What has Trump said about your country?

What has Trump said about your country?
>bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39732845

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/280647,Trump-grateful-for-Polish-vote-says-Polish-president
youtube.com/watch?v=MAfy4eDe_OM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish-American_vote
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Outer_Hebrides
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5am6Yk2VOIU
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/image/lZ3bbEKpx8_bepJdX81ikw/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol

how will eurocucks ever recover

meh

>just 8 tweets
now that is bullshit

He's not wrong.

Your denial really works the opposite you think it does, Vlad.

What denial?

Trump gotta learn to take his lumps

lol

Just like that
+15 roubles

>Mr Trump seems to have warmer feelings toward Thailand's prime minister. According to a White House statement, the two leaders discussed "a strong shared interest in strengthening the trade and economic ties between the two countries." Mr Trump also invited Mr Chan-ocha to visit the White House for the first time since Mr Chan-ocha assumed power.

BASED
A
S
E
D

not even mentioned

hello

never heard of bill english before, how long has he been in charge?
I thought the flag guy was still in charge

>Simon William "Bill" English (born 30 December 1961) is the 39th Prime Minister of New Zealand and leader of the National Party, having taken office on 12 December 2016. He was previously Deputy Prime Minister from 2008 to 2016.

crazy, you'd think our news would report on it

>anyone outside new zealand caring about what happens in new zealand
what did he mean by this?

Trump only likes Israel and Russia

New Zealand is a territory of Australia under their constitution.

no it isn't cunt it's a state

He's a good guy but his supporters are literally retarded

>it's 6 months into his presidency already

Remember when 6 months felt like 6 months and not 6 days?

Back to polska

Your President is a Pole? Wtf

>tfw not mentioned

I assume it's since becoming president

Trump is not even aware of Brazil's existence.

What do you think of your president Peru user?
Actually, how are politics in your country in general?

Demential.

We just put another president on the jail and soon will put another one more. A lot of reforms that Kuczynski is trying to pass are delayed because the Congress is dominated by the populist Fujimorists. The crime is still rising due the delinquents who come from another countries+our own scum but, this goverment at least is trying very hard to defeat them. The Niño disaster and the reconstruction of the country is making us lose our economic growth, at least not in the way most people (Fuck you World Bank and UN) were expecting. Our judicial power needs a lot to reforms and a purge of corrupted funcionaries.

We're getting better but at a very slowly pace. It's still a long road ahead.

He said that "America loves Poland", which is hardly believable, because Poles don't give two fucks about America desu, and i doubt that Americans give two fucks about Poland

This stat is also wrong because Trump phonecalled our president twice. During first phonecall he thanked for support of Polish-American organiations during elections.

thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/280647,Trump-grateful-for-Polish-vote-says-Polish-president

God Emperor Trump is right about everything ol chap.

He is an imbecile just like majority of Americans

+15

neat Facebook meme, friendo, mind if I like and share it?

I think that Trump likes us because we literally helped him to win elections. Polish-Americans voted overwhelmingly for him and won most of swing states. Without our support, he would probably lose elections. He mentioned this many times during meetings with our politicians. Trump administration is pretty aware that they owe victory thanks to Polish vote.

youtube.com/watch?v=MAfy4eDe_OM

Polish-Americans in the United States comprise a voting bloc sought after by both the Democratic and Republican parties. Polish Americans comprise 3.2% of the United States population, but were estimated at nearly 10% of the overall electorate as of 2012.[1] The Polish-American population is concentrated in several swing states that make issues important to Polish-Americans more likely to be heard by presidential candidates. According to John Kromkowski, a Catholic University professor of political science, Polish-Americans make up an "almost archetypical swing vote".[2]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish-American_vote

When Pennsylvania voted trump i was laughing so fucking hard, i knew it was over. By that point it was pretty much locked but it really set it in stone for me.

I'm guessing Keiko wont let Kuczynski pass much legislation unless he gives her daddy a pardon out of prison huh?

That sucks for your country i guess. Is there any hope for a better future for you guys? Peru is a small country but i really like your food.

pretty cool, I didn't know that they constituted such a high proportion of voters. Going into the election I thought a lot of them might fall for le Russia meme but I guess Clinton was just too unappealing.

a lovely relationship

Trump knows a lot of Polish Americans. A Polish-American guy was even a chief of his campaign: Corey Lewandowski.

> Russia meme

sometimes if you are aware that you are too weak to keep your sphere of influence, it is better to give in, instead of turning your allies into war-ground... if russia had direct military conflict with the USA, it wouldn't be murricans dying, you would be eating burgers, but we, poles would be dying here...you know, russia is a country of similar average income like poland, we were in its sphere of influence for centuries.. it has normal capitalist economy today, so it wouldnt hurt us as much as soviet union.. besides we are currently a cheap labour force and buffer zone of western europe.. russia would help us to compete with it and challenge it instead because it is weak and shitty ...

Looks like you're projecting something.

+150 roobells

>

AFAIK, Trump can reverse refugee decisions made by Obama just as easily as he reversed Obama's agreement to join the Paris Climate Accords. Treaties are supposed to be ratified by congress so they will be difficult to reverse; if made by a president on-a-whim, they can just be reversed by the next guy on-a-whim.

MUH DIASPORA

Tbf he's not wrong, Stornaway is serious Scotland

truly baffling

>it is better to give in, instead of turning your allies into war-ground
+150 roobells for you too.

Stornaway is super no fun allowed religious, so it's possible he meant that and is making a joke.
Far more likely that he's just yanking on about some nonsense though

Presbyterians?

What's with this guy capitalising FAKE NEWS all the time? Aren't his voters supposed to know as much already?

Is there another Scottish religion?

To rile up the media

Spain is too irrelevant for him to speak about us
Spanish president had a short call with Trump, it was probably gibberish since Rajoy doesn't know english

feels good man

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Outer_Hebrides
Yeah, they're called the wee frees. I think all the other churches in Scotland decided to unite and stop endlessly splitting up into tiny sects about a hundred years ago apart from them.

>Eric Trump
Daddy's too busy praising you himself so the second rate Trump got to do it instead. But hey, at least he isn't bashing you like everyone else!

There's Catholics from before the reformation in some of the islands and from all the Irish that came here

boring

kek

he means his mother was more Scottish than faggot lowland leftists on the mainland who never even heard of gaelic.

why does trump call absolutely all news fake?

"Another terrorist attack in Paris. The people of France will not take much more of this. Will have a big effect on presidential election!"

- @realDonaldTrump, 21 Apr 2017

He can't just keep winning all the time like that.

not all, foxnews, breitbard news and some other are true news for him, the reason is simple they praise him nonstop.

You do realise the whole world is laughing at your for electing someone who is literally stupid and that he is pretty much considered an actual joke?

Because mainstream media is always using cheap tactics such as exaggeration, hiding information and sometimes outright lying in order to push the leftist agenda.

"Give the public a break - The FAKE NEWS media is trying to say that large scale immigration in Sweden is working out just beautifully. NOT!"

- @realDonaldTrump, 20 Feb 2017

Trump is not actually that stupid. He's merely pretending to be so that common American can relate to him.

Sure, it's over the top, but hey, he's no professional like Reagan was.

kek

Nots not Scottish and you know it

>nothing about finland
This means war burgers. You will never return to your snickers after you get shipped here.

I don't like snickers

it's bizarre how butthurt people are abiut Trump owning some hotels in Russia. He talked to some Russians to get intel on the Clintons, which they did against Trump as well. The Clintons also talked with Ukrainians, Israelies etc?

There is also the difference in the kind of dealings that Hillary Clinton has had with Putin. She is the reason that Putin and various Russian billionaires were able to buy larg parts of the uranium minning industry
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
>The article, in January 2013, detailed how the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

This is particularly bizarre given the relationship you have with Israel. They spy on and sell American secret to enemies/competetors of the US. They are the only reason China has nuclear weapons. Staling didn't give it to them, the Isareli goverment sold the information to them. Yet every presidential candidate has to go on a pilgrimage to Israel

+300 roobells

Top kek.
youtube.com/watch?v=5am6Yk2VOIU

Okay.

AIPAC is the largest and most well connected lobby organization in the US. Here is an organization that is out the open shaping US foreign policy on behalf of another nation. Every presidential debate you see has enormous AIPAC logos plastered all over the place. To spin a kooky conspiracy about Putin controlling Trump is absurd. If there's any nation excerting control over the US, it's Israel. They are the reason Obama, Hillary, the neoliberals and neocons wanted to arm ISIS through other rebels groups (who keep loosing arms to them and never seem to learn). The reason they wanted the UN and NATO to put a no-fly zone is Syria, is because Russia was highly effective in bombing ISIS.

Literal no true Scotsman

>merely pretending

Do you think if you just keep posting eventually I'll think you aren't a pootinbot

Oh look, an infographic.
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/image/lZ3bbEKpx8_bepJdX81ikw/

?
Even though the Irish brought their stupid sectarianism here they're all Scottish by now.
I guess there's about 8 islander Catholics left so admittedly they don't really count

I want more roobells.

There are also a lot more aspects to how fucked up the US-Israel relationship is. Since Israel does not extradite criminals wanted in other countries, this means that rich jews in the US can engage in extreme fraud with no consequences, as they can just bail to Israel. Many of the people involved in spying on the behalf of Israel do not face charges as they simply moved.

The most extreme case of this one sided relationship can be seen in the case of the sinking of the SS Liberty, where Israeli fighter jets sank an American ship after bombing it for about an hour. None of the surving sailors have received due compensation or acknowledgement by US senators. The motivation for the attacks is also absurd given that it was meant to cover up the murder of Egyptian prisoners of war, if the former would be ignored then surely the other would too.

Stop posting Sup Forumstard pictures if you give a shit about your credibility.

no, I want you to keep accusing me

it's an article not an inforgraphic, it references different sides to the parasitic relationship between Israel and the US. One reference is the US Liberty incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
>The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats, on 8 June 1967, during the Six-Day War.[3] The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two marines, and one civilian), wounded 171 crew members, and severely damaged the ship.[4] At the time, the ship was in international waters north of the Sinai Peninsula, about 25.5 nmi (29.3 mi; 47.2 km) northwest from the Egyptian city of Arish.[1][5]

Is mainstream history wrong if I post an infographic?

???
the lowlands are solid tory mate

I don't.

The case of jews and their ethno-centric organizations are simialr in other nation, such as the UK. While not as brazen as in the US, the jews still have an enormous amount of leverage and influence. These people highly overrepresented in all institutions of power. In academia they also overrepresented with respect to merrit (meaning as predicted by grades and SAT scores), for people against affirmative action this should be you primary concern as blacks remain underrepresented despite the lowered bar of entry. This is because the applications include letters of motivation where they describe themselves and essentially their political affiliations. This style of overrepresentation does not happen at Universities where an applications are assigned a number, making their ethnic background unknown (example would be all of the Scandinavian coutnries)

It's funny that I literally said nothing to make you post this meme.

generic af

+15

Why does it matter? Despite what Sup Forumstards and liberals think, Trump in 20 years or so will only be remembered for being a president featured in WWE and nothing more. He keeps on yipp yapping the same bullshit countless leaders do

I dunno. Dubya is still remembered as an incompetent dumbass who started the tradition of taking away freedom for security. Clinton is still remembered for getting the succ. I think Trump will be remembered for showing the world America literally is a parody reality television. And for the foreseeable future, he also lowered the bar on what is considered a strong political platform which may cause more people to pull trumps rather than sway and debate as was typical. Populism works.

Trump is so rude to Sweden he needs to STOP BULLYING US!!! :'(