Please just stop. Stop supporting these blockbusters and capeshit and disney movies. WTF...

Please just stop. Stop supporting these blockbusters and capeshit and disney movies. WTF. Do any of you even realize you are poisoning your fucking brain. They are profiting off you. I know, 'big deal I like to turn my brain off' well did you know they are now putting scripts to a grinder to appeal to international audiences? Meaning all the scripts of these movies you are watching are at the third grade level? What was just dumb five years ago, is now dumb on an unprecedented level. That is all.

No matter what you do or say you can't change the minds of the vast brain-dead majority.

Hey, look I'm thinking the same, and there's already a defender on it.

You're right OP, you've completely changed my mind. In fact, just close Sup Forums - Television & Film already, my guts tell me every single faggot here consumes hollywood movies.

No escape from the mass mind rape

Shut up, and go pay to see more stupid movies. Consume stupid.

I torrent them, my boy. I'm too autistic to go with someone OR alone to the movies.

In which case, I'd actually be thankful that autism is so common. We need more people with autism to not pay to see movies.

Do you just now starting watching zizek or something?

I just booked 2 tickets for me and my girlfriend :^)

I seen Episodes I-III, The Force Awakens in theater

where is camrip

>Stop enjoying things I don't like!!!

>stop liking what i don't like, waaaaaaaaaah!!

No stop funding shitty movies, because the shitty keeps getting more shitty thanks to shitty idiots such as you who cannot understand that. Too complicated for you? Of course..

>post old meme
>stupid is as stupid does

Muh EU
Muh shitty fan fiction
Muh gaymes
Muh wookieeepeeediaaa
Muh breasts article
Muh toys
Muh childhood raped it is
Muh prequels
Muh high ground
Muh jumping frog
Muh sand
Muh younglings

Kys

Casual Fan

look at this faggot.

Bump.

In this year alone Disney made 19.5 billion Dollars from Star Wars and it's merch.

Is anything more cringy than a grown man typing "Kys"?

No they didn't, you dumb fucking cunt. The Walt Disney Company's net income for the entirety of 2015 over all their fucking divisions was $8.38b, and their operating income was $14.68b.

Not only this, but their revenue for the entire fucking year was $52.5b.

So not only is that figure not profit, it's not revenue either, unless you're fucking dumb enough to believe that 40% of Disney's entire revenue comes from fucking star wars toys.

You dumb fucking retard.

When grown women do it too.

I'm going to see rogue one this weekend and I'll see episode 8 when it comes out. Try not to piss your pants too much.

Not to mention that the characters, and plot of Force Awakens made absolutely no sense at all.
Make a movie reminiscent of the original with hollowed characters or substance, and droids will spit out the cash regardless of how bad.
Truly it is a sad time when movies lacking any real substance are good enough to produce billions.
Today's motto: Reward mediocre

But are fun movies.

Why wouldn't you watch fun movies? Is not that it prevents you to watch something else too.

I know Black Mirror is mostly garbage, but the episode "15 million credits" was absolutely spot-on about this. People KNOW these blockbusters are just prolefeed, they consume them because they enjoy them, not because they're being tricked into thinking cash-grab garbage is high art or anything like that. If you hate them (and if you have a triple digit iq you should) then good for you, don;t go watch them. But let the dummies have their culture-slops, what difference does it make to you?

kys you pretentious shit, they are great movies, Disney is making the best movies out there. You really need to kys, go ahead, tell me about a few movies you like, pretentious piece of shit go shove an oscar up your asshole

>implying fun = substance

If I want fun I look to a partner, and a bedroom, but when it comes to movies I want a hero story arc that hasn't been done in every movie for the last 30 years.

>references black mirror
>references the worst episode
>muh social commentary
>"prolefeed"
>"let the dummies have their culture-slops"

Gosh I wish I was enlightened like you

This is my favorite film of the 2010s

Did you support it financial wise?

kek I bet you're a manchild offended that someone's criticizing his favourite children's franchise.

Dude relax. It's okay to enjoy movies. The problem is when you take them too seriously.

Welcome to capitalism kiddo, enjoy your stay.The future look like that shit tv series Continuum when Governments fell and corporations have taken control.they will trate you like a cow money, maybe worse.

Who said anything about substance?

Fun things are well...fun, it doesn't need to have any substance.

>be op
>be a faggot