lleuad.bandcamp.com/album/wildered-against-the-gloom
ourbell.bandcamp.com/album/charm
tearsofchronus.bandcamp.com/album/bleed-ep-2
christianmcdepression.bandcamp.com/album/wowza-two-guitar-love-demos
saturdaynightmonkeys.bandcamp.com/
droopies.bandcamp.com/album/responsible-people
droopies.bandcamp.com/yum
dustupmag.com/droopies-fuzzed-out-dark-dream-responsible-people/
rvamag.com/music/local-trio-droopies-discusses-new-album-responsible-people.html
sadmoma.bandcamp.com/
middleclasssuburbia.bandcamp.com
melonsoda.bandcamp.com/album/the-flight-of-puggy-jackson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I completed my first complete album just at the end of 2017.

zjawa.bandcamp.com/album/zjawa
>tape loops, field recordings
>dark ambient, plunder phonics
>tape hiss and reverb
FFO: The Caretaker, Grouper, William Basinski, Celer

There's a music video here if you'd rather watch it, the first of many I hope.
youtube.com/watch?v=4NMopISyjQA&t=15s

I'd appreciate if you gave it a listen and told me your thoughts, I'll stick around and return feedback.

If you like the album, you can rate it here: rateyourmusic.com/release/album/zjawa/zjawa/

Thanks for the love

first project in over 4 yrs is out now lads

noriginal.bandcamp.com

>chill hop
>boom baps

jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/gora-burya-nevetlen-ujj
jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/a-planet

>Ambient

A Planet is made with Oberheim Matrix-12 and is old school electronic music similar to early Edgar Froese.
Gora Burya / Nevetlen Ujj is a modern take on drone type chill out / meditative / sleep music.

youtu.be/WqxXnVXK38s
youtu.be/6Nw30sFURG4

jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/the-raven-in-the-garden-of-a-castle

>Dungeon Synth
>Experimental
>Ambient

youtu.be/4hGY0QBE8tY

danielgillett.bandcamp.com/album/moorland
>prog rock
>early music
>ha thank for music

my baby boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy

simonolliver.bandcamp.com/releases
I make folk music

reccing this.

here's a cutesy folk album by me and my gf about ghosts and
flaminghome.bandcamp.com/album/pink-light-the-ghosts

solidfarewell.bandcamp.com/album/marching-ep

Made this when i was going through a phase of under-water house tracks, with ambient drone as the theme and actor. created entirely via plunderphonics and minimal synths.
I also made the album art on my iPad using a collage app lol
>pic related

I don't want money, I just want feedback!

this is my kind of shit right here, this is what I want to fuse with house and make a beautiful baby to parade around the internet for decades.

I like Ballet for the Ghosts of the Titanic, but I wish it had more white noise in the front to give the strings some sharp edges to it, and reverb on top to give a sense of space. However, I love the sound so much I can look past that.
I dont care for the third track, as it doesn't really change all that much and there isn't much going on. In my opinion it shows the inherent problem with drone in that drone doesn't change much, making most songs for me hit or miss immediately.
Funnily enough, I use a technique that sounds similar to the fifth track in order to masquerade a sense of change in my newer tracks.
Overall very memorable track with one particular song I think you MUST explore in future projects. That string in Ballet for the Ghosts is just too damn satisfying

some of these bits remind me of Wolfgang Voigt's GAS albums, but the difference between the two artists is GAS adds a marching 4x4 beat to the mix to give the song a sense of movement and I wish to hear what Jari Pitkänen's music would sound like if it went in a similar direction. It's beautiful, but lonely and for that reason I don't particularly enjoy it.

My major issue with this is the underwater aesthetic. And that being that it sounds like its at a bitrate of 8kbps, a lot of what I can make out to be pleasant and sound good, sounds really lost and muddy. I like what you've got going on here though, so I followed.
I dont really mind the underwater aesthetic all that much, I think its an interesting balance to all the "air"/"space"ambient, I just wish I wasnt missing out on so much below the surface.

Bump

plump

You'll be surprised at my next album then, which has kept the drone/ambient + house fusion and ran with it without sacrificing as much sound fidelity with the underwater aesthetic. I understand what you mean, I think it's an album which as a whole serves as a good sign post for further exploration in the niche. Thanks for replying! My bandcamp is a lot slower than my soundcloud on account that the bandcamp is where I compile official collections, so you'll have to wait much longer!

coldrip.bandcamp.com/album/kaki
>beats
>chill
>instrumental hip-hop
>sample based

New album out for pre-order :)

REC

No problem! Thanks for your in depth feedback to my album. Its well appreciated.

Out of curiosity, which track or tracks do you prefer out of the bunch? I'd like to know so I can study them and take what I need from them for future projects.

Wake me up before you... Oh no.

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/w-lesie-indygo-very-raw-demo
>NEW
>folk-ish singer-songwriter music
>ambient moments in between
>drowned in sounds (possibly too much reverb as well

Yes:
This is the definition of muddy. Pretty sounds mostly lost due to them being so bloody flat. I don't care for the aesthetics all that much, mostly because there is nothing to catch my eye all that much. The beats are way in the back, nothing happens on front of it. It's like you've purposely wanted to make one background layer and that's it. Because of that I can't really say how good the mixing is.
>I also made the album art on my iPad using a collage app lol
Honestly this is my biggest gripe about this whole thing. If you don't care for presenting your album in a good light why should anybody bother with giving you a listen, you know? Artwork is the first thing you present your music with. Don't underestimate it's proper usage.

interesting compositions but the actual recording itself sounds too digital and artificial sounding, honestly I feel like it even would sound better if you had just recorded the synth with a microphone near the speaker. It sounds very much like it was done with default settings in a DAW or something. Maybe you could reuse these arrangements except record them with live instrumentation? The ideas have some potential but the actual recording itself is lacking

Also as far as the compositions themselves go they seem to have been written with a certain genre/direction in mind, predetermining the direction of the writing of the piece. I feel like this has limited the actual potential of your songwriting since, hearing your compositions, you clearly have an idea of what you're doing. If you put some more spontaneity into your songwriting and allow for more elements of the music to come about naturally/spontaneously in the process of its conception then I feel like that could take it a long way. You really do have a lot of talent clearly, though, I hope you keep at it.

>Artwork is the first thing you present your music with
took me so long to figure that one out. A lot of people have this impression "if the musics good its good", but if the cover is shit, why would they listen to your music?

might as well post this
in addition to making ambient music. I also make beats.
listen to my most recent one here: spectrum23.bandcamp.com/track/for-oskar

mockfountain.bandcamp.com
>art punk, post -punk
>NEW ALBUM OUT.

I'm pretty happy about the recordings, sound and takes. About as close to the sound Ive had in my mind. And I`m much prouder of these songs! FEEJS SO GOOD to get them out of the way though.

poster from, well, around the time the last album was recorded lol.

I'll remember that for my newer tracks in the future. And that last bit about the album art, very enlightening so thank you. You've given me a lot to think about regarding where I will go from here. If you don't mind, do you have any particular feedback on any song that you remember?

lol which song are you talking about? the first? I don't have a speaker to record from. I didn't use a DAW for it either. Also that stuff about the composition is confusing as hell, not sure what you're trying to say with it. "written with a certain genre/direction in mind"? How is that a bad thing? Isn't that what literally every composer does? I'm guessing you just don't like my music. Also with regards to spontaneity, I do that already. The music isn't procedurally generated, I sat down and wrote it, arranged it, recorded it. Are you saying you want improvisation? There is a little bit on most tracks. lol I guess i'm just dumb idk

blumpus bumpus

Provide some feedback, don't just mindlessly bump mate

i did

Do it more then.

rawzilk.bandcamp.com/
>dark
>experimental
>electronic
>some of my stuff is really melodic and accessible, some of it isn't

varsayer.bandcamp.com/album/the-good-times-demo

4 song demo made the past december.

A bit of a clash of stylistics when it comes to the cover art and actual music. I don't know if that is ironic but it doesn't fit well. The music is club-ish and pumped up to an extreme. Some people on SC will probably pop their heads for that but not me and not here.

That guitar sound so bloody artificial and flat. Like, the rest of the sounds are great but that guitar, it's pretty close to being MIDI as possible. No offence but you should really consider finding some proper equipment for that guitar recording because the compositions are dying because of that. The rest seems very vibrant enough.

lol ignore the guitar sounds fine, it's got a nice post-punky tone

I do at least agree with the user on the fact that the recording itself does sound kind of artificial, just in the sense that it might actually sound a bit better if it were of a lower quality

I did like this a lot though!

it's a synth, it's supposed to sound artificial and synthetic

The guitar really isn't as bad as is making it out to be, though it really is unnaturally loud in the mix. Try to lower the volume or at least change its sound to something that would end up sounding better with whatever it is that you are recording with, maybe?
A very tiny amount of reverb might also help, possibly? I mean I can't say that for certain, I'm just guessing here, but maybe mess around with the idea?

Also it would be neat if you kept some of these instrumentals as they are but then you add vocals to a selection of tracks? That would give you some variety from track to track.

sorry, kept listening then I realized you did have some vocals lol

no, it's not, you're missing the point. the recording itself shouldn't sound artificial and synthetic, what the instrument itself is is irrelevant.

lol so all the guitars, bass, keys, mandolin, lute, banjo, and recorders sound artificial too? electric instruments and digital recording might do that for you

I`ll definitely be finding a "better" guitar tone, but I don`t hate the tone on the album either, so it would be a mature version of it. definitely harsh with headphones though I admit. I was thinking of running the tracks onto a tape, IF it mellows it out(and that would go with my ae.)

I do appreciate the feedback though, glad the compositions/performances caught your ear!

look I get that you're working with limited capacity and aren't getting professional treatment to your material, but whatever way it is that you are recording your music sounds not as good to me than just some "lo-fi" motherfucker using a 4 track cassette recorder or something

lol so you're saying that I should make my music sound worse just to appease some lo-fi fetishists? Should I add some white noise to the mix and put a lowpass filter on everything too? I am an engineer in training you know, i've recorded musicians in a professional studio, i'm not some random kid, I know what i'm doing.
>whatever way it is that you are recording your music
I direct-inject electric things and record acoustic things with a mic, that's all, nothing fancy cowboy, nothing out of the ordinary

thanks aswell! Reverb would definitely have been nice. I guess this is the part where I mention this was recording and handed to me in a 1-day 10 hour session. punk as fuck I know but not enough time to polish.

Also I`d been composing with that sound for a while, and I like to see the session as a snapshot of us at that moment. cause we do plan on growin. that definitely entails more instrumental stuff. I really don`t really have much of an idea for those kinds of melodies/performances(it being hard enough in this style,for something good anyways.)

(vocal performances that is}

whatever it is you're doing it just sounds too artificial
>lol so you're saying that I should make my music sound worse just to appease some lo-fi fetishists
no but if you did this then it wouldn't be as artificial sounding
You don't have to do lo-fi even but whatever way you're recording right now sounds worse than most straight up lo-fi projects

You've yet to explain to me what something sounding artificial actually means. Does the guitar sound like a MIDI? It's just a regular guitar with some reverb, some delay, maybe some occasional overdrive and leslie. Does the mandolin sound fake? It's just a mandolin recorded with an omni-directional microphone. The drums are samples, so I get where you're coming from with regards to percussion. Why does good = bad and bad = good? Why is it that in the month this album had been up, only today has anybody mentioned it sounding artificial? Plenty of people have listened and some have even purchased, yet nobody has mentioned it before. I've even had legit good audio engineers listen to the whole album and still nothing. Are you sure this isn't some weird super specific thing that only audiophiles care about? lol i'm getting too old for this hip young stuff, i just wanna sit back and make sick tunes and classical pieces man

speakewithpeacemthr1.bandcamp.com/album/misguided-misunderstood

It’s a concept album about my abusive relationship with my mother.
Deals a lot with emotional and physical abuse, depression, suicide, broken family’s, all that good shit.
No track is longer than two minutes and the ep is like 10 minutes all and all.
Made this as a way to cope with myself but figured it was worth posting

Yeah, I've meant the guitar in relationship to the mix, sorry for the confusion. A bit of reverb and taking it a little back would help it greatly.

If anything good comes from the word fuck-up is that at least people have engaged in some form of discussion which is always great for such a thread

subrupture.bandcamp.com/album/one

>garage rock
>noisy
>melodic

NEW ALBUM
There are inside it: synthwave, juke, vaportrap, ambient. check out you will not regret.

svccy.bandcamp.com/album/virtual-dream-rebirth

>pre order vinyls here
qrates.com/artists/13345/items/14973

>Vaporinet
>Dream
>Vaportrap
>Chillwave
>Juke
>Chillwave

REC.
interesting project keep going
like this rec!!!

lleuad.bandcamp.com/album/wildered-against-the-gloom

>atmospheric black metal
>lofi
>grinding guitars

ourbell.bandcamp.com/album/charm

>smiths
>mac demarco

tearsofchronus.bandcamp.com/album/bleed-ep-2

>new EP as a teaser for my upcoming concept album tying back to my ongoing storyline
>various genres
>post-industrial/metal/hip-hop/folk

Hope you guys enjoy. I'll be around, listening and giving feedback where I can.

Recs:

you sound like peter from family guy desu

christianmcdepression.bandcamp.com/album/wowza-two-guitar-love-demos

> guitar
> demos
> sad but rad

saturdaynightmonkeys.bandcamp.com/

>psychedelic
>psychedelic rock

good boys

droopies.bandcamp.com/album/responsible-people

>vocals drums guitars
free album codes:
tsuj-j4he
jjbk-wt4v
7fd2-h2v8
vd4a-vcz2

redeem @ droopies.bandcamp.com/yum

read about the album:
dustupmag.com/droopies-fuzzed-out-dark-dream-responsible-people/
rvamag.com/music/local-trio-droopies-discusses-new-album-responsible-people.html

why is every bedroom folk album about ghosts stop

Mine's not :^3

jaguar's father nice

>art-rap label
>brazillian/american

nounouhau.bandcamp.com

recc

Recc

Recc

Recc

Recccccc

Recc
Here's my work

Moma

>Lofi
>Emo Pop

ffo - Mac Demarco, Tigers Jaw, TWIABP

sadmoma.bandcamp.com/

Recorded a few songs on an old portable tape recorder, I tried focusing on the song writing for these songs

>cello and acoustic guitar
>lofi sadcore/folk

Sort of like cross between microphones and Carissa's wierd

middleclasssuburbia.bandcamp.com

melonsoda.bandcamp.com/album/the-flight-of-puggy-jackson
>Indie
>Emo
>Post Rock
>math rock