300 people in club

>300 people in club
>most of them presumably males
>nobody overpowered him while he was reloading his semiautomatic gun

what gives?? is this a hoax? also, is there any leaked inside footage to proof its not an hoax?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v3gf_5MR4tE
youtube.com/watch?v=tN_x1HUaYPQ
memoryholeblog.com/2014/01/10/top-ten-reasons-sandy-hook-was-an-elaborate-hoax/
youtube.com/watch?v=iEGqfQ8q0Xs
atruthsoldier.com/boston-marathon-hoax-truth/
secretgarden.findrow.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He knew what he was doing. It's not the first time he emptied his load there.

top fucking kek

FPBP

good show

They are/was faggots after all you know...

kek
They're spineless faggots; What do you expect?

>nobody overpowered him while he was reloading his semiautomatic gun

fags gonna fag

To me to kiss a hooker and then kill 50 of em is more Butters behaviour than not killing yourself or jumping in front of others

>nobody overpowered him

They were faggots...

Opps he offed himself too

Are you having a stroke?

Nice, hope you get your country back

They were fags, not men.

pussies

You cheeky cunt.

There's footage. People were posting videos from inside on social media. There are some eyewitness accounts that said there were multiple shooters. It seems unlikely that one person could have enough ammo to kill that many people. It is possible that a large amount were injured and bled out over the three hours. Also some fag held one of the two doors closed while people were banging on the door wanting out. He claims he thought they were the shooter.

kek

Top kek old chap jolly hoe.

They were homos, they would of all panicked. Just look at the one that held the door closed.

They all stuck their heads between their legs sucked the dick goodbye.

This.

A group of them actually blocked a door and held it shut as people were banging on it to escape because they thought it was the killer. They were outside in an alleyway and could have climbed a fence and run away but instead they do that.

>Also some fag held one of the two doors closed while people were banging on the door wanting out.
HODOR, fuck pol, we need to dial down on the memem magic

they must not have been wikihow users

lmao

you do know what a gun is, right hrvoje?
and he was ready and he caught others by surprise.
also at that moment you don't know if there is only one shooter, or two, or what the fuck is even happening, maybe hes packing explosives also.

>the only footage from inside the club are from a dumb bimbo taking a fucking selfie of herself in a fucking mass shooting
>everyone cry over how ''touching'' the last text from that guy in the bathroom is WHILE HE COULD'VE JUST CALLED THE FUCKING COPS HIMSELF INSTEAD OF TEXTING HIS ''MUMMY''

What don't you understand? Fags make excellent soldiers. Butters from SP? You can't blame 50 unarmed anybodies against his Crime

What a great post to which you are replying. I can feel your inability to handle muh fags are weak narrative

I've watched interviewees describe 15 second pauses between gunshots and they even admited he was reloading during that time.

If you are about to get shot and you know you have window of oportunity to take him down during that time, you would risk it.

Shut the fuck up goof. There might have been 4 patsies. A witness heard him say rooftop snipes in a call. You fucking mong suckle my left testicle

>Is this a hoax?
yes

Incompetent fags, go to a real bar he would've been stopped at the door.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I found it hilarious how that faggot shemale decided to take a Snapchat video instead of hiding/calling for help.

Imagine if the 50 fags that died all rushed him? What if the others that got shot but didn't die did the same thing? The fact is faggots are cowardly.

You cant handle the penis and your secret lust for the penis

Id photoshop the fuck me up dentist's hair on him but he already has the haircut, lol.

wads up with dis leaf?? someone call a aussie to handle him.

good post

I work in a place where I would and WOULD WANT to do that. Stop questioning everything. We are smarter. More authentic. And have more fun

where can i see this?

You know there is a reason if nobody ever try this in mass shooting. It's fear, people's better try to escape than fight the killer with 90% of getting shot.

Here we go. Same guys anyways. Matters not. There will always be phobes. I would rather have a world of dildo men than one of phobes

ok I will wait for some proof
Not just of ths hoax. Of ANY of these mass shewter hoaxes.

Gay clubs are mostly packed with females. Straight girls love gay clubs. They like the freedom.

he would only have to be twice as fast as this decrepit old man.
youtube.com/watch?v=v3gf_5MR4tE

I got you, senpai.
youtube.com/watch?v=tN_x1HUaYPQ
nothing of value was lost.

This is just how fucking low we as a species have come.

Fucking hope there's a creator and he has mercy. Holy shit.

what are you talking about?

If I saw a dog attack a child I'd get bitten by the dog to stop it mauling the child. I'd kill the dog with my bare hands because that's just what a man would do. I wouldn't fucking take a video of it for faceberg likes.

I'm not homophobe you know, I just cant process this happening. It doesnt make much sense to me, if it was only one shooter and one HODOR.

yeah, I thought about that exact same thing yesterday. It is fair and normal thinking to at least try to tackle him to save lives, even if it means sacrificing yourself. But I guess its one thing thinking about it in piece and another thing experiencing it.

I also taught about the fact that he was a security guy and he surely knew some of the moves those guys learn, so I probably wouldn't have a chance to fight with him one on one with no weapon whatsoever.

Would also explain the ambulance thing along with its proximity. Ive heard testimony and the accounts seem plausible. Don't mock people with wristbands in a hospital unless you are shooting yourself in the back tonite

>males

kek thanks famlam

So obvious you never been through anything. When bullets start flying instincts tell you to run.

Meh
I said what you just said. Are you a weak faggot like some others are imblygin of me now? No?

I know this is Sup Forums, but show some respect.

He killed fiddy men.

STFU PUSSY you cant overpower someone.

Post your clitoris asshole

>men

>two foot tall geranium

Pics or it didn't happen

Pardon me while 5 people are shooting us all. Imma go film him. That should do it

well, I've actually been in a war you know. To be quite honest, if I was close enough and with clear mind, would probably attack him. But on the other hand, if an exit was near me, would probably just run..

but to be perfectly frank, I dont see a possiblity of me being in a gay bar ever.

I don't need to see that gross shit to see her face is more feminine than JB's. Now post JB's vagina. Oops everybody knows he has a dick. Do you see how you're retarded now? Post the really butch with a vagoo ive seen

>kneecaps

God damn Sup Forums is nailing the dead homo jokes

Nah

That was a dead phobe joke

wake up in the morning with my dick all shitty, grab my glock i'm out the door i'm gonna kill all fifty, before I leave swallow the cum of a guy named Jack cause when I leave for the club I aint comin back

I'm talkin blood all over the floor floors
killin all haram homo's
one faggot blocked the door door

kill em dead before they die of HIV-V
pullin up to the party
kill em with my AR-15

Don't stop, make it pop
I'm gon' blow this gay club up
Tonight, Imma fight
you won't see no sunlight
Tik Tok I love cock
So I'll make their hearts stop
Whoa-oh oh oh
Whoa-oh oh oh

The song of a greasy whore

Britain, master of bants strikes again.

orlando here. someone on my facebook feed was there literally minutes after it happened, and another was friends with one of the people who died.

pretty sure its real.

Ooga booga bix nood gib moni

but how sure are you its done by only one guy and his unintentional helper??

can someone provide me with a source on Omar being linked to ISIS?

>>most of them presumably males
It started recording before the shooting started

We still don't have video from inside the school, sandy hook. There are no bodies, no death certificates, no records. All the mass shooting hoaxes are similar, there is no information because nothing happened.
memoryholeblog.com/2014/01/10/top-ten-reasons-sandy-hook-was-an-elaborate-hoax/

The FBI has also stated that it actually does not have the video of the boston marathon bombers. That video does not exist. That sucks because that kid's entire indictment was based on this video supposedly existing.

Also the boston marathon was full of crisis actors, there is tones of footage and evidence. Huge rabbit hole.

It was staged

if you give me a source on this bitch

lmao

well, they guy who is called "hodor" now for holding the door and preventing other to flee, is a professional actor.

also, he had his fucking earplugs in during megyn kelly interview.

what kind of scumbag do you need to be to have earplugs in during interviews?? specially after supposedly """"50 people"""" died

Forget her name, but she has the best dick.

** video, here is the HODOR

youtube.com/watch?v=iEGqfQ8q0Xs

idk, found her on here.

fpbp lad

United Kingdom is right, you're having a stroke.

He called the police station from inside the club and recited the ISIS pledge or whatever the fuck it is. It's in all the early press releases.

atruthsoldier.com/boston-marathon-hoax-truth/

Yeah, fake as shit. You will also notice that all these shooters have PTSD eyes, or Acid/Shrooms Eyes. That's because of the MK ULTRA brainwashing programme. All of these events, *if* they are real, were done by people brainwashed by the US Govt.

Lol

They're fags, OP. They can't do anything that doesn't involve taking it up the ass.

Link to this supposed video?

Or... they were allies of this fuck and wanted to keep them in there because they wanted a higher death count.

well I could only do 1 work today so I found her: secretgarden.findrow.com/

It's also possible that he had 2 weapons like a lot of reports say. They said he had a rifle and a handgun. Him reloading with a hand gun in the other hand would be extremely awkward, this could explain why the reload time was 15 seconds. Because that a long time even for someone who has just bought there gun.

But it's more likely that fags are just pussies

>We still don't have video from inside the school, sandy hook

There are hours and hours of video from inside the school, just not of the bodies. You should be able to surmise a few reasons for not releasing photos of eviscerated children.

Here is his mom's blood spot.

keke

Stroke for sure.