Noooo. My french waifu
Genuinely sad about this one

Why not Birgitte "Nazi" Bardot?

Not if these dubs have anything to say about it

F

not kidding, i think this is an amazing album

>France Hamburger
And nothing of value was lost

Fuck off, kiddo. If you don't know who France Gall is, your musical knowledge and taste is worthless.

WHAT THE FUCK NO NOT MY WAIFU

F mods pls sticky keep the yeye dream alive

youtu.be/7Rtdb_zgqdQ

tfw no qt french gf

F

F

F

I didn't care, why am I crying.

Because a beautiful woman with a beautiful song has passed away.

blogpost:
>be french airforceman
>be on patrol with two other guys in a car for the sentinelle operation
>we listen to "chant de france", a station who plays old french song (this way no one fight to change the radio)
>i know fuck all about old french music
>everythime i go "i like this song", turns out it's France Gall
>during the whole mission we listen to her songs
>now she's gone

F

Le literally Le Who?

F

please god no

feels bad man

RIP

>Yé-yé girls must be protected at all costs
THIS!!!

NO

literally qui?

Won't change a thing that she's dead though, not like she was still active.
At least they will play more tunes on the radio plus the inevitable biopic

she looked like Alizee when she was younger

This is a board for grown-ups.

F

F

Damn I’m just getting into French Pop. I’ve been listening to some of her songs lately RIP

Sup Forums is literally the most underage board lmao

;______;
such a qt singer
As much as I didn't care about the death of Johnny Halliday (literally "Jean Vacance"), France's death really saddens me

THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=iMDb5ukAP9Q
I'm almost crying, early France Gall albums were the best

It is now, n00b.

next slut in line

Sticky this instead of shitty meme rappers you nu-male mods

I didn't care about Bowie, Johnny Halliday and Michael Jackson, so why am I crying right now ?

Damn, why couldn't I be born in the late 50 so I could be a teenager during the yéyé years

yéyé was and will always be shitty lyrics over boring pop music
nothing to regret

She's dead already

no, it'll just attract more kids with hot opinions

she's my favourite singer fuck you

But she's Nazi.

FPBP

Don't say this

Muslims out of France NOW

>France Gall
>anything other than shitty anglo-influenced pop written by jews like Gainsbourg or her husband Michel Hamburger
She is literally the 60's equivalent of Jennifer or Nolwenn Leroy.

Her actual name was France Hamburger.

Go listen to Merzbow you fucking nerd

Hey guys there's a RAC thread on Sup Forums right now

Muslims out of France NOW

F
nonono, take that back

F

I bet you're a scrawny white boy who like to talk shit on the internets and live in some world's asshole in la Meuse or Alsace and thinks Corsicans are black

>no sticky

mods are fags

Do I need to say it a third time

no offense but literally who?

You're a little baby

And you're a Muslim

Obscure french singer from the 60's. Hipters are larping.

What a seer you are I'm unmasked! Allah Allah Bismillah Couscous Garbit Yallah!

>Obscure
You take that back!

muslims ruin everything (even this thread)

b.b. did nothing wrong

>BB
>singer
lmfao

>They're everywhere reeeeeeee bardot did nothing wrong reeeeeeeee why can't I have an old saggy racist seal fucking gf reeeeeeeeee

RIP

youtube.com/watch?v=rR-_x6_nhi4

>no sticky
worst mods ever

France Gall was sticky enough from all the jewish cum.

Jealous? Typical misogynist dumpee poor baby.

What's misogynist in telling her career is due to jewish writers using her? It's the opposite of misogynist, she took the spot of women with real talent, just because she bent to patriarchy and sucked their pulsating, hairy, semite haemorrhoids. She's a disgrace for all women.

I love girls with squishy, smudgy faces like this

>old jew write her a song about Annie sucking on anise lolipops all day
>"I swear I had no idea it was about sucking dicks"

well shit...

F

You're a neo nazi so your opinion is irrelevant. We had a war about this once not too long ago.

>You're a neo nazi
Mmm, sweety ? I'm just a champion for the cause of women. If defending men/women equality is being a "neo nazi", call me guilty then. Heil Hitler, I guess.

>racist
Opinion ignored.

>women have to fit to my criteria of what a woman should be
wow mec!

>da joos

>Opposed to what she sees as the inherent cruelty of the halal process in killing animals, she has made anti-Muslim comments for which she was condemned by French courts and made to pay hefty fines. Between 1997 and 2008 she faced French judges five times for "incitement to racial hatred". On the last occasion she received a €15,000 fine. She was condemned for saying: "I am fed up with being under the thumb of this population [the Muslim community] which is destroying us, destroying our country and imposing its acts." She was referring to the lack of anaesthetics before slaughtering sheep. "Animals are her whole life, and being the spontaneous woman she is, she expresses opinions that she should simply keep for herself. She doesn't really understand that being Bardot, her words, carry a certain weight. On many levels, she has remained an insouciant and egocentric child," says Lelièvre.

Just calling predators by their names. Not naming them is the worst thing you could do to women in the cultural business. It's not black producers, or asian producers, but jewish producers who abuse young women in search of fame and money.
I'm sorry the truth hurts you so much, but I favor the welfare of women over the sexual appetite of jewish show business.

Men/women equality means I can tell it like it is and not use euphemism JUST because she is a woman. And yes, because she accepted sexual relations with the jewish "culture makers" she took the spot of somebody, most likely a woman, who would have deserved it. It's very sad talented women are dragged down by other women who still live in dark ages where they're supposed to be good only for fucking.

>listen I'm all for women rights but gas the jews

Racist ignored again. Irrelevant.

how about jewish women? CHECKMATE ADOLF

F

at least she died of old age
plenty of worse ways to go

Aren't they women too?

Maybe you should stick to your torah, or shariah law or whatever dark age beliefs that makes you hate women so much.

but they also control the world in secret and are responsible for all your personal problems!

Do they abuse young women during casting or something? Do they make young women in look for fame suck their shit stained haemorrhoids? Do they take young women's anal virginity with their wrinkled, circumcised penis? Probably not.

idk... maybe... we LARPin?

Look, somehow I'm a nazi for pointing France Gall most likely took it in the pooper, badly on top of that, by dudes like Serge Gainsbourg or Michel "Berger" Hamburger, her late husband. I'm not naive, that's how things work unfortunately. Is that my fault if those doing that belong to a certain community? I don't think so, I never asked for this, I'd prefer having women judged and produced according to their talent and not because they sucked a dick. But that just me, maybe you like shit.

Oh fuck. She's the girl that performed 'Les sucettes,' right? RIP

no, you're being called a nazi because you're antisemitic
but you'll just deny it anyway

RIP

>you're antisemitic
That's just obsolete rhetoric so you can't accuse a certain community of any bad. So what, being against jewish show business and its old perverts abusing young girls is antisemitic? I probably am then.
Yeah jews do bad things, telling they do bad things isn't antisemitism.
If I say "the jewish mafia holds the entirety of MDMA traffic in the world" while it's just a fact, it's not antisemite. If I say "Jewish mafia holds the white women traffic in the world", it's not antisemite. None of these things are acceptable and nobody should be called an antisemite for denouncing these facts. You're just using intellectual terrorism, implying hate of the jews is my motivation. No, I just hate MDMA and enslavement of eastern women in Israel.

F

>a certain community
There you go

yeah sure you are very objective and unbiased
tell us more

Did she die today or yesterday? Cause they played a remix of Ella Elle La on the radio yesterday here.

wew didn't know she was that popular