Who hates Trump more:

Blacks or Hispanics?

blacks

hispanics

Guilt-riddled Whites.

Blacks because he will give them jobs.

jews

Hispanics obviously

unironically this. hillary can lock them up, but she'll always give them more welfare

an excess of jobs created by trump will remove the excuse for food stmaps and welfare. blacks are okay with getting thrown in prison or even shot, but working is the line that cannot be crossed in any country with niggers.

this same situation is playing out tit for tat in SA right now.

3pbp

They would rather get locked up. They get free food, a place to sleep, and protection.

>(((trump)))
>giving jobs to legals.
ok, buddy.

Black here still don't know why some blacks hate him. Hasn't said shit about us

He has a higher percentage of the Hispanic vote than the black vote by far, so Blacks.

Becuz he raysissss bruh

Blacks.

Not every Hispanic is Mexican, and in fact, many of the non-Mexicans vehemently despise Mexicans

Blacks just do what the TV tells them to do, and the TV sayin' FUCK DRUMPF

Hispanic American for Trump here.

it's mostly undereducated mexicans that hate trump. Personally i think they're hired soros shills since most are either apathetic about it all or pro-trump, like anyone who can reason would be.

I'm not central american and i think southern hispanics are probably more likely to be pro-trump since his comments werent directed at us.

all of my family immigrated legally and my father pays taxes and is a respected regional manager of a nice restaurant.

I have seen a lot of hate from blacks whenever trump is on tv

blacks because blacks are islamic and hispanics are more christian

Because he's not a democrat, you stupid fuck. Can't leave that Clinton plantation.

I am so sick of that word it's not even funny. All meaning of that word has been lost, yet how can anyone devote themselves to something like racism? I don't get it at all

Other black guy.

He has a history of being racist towards black people but not really blacks specifically. He's just racist towards every non white race but I can't really hate him because I'm racist towards every non black race.

I don't really like him but he's better than Hillary and Bernie is basically done at this point, also he'll keep the illegals out so for the time being he's got my vote.

>racist towards black people but not really blacks specifically
I couldn't begin to comprehend what this means.

I'm assuming its how white people hate white trash yet they still hold a concern for people who share the same skin color as them

What

If you look up his history with some of his black employees he's been accused of racism multiple times. He's racist but his racism isn't aimed at blacks specifically, it just seems to be every non white race, so blacks are included.

How do you not understand this?

>6 2 % W H I T E S
>2
>%
>W
>H
>I
>T
>E
>S