What's your pitch, user?

What's your pitch, user?

Hamburger.... Hinderer?

It's a movie about a young Catholic priest in a wealthy NY neighborhood where everyone is a mobster. He uses the information he gets from the mafioso's confessions to plan and execute a heist on them.

In the 1960s, the American government makes a backup plan in case NASA can't figure out how to actually get us to the moon. The plan is a fake moon landing film.

The film gets made and wacky hijinks ensue. Eventually the actors in the moon landing film learn that the supposedly doomed real moon landing is actually going to happen, so they break into NASA and switch out the real live broadcast for their fake film.

Thus, the moon landing was real but the video we all saw was fake.

This guy is a complete scumbag. I hope someone gets on the show and instead of pitching an idea they just shoot him in the head.

... alright, I'll give it to you for 100% equity of the business.

I get 100%?

Sold!

BIG BLACK DICKS

wtf post Kevin copypasta you fags

Hi Sup Forums

A star wars movie with, get this.. NO Scrolling intro.
No good score
No Jedi
AND, the best part.
A completely terrible story that completely ignores the lore set up in the other movies.

Who do they get to film it? Stanley Kubrick?

"I want to make a movie using nonsense and magic to mind control people into giving me free ice-cream"

This. I've missed it so much.

Please don't tell me this is the Rogue One "critics" are jerking off over
I wanted to see a good Star Wars movie

>no scrolling intro
Fucking really?
Going to see it in a couple hours because I'm a weak-willed pleb, hoping reading that softens the blow it'd otherwise hit me with

inb4 black rhino blood

It's genius. The amount of butthurt from whiny manchildren is going to generate more publicity than any advertising campaign could ever hope to achieve. We should make sure to make a few identity politics baiting articles about it too.

5 high school girls get caught between a battle between heaven and hell and are turned into Satan's acolytes after he has been kicked out of hell. With demonic wrist devices, they can transform into warriors so they can save the planet from demons, corrupt angels and the battle between the two. Think, Buffy, Sailor Moon and Power Rangers.

For diversity

Main Leader of team: White/ American girl
Blue Ice Valkyrie: European blonde girl
Green Wind Samurai: Asian girl
Red Fire Ghazi: Middle Eastern girl or hispanic
Yellow Earth Monk: African American girl

warrior costumes influenced by kamen rider, Guyver and Devilman. Armor should have a bone and marrow look.

Satan would be their guider/counsler. He's been kicked out of hell for political reasons and now he is trying to get back in his rightful place. Design should resemble a goat man wearing a zoot suit and smoking a cigar.

There, there's my fucking idea. It's going to make millions.

post it

I know a guy who believes something like this. He thinks we got to the moon, but they lost the footage of it, so they made Kubrick film a new moon landing.

>BIG BLACK DICKS

Go on...

>warrior costumes influenced by kamen rider, Guyver and Devilman. Armor should have a bone and marrow look.
So you have magical girls, and you have them wear this instead of frilly dresses? You are a special kind of faggot.

Two groups of students, independently and unknowingly to the other, plan a school shooting. By chance they pick the same day, so they end up fighting each other for the spotlight. Hilarity ensues.

Then he goes on the run, and ends up running an orphanage in Estonia or some other third world country.
He then decides to use the money he stole to buy fresh babies, and children for his orphanage.

He then throws a Christmas party and all the high ranking Bishops and shit attend.
Later on in the party the Bishops naturally start fucking the children but he records everything on video for blackmail purposes.

Then he goes to Rome and tells the Pope he wants the all the jew gold hidden in the vatican.

Adolf Hitler and the kids from the Columbine shooting are chilling in Hell. After an especially grotesque and extended torture scene where they are sodomized by pineapple dick demons they decide they should take over and boot Satan out.

What follows is a coming of age story between two wayward teenage youths and their mentor Adolf Hitler as they attempt to overthrow the devil and become the lords of Hell. Along the way they meet other school shooters and sinners, each whackier than the last. Soundtrack by Nickelback.

Michael Fassbender as the protag in a proper bleak Victorian adaption of The War of the Worlds.

What? We can show some skin.

It's a pen that tells the time so when you are writing you can look at how much time you have left

Put a bunch of women in my flat, charge men $50 per kiss

What actresses do you think we should pick for the roles?

I'm guessing no one in this thread has actually watched Shark Tank before?

Jennifer Lawrence
Amy Schumer
Rosie Perez
Quvenzhané Wallis
Margaret Cho

Wow, we have a retard in the house, aside from Jennifer Lawrence, the rest suck. Any other suggestions?

fund it