POTENTIAL HAPPENING

Phone service has been cut to AT&T, Verizon, and StraightTalk customers in these areas. Could this be to prevent people from being able to communicate due to an impending attack?

Other urls found in this thread:

downdetector.com/status/verizon-communications/map/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PIC RELATED is the most current outage map, which can be viewed at: downdetector.com/status/verizon-communications/map/

k. keep me posted

It's related to the recent solar flares you fucking mong.

T-Mobile master race

hol up gonna call my shawty

Wow, that's pretty massive outage.

umm...my phone works. Talking to my mom now

Ask for more tendies

say hi to her for me

Cricket (now shit&t) user here in the red zone for both maps
cell service is fine

Verizonfag here, wat

That still worries me about Florida.

>her

asshole, respect my mom's pronoun of choice

My wife is in Florida right now, should I be worried?

Or you know it could just be a random service outage not everything is a conspiracy alex

This is getting fucking silly now

Please stop the happening threads that aren't actually happening

Tell her she has to go back

I have no idea, another user posted what he says is a more updated map but Florida is still red completely.

Nah m8 I'm in soCal talking to my gf, she's visiting a friend in NY and we both have Verizon.

HAARP

anyone else notice how much more aesthetic Canada looks compared to America?

I can see no other explanation. IT IS HAPPENING!

I'm in the red area and I have service atm. this information is incorrect unless it was for a short time

Did anyone on Sup Forums here have AT&T internet and it being down for 24+ hours for "upgrades" a while ago? I'm in the Midwest region.

At&t Florida fag here
Posting from my phone. No problems

See

whats her name?

>what is wifi

AT&T functioning in Portland

She's fully American
Alright, I'll be lurking

Hopefully it's some EMP shielding

You should always be worried if your wife isn't in the same place as you are

She's visiting her mother and grandma

Looks undeveloped as fuck. Look how close to the US all your shit is; like a child suckling at it's mother's teat..

Wife is in FL right now and can't make calls on Verizon, but I can call her.

My ATT works fine in Atlanta.

lol

I'm an AT&T/Straight talk customer in that area and I am not having any issues. I haven't had any all day.

Solar flares triggered by Yellowstone earthquakes

nothing to see here

i think you have that cause and effect reversed

>t: astrogeologist

Southern cali reporting in

this is bullshit

I have a senpai in Florida who disappeared with identical timing to this

I have Verizon and I'm in an affected area, my service is fine

I wish a nigga would.

It's close to the U.S because we share a border dumbass, and also its cold as fuck the higher you go.

Verizon Communications is not Verizon Wireless asshat

Communications is home internet and TV while Wireless is cell phones.

By that logic we'd have nothing by the northern border at all. Sounds to me like you're just a nation of pussies.

Bad map.

Nice meme. I'm posting from Verizon right now, and I'm in Pennsylvania.

Who boost mobile here?

Yes.

I also remember the few hours that all Google sites and Facebook went down, with no explanation and no news coverage. It happened din the very early morning.

In chicago still getting texts from friend in carbondale

Att works fine in west hollywood at the moment

The phones in Wyoming always works. Fuck nigger infested areas.

my internet was down for an hour after I got home from work.
t. wisconsinite

Alabama hammer here.

phones working fine

Thanks for posting this.
I'm currently in broward county fl, using verison, do confirm.

fucking nigger.

What's she wearing?

No, it's because Canada's government knows that if the citizens lived higher up they'd forget how to act like Americans and the economy would crumble. By your logic every country in your hemisphere and above would have ALL major cities along the southern border.

oh thank you jesus for the luls

and TYRONE

tfw t-mobile

I have AT&T and am in NOVA, my cell phone still works.

OP is a fag.

I am in Florida. Right in the middle of this map of red and my Verizon phone is working fine.

>You will never live in an EMP zone

What are you doing here buck?

T-mobile master race reporting in!!!
It is the best service as long as you are not at the beach or outside a city or in a basement or in a building.

although it is only 25 dollars a month.

WOAH WOAH WOAH WHAT I JUST GOT THIS NOTIFICATION ON MY PHONE

Tracfone ($100/yr) reporting in, no issues for me.

^

Why in NJ

Not first time outages lately and no attacks during those other times. Prolly planet x

I am in the red and phone posting RIGHT NOW. Oh and att is my carrier.

well you're a bit retarded, now aren't you?

Just used my Verizon phone in Downtown Orlando.

AT&T in NY. Service works fine.

>nice dubs.
I love Sup Forums but I do not trust anything it says on here. Is that for real? Fuck I hate how much I distrust you cunts.

Charge your phone sir!

I swear it's real.

full 4G in nj with verizon

no its just level3 demanding more money because of excessive usage of its infrastructure . fun fact time warner and other companies pay for usage of long lines of cables in the ground they dont own

telecom companies thought they were clever and literally had illegally accessed these networks which nobody could deny since if you can connect to the internet and get to a specific server there are only so many paths you could take through the infrastructure and if you own them all some one owes you moneys

anyways while this was settled a few years ago (fairly recent) all corporate customers are restricted to a set amount of band width. any company who works with the people who own the internet buys a set amount and verizon probably has to many with unlimited data plans watching game of thrones on a fucking phone

better charge your phone

Ay where you at dawg?

That's because the map is misleading. It just shows the number of reports, yet it makes it look like entire regions of the country are without service.

I'm in St. Louis posting from my phone.
Yeah, it's definitely out.

For you.

REMEMBER THAT POST ABOUT WHAT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN AT 10PM?

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Can confirm I'm in Sarasota and it had a hell of a time making or receiving calls past few hours

I thought it was just me but my mother said she couldn't receive or make any calls either intermittently

what?

I doubt that. Niggers were hitting my favorite repeater at 150 miles this afternoon. Not super clear but readable.

The maps are showing Verizon outages

its a real habbening bros.

As a Floridian..I can say yes this state is dangerous every second of every day...I personaly have slept with over 20 guys wives in the last year ...

>boost mobile
give it back jamal

you sonofabitch you beat me to it

>sweden
checks out