>Chechens
>Dagestanis
>Circassians
>Ingush
>all the other shits of the Caucasus if they have internet

>those Bengali guys
>Irish republicans

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html
ijtihadnet.com/fatwa-al-azhars-grand-imam-shia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amman_Message
youtube.com/watch?v=q5qSnQJRR8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucked up, meant to post this pic instead

Kek saving this one

Saved

*blocks your path*

What is this thread different from mena?

Ali was based sad that it turned out the way it did for him

/mena/ is hella gay

>Korean geography

Too much traps and shitposting on mena

In b4 this thread becomes full of petty racism and vitriol like every other time this general is posted. No reason any one of us should be proud of being Iranic or any racial/ethnic/genetic group tbqfh.

Of all people on earth Persians shouldn't even mention that subject the inbred mother fuckers
>b-but we wuz aryans

Go blow yourself up in Syria or Iraq

Reminder that this thread is filled with pic related's

When will you stop posting here? You've been yelling kaffir, wishing death on non-Muslims, celebrating the death of non-Muslim Whites by Islamic fanatics, supporting persecution of non-Muslim minorities, and much more heinous things for consecutive months now. When. will. you. fucking. stop? You don't even know about poets like Hafez, faggot. You are a disgrace.

When will you stop posting here? If you don't like it you can leave.
>You are a disgrace
Jeez you need to look in a mirror. Full of self projecting.

>that image
>literally ISIS-tier baiting
I know for sure someone is going to track your IP and kill you one of these days. Either that or the authorities will deport you.

ok

WHAT DA FUG DID YOU JUS SAY TO ME YOU LIL BIH ILL HAVE YOU NO SOMEONE IS GOING TO TRACK YOUR EYE PEE AND KILL YOU

Go suck on your mum's cock

Then go to Iran and stop posting here. I'm sure the mullahs censored this site for a reason. So GTFO already. There are a lot of people annoyed by you here. Very few people like you.

What is with this Ali worship?

Abd-al-Rahman ibn Muljam did nothing wrong!

I can do whatever I want. If you don't like it then don't post here.
>Diaspora general
>Autistic screeching whenever confronted with truth and reality.
Geez I wonder why. Again if you don't like it then don't come here. No one is forcing you to open this thread and read stuff you don't want to read.

I know that written and spoken persian arë different things. However, how far back does the modern written version go? That is, when roughly are the times that it becomes odd to read (archaic choice of words/constructions), to somewhat different grammar, to very hard to read? Would, for example, Rumi and Hafez be understandable to someone who know modern persian?

dont call me shit you iranian shitskin

kekkk

You only hear what you want to hear, faggot. Keep screeching kuffar.

Just realized how much fucking rice we eat. We chinks now.

saved my phoenician friend :^)

also,
>that Pahlavi flag

do iranians really think that the new regime is better than pahlavi's?

How does it feel to know Khomeini was planted by Carter administration?
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution

It's well known because the USA was starting to become dissatisfied with the Shah:
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html

But then again, you're just a stupid faggot who's going to call me a Shah supporter and diaspora LARPer. You view the world in a black-white way typical of third world trash.

Iran is going to split into multiple countries because of faggots like you. It's all because of USD being backed by petrodollar, hence its constant intervention in OPEC countries. However, you keep yelling "kuffar" and can't see the basic reality:
investopedia.com/articles/forex/072915/how-petrodollars-affect-us-dollar.asp

Listen to me for once. I'm not a LARPer Zoroastrian. I see both sides and think you are being brainwashed by extremism. Both Shah and Khomeini were bad.

Well the new regime isnt a western puppet for one. Doesnt mean that it is still good

Don't ask this Khomeinist scum. He goes around everywhere, yelling "kuffar", death to all non-Muslims, encourages persecuting non-Muslim minorities, and other heinous shit. He is ISIS tier.

And no, the IRI is shit, plain and simple, but the MEK/NCRI are worse. The MEK/NCRI are being backed by the USA, especially Trump administration, KSA, and Israel. However, these countries know very well Iranians don't want MEK/NCRI, and I think USA merely wants to destabilize Iran in order to break it up based off sectarian divisions, hence why it funds separatist Balochi, Kurdish, and Azeri movements.

The USA wants to also break up Iran in order to get a hold of South Pars Condensate Gas Field. The reason USA are allies with KSA is due to the 1974 petrodollar deal William E. Simon made with them. The USA prefers Islamist governments that are easily bribed, but Iran is more on the Russia + Eurasian Economic Union side, which have competing pipelines to USA through Syria.

>which have competing pipelines to USA through Syria.
which have competing pipelines though Syria

Is this seriously even a question?
I don't want to write an essay on the last 100 or so years for so, so I'll just give you a simple yes.
I'm the only Iranian itt so there's your actual answer. The diaspora itt live in a bubble detached from reality so they'll give you some retarded answers.
>m-muh conspiracy theories
Jimmy Carter is the only decent US president in history. Barack Obama is shit but is still the 2nd best US president.
So just fantasizing that your conspiracy theories have any basis in reality, I'd say based Jimmy Carter.
>But then again, you're just a stupid faggot who's going to call me a Shah supporter and diaspora LARPer
Because thats what you are you najis kaffir piece of trash.
>Iran is going to split into multiple countries because of faggots like you
Nah, if anything the Islamic Republic is going to expand and consist of other countries. With Iraq and Syria it's just a matter of time. Eventually the Saudi people will rise again and this time overthrow their monarchy, and they will join us. Eventually once the entire muslim world has overthrown their secular kaffir dictators and installed islamic governments, the caliphate of the islamic republic will be born, and then global jihad will be waged against the kuffar, which will bring the return of Imam Mahdi. At that point he will become the supreme leader and lead us through the final days.
This is the ideology of the Islamic Republic, and why it is the goal of the Islamic Republic to export its ideology and islamic revolution to other muslim countries.
>Listen to me for once. I'm not a LARPer Zoroastrian
You basically are. You're obsessed with Sassanids, Shahnameh (which again I didn't know what this was until I looked it up because you always screech about it), etc
Basically you're someone who knows its impossible to get rid of Islam in Iran, so in order to compensate your ideology you just move the goalpost.

both are shit and oppressive

the Republic's is slightly more offensive

>Eventually once the entire muslim world has overthrown their secular kaffir dictators and installed islamic governments, the caliphate of the islamic republic will be born, and then global jihad will be waged against the kuffar, which will bring the return of Imam Mahdi.

kek does that include Europe? If so they should invade soon while Europeans are still feeling indifferent to invasions

Who knows what the future of Europe will hold. But the goal is to unite the muslim world first and foremost.

how can that happen when there are different sects?

I don't feel like writing an essay, but sects aren't a big deal as you think. Sectarianism is an invention of western propaganda and is a tool used by kuffar to keep muslims divided. Once islamic governments in islamic countries are reestablished it will not be an issue.
The top prominent scholars from both sects denounce sectarianism and just consider them to be different schools of thought.
Top shia scholars have already said sectarians on either side are kuffar, which they are since they don't follow the teachings of the Holy Qur'an.
ijtihadnet.com/fatwa-al-azhars-grand-imam-shia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amman_Message

interesting perspective, maybe sectarian violence is closer to being overcome than I thought. I thought your >le western boogeyman is misguided, most westerners would not even know the difference between a sunni and a shia

KHOMEINISTS OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GO TO /MENA/ YOU WOULD-BE ARAB DOG

both where shit

another day
another thread ruined by the khomeinist

no it isn't. he lives in a fairy-tale of self-indused delusions

>''i'm a marxist''
>''islam is leftist''
>''there should be no borders''

GO DIE IN A DITCH YOU RETARDED BURGER, YOU ARE WORSE THAN THE MOROCCAN TRAP POSTER
YOU PRETEND TO BE A KHOMEINIST WHILE LIVING IN HIPPIE COMMIEFORNIA, AND ACT LIKE A TYPICAL RETARDED COMMIE

i'll make another thread later, this ones ruined..

I'm a kaffir but you seem pretty butthurt m8

i hate him. really do.
he isn't even a real khomeinist.

he lives in commiefornia, and has identity issues. so he went full retard, no different than those diaspora fags going ''full zoroastrianism''

like another iranian user told him once. he is a retarded immigrant, hating his host country and being ultra-patriotic about his own. like those ''mexican'' 2nd gen immigrants being prouder of meican, than actual mexicans living in mexico

not to mention he's just deluded. and can't see past the regimes propaganda.
''islamic unity''
the Khomeinists have long since abandoned this. they want puppets like Hezbollah, Assad and Maliki, all Shias
the ''islamic unity'' idea is a meme, but he can't see past the state propaganda

>inb4 he calls me a monarchist
fuck the Shah, my family suffered at his hands just as they suffered under khomeini

i'm a republican.

t. not an Iranian citizen
Damn that self projection is strong
>kaffir retard who doesn't know anything about Islam talking like he knows shit
Kek maybe you should stop fucking underage gypsies outside of marriage, wishing death for muslims, and instead read the Qur'an for once in your life kaffir.
He's not a muslim. Just another stereotypical diaspora with identity issues, but this one actually calls himself muslim probably to larp, but believes, says, and does things that are against Islam. He's a secularist who wants Islam destroyed.
This individual has proven himself to be a kaffir beyond a doubt that anyone with a basic knowledge of Islam could easily see.
He can't even speak farsi, isn't even an Iranian citizen, and has never set foot in Iran, which is pretty sad given his obsession with it.
He's basically the ultimate larper.
You should've seen how that same autist you're brainlessly quoting sperged out last thread. Every one of his posts was a death threat. I didn't know you were his parrot.
Also Assad isn't a Shia you gypsy fucking retard. You don't know the reality of Syria, and why Iran supports Assad in the first place.
But funny how you leave out Irans support for Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood, and the aid Qatar is getting.
>>inb4 he calls me a monarchist
Afraid of being called what you are you najis kaffir swine?

Not going to be bothered with your retardation. Everything you said i do, you do to others.

>Afraid of being called what you are
but this triggers me.
i don't support a monarchy, anywhere. Why call me that?
i'm a republican.

These threats always turn into fights between 'Iranian' and other iranians, classic /ira/.

2;13 in commiefornia
i'll be back when the fuckers sleeping

Threads*

only when he comes here. the other threads without him where

i don't know why he doesn't stay in /mena/, with his fellow Araps he hates iranian culture anyway.

>where fine

Because they're all diaspora shills who start autistically screeching whenever the little bubble they live in is shattered by truth, facts, and reality.
You don't know what Iranian culture is my non Iranian citizen, non farsi speaking, Romanian born diaspora who would get executed under Iranian law.
>using arab as an insult
>when the prophet, his daughter, the 12 imams, etc were all arab.
1 of many ways to spot the kaffir.

*gives you real food*
Think nothing of it my Iranian friends

forgot trip

>Because they're all diaspora shills
and what are you my little burger?
you got fucked up by iranians who lived in iran all their lives, not only me.

why don't you go to /mena/? yes here we are all secular/atheist/zoroastrian/monarchist/arab hating kaffirs.

>and what are you
A university student. Are you triggered? :^)
>you got fucked up by iranians who lived in iran all their lives, not only me.
Like who?
>why don't you go to /mena/?
Because I can post in whatever thread I like. And its fun to correct all the diaspora shilling that goes on here.
If you're so triggered why don't you leave then? I'm not the one who's trying to build a safespace here.

Also the plural of kaffir is kuffar, not kaffirs you illiterate gypsy.

To be fair you were unaware of who saadi and hafez were in the other thread.

Looks tasty indianbro

Not me, zindabad islam dar kule jahan.
Mena is pretty athiest desu, but imo atesh parast majoos larping diaspora are the absolute worst.

Why does Iran support Assad?

>To be fair you were unaware of who saadi and hafez were in the other thread.
Because those are not well known figures in post 1979 Iran.
I don't understand why you are so butthurt over this. I never said anything bad about them, just that growing up in Iran, I had never heard either of those names.
I would have to write an essay to explain it which I don't want to do, but basically the FSA got taken over by US/Saudi insurgents, and that if they were to take over, Syria would basically turn into what Afghanistan was with the Taliban.
But Khamenei has said once Syria is stable again and the war is over, the Syrian people will have free elections where they can vote Assad out of power and elect an Islamist like the Egyptians did when they voted Mubarak out and elected based Morsi.

>But Khamenei has said once Syria is stable again and the war is over, the Syrian people will have free elections where they can vote Assad out of power

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
he actually believes this

What are some good Afghan dishes? I tried some Afghan rice a friend brought from home and it was pretty good. Nice contrast between spice and sweet (raisins)

Afghan food looks fucking great.

>getting mad at facts that don't fit your narrative

Just wanted to say that you Muslims are fucking based. You are welcome in Germany anytime

let's redeem this thread.
post food you like.

Thanks Hans. Looking forward to letting my muslim brothers and sisters know your kind offer.

mate, i know you hate Assad. let's just be honest, he won't be removed.
Zarif was on TV the other day saying they support elections after the war is done.
but he also said Assad can take part in them and ''the syrian people will decide his future''

he will win, not with 99% but with 60-70% and then they'll argue they are supporting the legitimate government.

iran doesn't give a fuck about islamists in Syria, just like it doesn't care in Iraq or Lebanon. the militias they are creating will protect and spread iranian influence.

Sure I hate him, but being realistic Khamenei's plan is currently the best one.
FSA in 2017 will just be ISIS, Saudi Arabia, the US, and Israel controlling Syria.
The best way forward is to get rid of foreign powers and then get rid of Assad.
>but he also said Assad can take part in them and ''the syrian people will decide his future''
Yeah, and Iran is going to back an Islamist like they did in Egypt.
>he will win, not with 99% but with 60-70% and then they'll argue they are supporting the legitimate government.
Nice speculation. Too bad it would the direct opposite of Iran's past history with these sort of things.
In 2010 when the FSA was still the real deal, Assad was offered assylum in Iran in exchange for him stepping down. Now that doesn't sound like they really wanted him now does it.
Iran has no reason to keep him around if they can get a hamas/muslim brotherhood type of Islamist.
Iran has also told the muslim brotherhood if Iran manages to help them oust Sisi in Egypt and reestablish their islamic democracy, he wants them to join Iran's axis against the gulf monarchs/israel/the west
>just like it doesn't care in Iraq or Lebanon.
Is that why they're trying to get a referendum passed in Iraq to where it would join the islamic republic, and is biding its time for Hezbollah to take control in Lebanon?

Im phonefagging right now so cant post pics but we have this special dish called kabuli which is brown rice cooked with big lamb chunks and caramelised carrot strips and raisins spread on top.
Theres mantu which is this dumpling thing with minced meat inside and yoghurt and other sauces poured on top.
Also we're pretty big on bbq skewered kebab meats eaten with afghan bread.

All in all its pretty solid food.

>Went to bed late in my time zone
>wake up early in my time zone
>the same people are still arguing in this thread over nothing
Ladies and gents, the most autistic general on Sup Forums

>Is that why they're trying to get a referendum passed in Iraq to where it would join the islamic republic

i tried, but you're completely deluded. The Iraqis don't this, around half of the shia there hate us. Sadr and Sistani would burn the country before they'll give up to iran.

The iranians don't want this either. another poverty filled region. nobody wants this. People want a better economy, not Southern Iraq

You are completely mentally retarded, i'm sorry but you are, completely delusional.

i'm done speaking with you, stop replying because i'm filtering you.

i'll make a new thread, stay out of it, make /ummah/ if you want.

I'm really curious
Do stan countries have this dish?

*wake up late in my time zone

we got this in romania

Search up mantu, its afghan dumplings very similar.

Sistani's an old man and his clock is running out.
Once he's gone it'll happen.
>half of the shia there hate us
Not really. Iran's influence is growing exponentially with the new government.
>The iranians don't want this either. another poverty filled region. nobody wants this. People want a better economy, not Southern Iraq
Wow it's a really good thing diaspora don't get to decide Iranian affairs.
>You are completely mentally retarded, i'm sorry but you are, completely delusional.
You're self projecting again.
>i'm done speaking with you, stop replying because i'm filtering you.
Thank you. I already have you filtered but since you refuse to namefag I still see your posts. This is the best for the both of us please filter me.

Bump

>Im phonefagging right now so cant post pics but we have this special dish called kabuli which is brown rice cooked with big lamb chunks and caramelised carrot strips and raisins spread on top.
Yeah I think that was it. Delicious as fuck.

WHY DID YOU SAVE THE THREAD???????
I PLANNED ON MAKING ANOTHER

CURSE YOU AUSSIES

kek sorry man we have this one right now, no point changing.

glad you enjoyed

i just wanted one without the khomeinist retard....

anyway don't worry, not like you knew.

>I'll ignore him
>keeps mentioning him
And does your mother know you're a pedophile yet.

No.
And It's technically not pedophilia, that applies to girls below 14

There's chuchvara which is kinda similar

What's your opinion on the first fitna

Probably a long shot but are Roma (Gypsies) welcome? My mom is full-blooded and I grew up speaking the language.

2nd generation K*rd diaspora reporting in. Ask me anything.

Thoughts on independant kurdistan?

What other language do you feel you can understand, assuming you are a proficient kurdish speaker?

Not gonna happen. Would be nice, but probably not in my lifetime.

If Persian is written in the Latin alphabet I can understand a good portion of it, but spoken I only get a few words here and there. Maybe the similarities can be compared to an Italian trying to understand Spanish. I even have trouble with some other Kurdish dialects to be honest. I speak Northern Kurdish, a.k.a. Kurmanji.

Apparently it's also close to a language called Baluchi but I've never seen or heard of it so I don't know how much I can understand.

How mutually inteligible are your languages?
what you think of Azeris?
PKK?
Ocalan?
Barzani?

I fuck a gypsy girl so yes, would be hypocritical to not welcome you.

>Apparently it's also close to a language called Baluchi but I've never seen or heard of it so I don't know how much I can understand.
youtube.com/watch?v=q5qSnQJRR8g

try this

Oh so there are differences in the way kurdish is spoken, didnt know this.
Also what can you tell me about the history of the kurdish people?
and what part of america are kurdish diaspora most prevalent?

ITT: Anti-Hanbali taskforce.

>How mutually inteligible are your languages?
Can't understand anything other than a few words out of most sentences. Pehlewani, Gorani, Sorani, and Zaza might as well be Greek to me.

>what you think of Azeris?
Russified Turks. Some are okay. It's hard to categorize millions of people, but I have been to Baku and it was nice.

>PKK?
I'm biased because I hate communism, socialism, and anything left-wing. This type of politics would cause any potential for an independent Kurdistan to crash and burn due to economic ignorance.

>Ocalan?
Apo is a breddy cool guy, and some of his writings are interesting, but again I dislike anything left-wing or communistic so I can't fully say I support him. Kurdish nationalism is fine, however.

>Barzani?
I'm not an Iraqi Kurd so it's difficult for me to have a strong opinion about him, but he cares for his people and I respect it.

I think I understand this better than some southern dialects of Kurdish 2bh fampai.

>Also what can you tell me about the history of the kurdish people?
Like gypsies minus the thievery. Displaced peoples living in other countries struggling to maintain their identity.

>and what part of america are kurdish diaspora most prevalent?
More than 10,000 of the ~17,000 Kurds in the US live in Nashville, Tennessee, including myself.