How would you react if your daughter said she's engaged to an African-American?

How would you react if your daughter said she's engaged to an African-American?

find out if he's rich
if not disown her

I don't have a daughter though.

pretty much this but disown her anyway

find out if he's gentleman
would be cool if he'd be smart, too
if not disown her

He better have a good job and be a good person

Would be more than pleased if the one she got is Ben Carson tier

I'd be glad that the daughter I somehow managed to have turned out to be a normie

Hopefully he speaks faster than the Sleepy Doctor

I'd be glad it's an African American and not an African African

Find out who's his favorite rapper; If he answers with something terrible I bust a cap in his ass.

This

>your daughter

I wouldn't accept a blasian grandson.

>African African
Actually the ones who manage to legally immigrate (except for something like Somali refugees) are quite nice

I would never have a daughter, and if i ever have any children i won't father any of them.

wait, would he be an african-american australian?

african americans are the worst african though

You mean all blacks aren't African American?

BASED BLACK SON-IN-LAW

This

i probably wouldn't care because i'm assuming she would be half asian if i ever did have a daughter
how hypocritical would it be for me to give her shit?

My daughter even dating a black Man would mean that I had failed as a Father. I would disown her, and not attend her wedding or anything else she does.

This reminds me a true story from my aunt's friend
>be a first generation Korean immigrant
>managed to get her daughter to Princeton
>one day, the daughter said she's gonna bring her boyfriend to her family before her marriage and stuff
>the mother was cooking food and stuff to greet the daughter's boyfriend
>someone knocked the door, presumably the daughter and her boyfriend
>the mother opened the door and it was her daughter and a 6'3 black guy
>the mother literally managed not to cry during the whole thing

Kill them then kill myself. What else could you do?

disown or this

Get her checked for HIV.

show her a picture of that polish nigger orc

if I have black grandkids, can I say nigga?

I'd be happy that my grandkids will be triracial and brown.

ask for his BBC

dumb question because the only girls who do this shit are trash with abusive/absent fathers or who were brought up in brainlet house environment, and I wouldn't do that, so it wouldn't happen.

on the off-chance that it was a black lawyer or doctor or something I would be disappointed my grandchildren don't look like me but I won't do some autistic shit like disown her.

Almost everyone reading this thread will never had a kid

If he isn't a ghetto nigger I wouldn't care.

I'd be fine with it since I would never have to actually deal with him after he leaves her alone with the baby.
And the child will be raised as a proper German kid and get all the grills in school and be the best football player of his age

why not just hire a stallion

One, I would hope he isn't a ghetto nigger hoodrat. Two, be glad that my daughter found someone to love and cherish. And three, attend to my other children that didn't date outside their race because I'm not dumb enough to have only one child.
Real talk though: if you're so afraid of one of your children dating someone you deem undesireable, or turns out to be gay or trans, etc. Then actually have more than one child instead of expecting your only one to be the golden child.

>"doesn't everyone nowadays have one of those? You teenagers and your crazy trends"

American????? I would kill that idiot bitch

As someone who lived in Bahia and met plenty of Africans from all over Africa, I can vouch for this.