows that nose.

>but that was so long ago
>at this point, what difference does it make?

follow up to myself:
I've heard, pretty much, that exact explanation from progpologists.
>she owns a CCW license now
>she simply changed her mind
>that was just ONE senator
>no one wants to take your guns away

like these people would believe any R if he recanted on a typical right-wing position

>2022
>Senator Cruz recants on abortion
>"My wife had one"
>"My mind had changed"
>progressive millenials forgive en masse
mfw

Whatever. I live in a red state. Local and state law enforcement sure as shit isn't going to agree to come confiscate them. Good luck having the federal government try to send people to do it.

the volunteer sharia squad will go around to collect them

I dont come on pol much. Can someone please explain to me why a gun should be taken away because a man did something for his religion? I dont understand

Come And Take It!

Purely coincidence

they shouldn't be
only juveniles who have an underdeveloped sexual and emotional state believe so

How is this shit hard to figure out? Why is the media so retarded?
> man has guns for many years
>man has islam for like 2 years
>man shoots gays

IT WAS THE GUN ALL ALONG

What?

They want to take guns away from people by sending gun wielding people after said people.

Seems legit. Gun control isn't to control guns, it's to control YOU.

as a nation we'll gas the rolling stone staff before we ban guns

America may not be the best but i'm glad my rights can't just be stripped away from me based on the emotions of others

Bill Maher makes me want to get a Swasi tattooed over my heart.

BTW, did you know that before he was the self-appointed Jewish cultural arbiter, he was on Hollywood Squares?

I've been looking for the pictures to try to make go viral, the kike must have bought them all up. There is a place in NJ that sells old tapes. Gonna see if they have it.

>he fell for the Bill Maher is jewish meme

I don't agree with everything he says but I think hes funny so I watch. He's not a jew and he shows and jokes about old pics of himself all the time.