24% on rottentomatoes

>24% on rottentomatoes

lol

Meme movie starring meme actors is shit. Surprise, surprise.

If I remember correctly it was a hot script for years but I guess once Lawrence and Pratt signed on it got changed drastically.

I knew it would be bland boring shit the moment I saw the trailer before hacksaw ridge

what made it hot?

Is the twist terrible?

I guess the writer of the script made it hot. It was on The Blacklist several years ago.

Jennifer is a seriously overrated actress and she just tries too hard. Isn't she dating/sleeping with a director or something? I like Pratt better in comedies... parks and rec and guardians of the galaxy he was great. Passengers looks awful and by the tone of the early reviews...it is.

The original script for Passengers was written by Jon Spaihts in 2007 and had been in development hell for years.[14] At one point the film was set to star Keanu Reeves and Emily Blunt,[15] and was to be produced for the relatively low cost of $35 million.[5]

It ended up with a budget of $120 million. Sounds like they turned it into a bloated action blockbuster for no reason.

>At one point the film was set to star Keanu Reeves and Emily Blunt,[15] and was to be produced for the relatively low cost of $35 million.[5]

what a shame

Yeah Reeves tried to get it made for like 7 years and then Sony snatched the rights away and churned this pile of shit out.

>Keanu Reeves and Emily Blunt
>tfw we lost the chance to watch neo fuck the brains out of emily blunt in IMAX

>At one point the film was set to star Keanu Reeves and Emily Blunt
Goddamn it, I would've watched that. I don't mind Chris Pratt but I can't stand Jennifer Lawrence. Oh well.

honestly looks like such a piece of shit

both of these jokers cant act

Hey Morgan

Who

Fuck off bluntfags she would be just as bad, she is crap.

My friend and I also saw the trailer for Passengers before seeing Hacksaw Ridge. Thought you were her.

Kill yourself immediately. Blunt is infinitely more talented than Jennifer "LOOK GUYS I'M ACTING" Lawrence.

just joking its me

>infinitely
no maybe ten times better she is a fucking meme ive seen all her work and she acts the same, Emily 'hur hur im stone cold acting' blunt.

kill yourself if you think she can act she fuckimg sucks you good goy. Enough with the mommy blunt meme she is a shit

Haha you tricked me... good one!

Two good serious actors would be needed to make a good movie out of this and the studio had zero. Not surprised in the least.

Fatigue, people are tired of these two, they've been way too in everyone's faces for years.

>trusting RT

>ywn see keanu and pratt falling in love on a spaceship

fuck off jenna

>39 on metacritic

>some movies are bad

interesting

I hate jlaw but blunt is not good. Sure shes better than jlaw but she still is shit. Get dome standards

It doesnt even have to do with the score, this looked like crap from the start yet (((((they))))) were trying to meme it

Sup Forums was right

>>>
> Anonymous 12/15/16(Thu)17:15:58 No.77294397
if I ever find u I will skin ur hide